Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Better than real children, amirite?
    It's still fcuked up to think about, but from a moral perspective yes there should be a lot less indignation. I don't know, some prostitutes even play waifu for these kinds of cretins and dress up as a children. Whatever stops abuse as far as I am concerned. There was a documentary about this from Louis Theroux about sex offenders and one about prostitutes. You can probably find it on Pootube, or other worldly sources.

2. Post
    johnnythefox wrote:
    haha...a long session for this
    You're having a laugh if you think I'm going to read all of that. Think about what you want to say and condense it down into a paragraph or two of readable English.

Roumelio wrote:
    In those with a sexual dysfunction that is proven to be hormone related, medicine is quite effective
    Being a pedo has about as much to do with hormones as being straight or gay has. Hormones can be the drive but not the direction.

I feel sorry for people that are attracted to children but never hurt anyone tbh. It would be a shitty life and there's nothing they can do about it. It would be like being gay in the 1920s times a million.

3. Post
    What I am saying is clear as daylight. In those offenders that respond with regard to their sex drive, medicine has been proven to work. In those offenders who are fcuked up in the head medicine does not work. Anyway, I'm sick of this shit from people like you who can't be bothered to read.

I do not condone sex offenses of any kind sorry kid. Try again...

If you don't want to read then you can go fcuk yourself as far as I'm concerned. Why would I simplify something for a low value serf such as yourself?
    Last edited by Roumelio; 11th September 2017 at 3:11 am.

4. Post
    Filthy serfs

5. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    low value serf
    I quite like that.

It makes me wonder what a high value serf must be like.

6. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I quite like that.

It makes me wonder what a high value serf must be like.
    High value serfs must get a meal from their master. Low value serfs eat dirt?

7. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    If you don't want to read then you can go fccuk yourself as far as I'm concerned. Why would I simplify something for a low value serf such as yourself?
    i believe that part of his post was directed at johnnywhatthefoxsay.

8. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    low value serf

Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    high value serf

One knows it's place and gets on with the work.

9. Post
    Why is it illegal to import normal sex dolls (adult ones, not child ones)?
    I heard them mention it on the news when they were talking about the child ones

10. Post
    johnnythefox wrote:
    this is insane....not the desires of people ordering but the madness of government laws....it shows how evil governments really are...by confiscating dolls they are sending the the message that they would prefer men molest real kids coz it feeds the sick societies that governments regulate....wtf? sent to jail for indulging ones fantasies in an inanimate object and sent to jail longer if they do it for real....govs are actually saying 'we prefer u do real....why? it keeps the sick vulture scene running...more police needed...more laws...jails...wardens..parole officers..councellors...psychiatrists and so on...the biggest criminals are governments
    Still pretty cut-up about customs seizing your latest 'import' ?

11. Post

12. Post
    Are domestic violence fantasies allowed?

13. Post
    JRS wrote:
    Are domestic violence fantasies allowed?
    Just move to south auckland.