1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Never should have started in the first place.

3. Post
    He's always been naive.

4. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    He's always been an idiot.
    ftfy

5. Post
    I have no hate in my heart. I only have hate for hateful people.
    LOL I love comments like these.

"I don't have disagreements with people - unless they have a differing view!" ~_~

6. Post
    iRoN wrote:

I have no hate in my heart. I only have hate for hateful people.
    "I don't have disagreements with people - unless they have a differing view!" ~_~
    That's some blatant strawmanning you've attempted there. You can disagree with someone and not hate them

7. Post
    Oh wait, are you saying it's an obvious statement? Because even that is dumb: it's possible to not have hate for hateful people

I don't know what you're saying is what I'm saying

8. Post
    how does a woodchuck hate if a woodchuck hates to hate?

are you feeling my hate?

9. Post
    Matt M wrote:
    Oh wait, are you saying it's an obvious statement? Because even that is dumb: it's possible to not have hate for hateful people

I don't know what you're saying is what I'm saying
    Fair, I've communicated pretty poorly.

I'm thinking of people that make general statements to make themselves appear superior like 'I'm above all of this negativity and hate, I don't believe in it' and literally 3 seconds later say 'tho I do hate X & Y'.

Reminds me of the Austin Powers' gag 'there's only two things I can't tolerate in this world - people with racial intolerance, and the bloody Dutch!'.

Kind of the equivalent of someone defending themselves claiming they're not an argumentative person, and then arguing with someone that disagrees?

TL;DR hes full of shit and has hate in his heart for people that he's happy (feels justified) with hating, just like the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Post
    Feeling justified about hating "hateful people" is basically the root of all problems. Most people actually think they're doing the right thing, just like random youtube man.

11. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    I'm thinking of people that make general statements to make themselves appear superior like 'I'm above all of this negativity and hate, I don't believe in it' and literally 3 seconds later say 'tho I do hate X & Y'.

Reminds me of the Austin Powers' gag 'there's only two things I can't tolerate in this world - people with racial intolerance, and the bloody Dutch!'.
    Hahaha fair enough

I know people do that, but I personally don't think he was saying it to appear superior. To me, it just came across as a throwaway comment as party of his whole 'I'm not a nazi' thing

12. Post
    lumpy custard wrote:
    Feeling justified about hating "hateful people" is basically the root of all problems. Most people actually think they're doing the right thing, just like random youtube man.
    This! This is what I wanted to say, thank you lumpy custard haha.

You're probably right Matt M, probably my bias towards pewpewdie coming out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

13. Post
    lumpy custard wrote:
    Would you say that you hate haters that hate?

14. Post
    You're getting dangerously close to creating a rap song.

15. Post
    ..'actual nazis'? what, did he travel back to the 40s? what is this rubbish...

16. Post
    chiv wrote:
    Neo-nazis obviously

17. Post
    I did nazi that coming

18. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    I did nazi that coming
    i see what you did there

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    i see what you did there
    anne frankly, I'm shocked

20. Post
    [deleted]
    Last edited by Pickle Rick; 18th August 2017 at 2:28 pm.

21. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    anne frankly, I'm shocked
    Too soon

22. Post
    iRoN wrote:

Your statement implies that you are ok with nazis.

23. Post
    leopardsqueezy wrote:
    Your statement implies that you are ok with nazis.
    Nope, it doesn't. :-)

24. Post
    chiv wrote:
    I would say that he was referring to the people in America who were marching around with Nazi flags and throwing Nazi salutes. Sure they may not have been paid up members of Hitlers Nazi party but I'm pretty sure they would identify themselves as Nazis quite happily