1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    but, but the cloud!?? this is getting to duke nukem levels of delay

3. Post
    Oh heck another delay!

4. Post
    I really want Crackdown 3 to be great, but everything I see looks like it's not great

5. Post
    zippy wrote:
    I really want Crackdown 3 to be great, but everything I see looks like it's not great
    not only has it been delayed by 4 years already, in the latest gameplay shown environment destruction was massively toned down, when first announced they said you could destroy the whole city into a billion little pieces but they've totally gone back on that now

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    but they've totally gone back on that now
    At this point I think its easier to count the games that don't do this and become a downgrade from the first reveals than the ones that do. GG videogame industry.

7. Post
    They could delay it until 2020 and it's still gonna bomb. Can polish this t*rd as much as they want but at the end of the day it's still just that, a t*rd.

8. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Sadly I tend to agree with you here. I was not impressed at all with the E3 showing this year and it was removed from my "day one" buy list.

9. Post
    zippy wrote:
    This.

It's great that they're delaying this because frankly it looks like janky shit in need of more time in the oven.

We still haven't seen ANY multiplayer footage. Don't be surprised if we see a nerfed MP because they couldn't get cloud-based destruction to work properly.

SirGrim wrote:
    not only has it been delayed by 4 years already, in the latest gameplay shown environment destruction was massively toned down, when first announced they said you could destroy the whole city into a billion little pieces but they've totally gone back on that now
    To be fair the cloud-based large scale destruction was always supposed to be a MP only feature. As I said above we've still seen ZERO MP footage.