Mass Effect: Andromeda isn't getting DLC

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1 to 23 of 23

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    Funny, in the old days of gaming DLC was thought of as just milking it, "why didn't they put it in the game." Nowadays everyone seems to expect DLC as a matter of course. interesting how things change. Still would have liked to see another Ark with the Quarians in it. I don't think the game was a bad as everyone said. I don't put 100+ hours in to a bad game. And a game that has 100+ hours of game play is good value for money, better than finishing one in 7 hours then never going back to it.

  3. Post
    #3
    it's a shit game

  4. Post
    #4
    SirGrim wrote:
    it's a shit game
    from your point of view...

  5. Post
    #5
    Shadowcat101 wrote:
    Still would have liked to see another Ark with the Quarians in it. I don't think the game was a bad as everyone said.
    You still can if you read the comics/books. I totally agree tho any bugs I came across were so small to be inconsequential for me which seems to be why people didn't like it. I don't get the hate.

  6. Post
    #6
    Shadowcat101 wrote:
    from your point of view...
    And just about every critic who reviewed the game. Compare it to reviews of any one of the previous titles. The game had some great moments in amoungst bad writing, save breaking bugs, a bland antagonist, rehashed assets to cover a rushed release and multiplayer that could not even stand along side it's predecessor which it tried to clone and failed.

    At this point I think it's safe to say the game is objectively bad as an installment in the Mass Effect IP.

  7. Post
    #7
    Should open this up to modders.

  8. Post
    #8
    Sectiplave wrote:
    At this point I think it's safe to say the game is objectively bad as an installment in the Mass Effect IP.
    Nope, that's still 100% subjective.

  9. Post
    #9
    ok, let's be PC here

    Mass effect andromeda is subjectively rated by the majority of critics and gamers as the single worst mass effect game in existence
    But this is subjective, a small minority may actually find this to be an enjoyable game - they are subjectively wrong

  10. Post
    #10
    There is no wrong or right when it comes to subjectivity.

  11. Post
    #11
    1+1 is subjective

  12. Post
    #12
    Mathematics is objective when calculated properly.
    Last edited by Pickle Rick; 21st August 2017 at 4:19 pm.

  13. Post
    #13
    one game has a higher number than another game, the higher number is more than the lower number, but you said its subjective
    Last edited by Pickle Rick; 21st August 2017 at 4:19 pm.

  14. Post
    #14
    Arbitrary numbers slapped on reviews, which are 100% subjective. Metacritic, Gamerankings, Opencritic, game scores in general are worthless if you're going to argue whether or not reviews are objective. Reviews will never be objective, stop digging yourself deeper into a hole.

  15. Post
    #15
    make up your mind

  16. Post
    #16
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Arbitrary numbers slapped on reviews, which are 100% subjective. Metacritic, Gamerankings, Opencritic, game scores in general are worthless if you're going to argue whether or not reviews are objective. Reviews will never be objective, stop digging yourself deeper into a hole.
    Pretty sure the whole point of a number/rating system is to add objectivity - so that people can compared and contrast previous installments and like-genre games? By your logic, any form of art oculd never be objectively viewed.

  17. Post
    #17
    Hes's right. Opinion will always be subjective. Critics are not exempt from this.

  18. Post
    #18
    Objective, Subjective, Exteroceptive...

    R.I.P. Mass Effect...

  19. Post
    #19
    gooseman77 wrote:
    Objective, Subjective, Exteroceptive...

    R.I.P. Mass Effect...
    Casey Hudson (former Producer for ME trilogy that left for Microsoft) is now not only back at Bioware but also steering the ship as GM. He was tweeting last night that ME is definitely not done, and he's looking forward to getting back into that universe. So I'm still staying confident we'll see a strong return. Question is, when?

  20. Post
    #20
    jimmyc wrote:
    Casey Hudson (former Producer for ME trilogy that left for Microsoft) is now not only back at Bioware but also steering the ship as GM. He was tweeting last night that ME is definitely not done, and he's looking forward to getting back into that universe. So I'm still staying confident we'll see a strong return. Question is, when?
    Casey Hudson's tweets are all I need to know that at least there will be more Mass Effect, that gives some solace in a sea of Krogan tears (aka my tears, lol).

  21. Post
    #21
    Casey Hudson is not some saviour. He was still in charge of the ME3 ending.

    The north remembers.

  22. Post
    #22
    Playing through Andromeda now. Not a bad game so far. Just little annoying things here and there like NPCs popping up out of nowhere and bad frame rates in some spots (ps4)

  23. Post
    #23
    Ramza wrote:
    Casey Hudson is not some saviour. He was still in charge of the ME3 ending.

    The north remembers.
    It is known.