Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Xbox fans on social media are having mental breakdowns over this news, it's hilarious.

2. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    RTS games are hard on a controller it requires a full change of ui and control scheme maybe later it will get ported
    I always enjoyed Red Alert: Retaliation on the original Playstation, many a weekend was spent with my mate and a link cable. One of the only joys of small disk capacity too, allied missions on one and soviet on the other, meant 2 people could play with only one copy of the game needed.

3. Post
    Richard7666 wrote:
    Presumably it won't follow Relic's formula of no city-building? I'm actually really optimistic about this.

Curiously, the trailer shows the eras covered by the previous games. I'd personally rather they stuck to one era, rather than trying to do Rise of Nations.
    I took it to mean they were moving forward to a new setting but I didn't really watch it so eh.

Not too hopeful for this one.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Xbox fans on social media are having mental breakdowns over this news, it's hilarious.
    I mean yea with how MS has been operating lately I was surprised it wasn't announced on Xbox one but then anyone with a brain would see that it would be a bad idea. The series does have some history on console i.e age of empires 2 on ps2 and what not but really its a born and bread pc RTS.