1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Played it for about an hour last night, and I feel this is how the first game should have been, really enjoying it.

3. Post
    I think I'm pretty close to finishing it, and really enjoying the ride. This review pretty much sums up how I feel about it (nice review too, BTW). I think most other reviews have been overly critical of the game as a whole. Not sure why, maybe it's due to the first game being so bland.

4. Post
    for a free game on psn, can't complain right

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Not sure it's worth $70, but so far I'm rating it up there with the Ratchet and Clank game.

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Not sure it's worth $70, but so far I'm rating it up there with the Ratchet and Clank game.
    Think its only $45 via NZgameshop, which probably isnt a bad price point, if its not free

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Name:  uDNqsKs.gif
Views: 514
Size:  486.5 KB

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    it was only free for abit, bit of a **** up with sony lol.

9. Post
    I just finished my accidentally-free copy Mostly agree with this review score, but i had way more fun than expected, so it'd be an 8.5 for me. Just a really well-made game all round; great graphics and character models, excellent voice acting, nice variety in the gameplay between platforming, brawling and light puzzle elements, levels are really well designed. I also liked the story, wasn't as crap as many reviews lead me to believe.

And at least 4 times i said to myself "Oh i must be close to the end"; nope, still had quite a way to go. In fact, when i first thought i was at the end, i was actually about half way through!

10. Post
    Havent played it yet. If you say its at ratchet and clank level then Ill give it a go. Not even a platforming fan but r and c on ps4 is outstanding.

11. Post
    I do rate it up there with R&C, but that might just be me, YMMV. I started it again on Hard and played it through to completion in NG+ mode - was just as fun as the first time through due to your upgraded abilities.

Oh and the platforming stuff is well done, precise, and not too taxing.

12. Post
    Really need to actually buy this - been waiting for it for a while