2 0.60%
Democrats-for-Social-Credit.jpg
1 0.30%
I don't know yet
18 5.36%
I'm not voting
18 5.36%
  1. Post
    During the election debates, Bill said he wouldn't step down if Nats lost. Whether that carries any weight is yet to be seen.

2. Post

3. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Because Labour are after immigration crack downs and housing crack downs, which are both NZF policies also. On top of that Ardern is less experienced than English and I think Peters could probably get more concessions from her.
    Rhetoric, campaign messages and policy wise it would make sense that NZ First would go with Labour but you never know.

4. Post
    Announcement tomorrow arvo, I bet it's Labour which is arguably non-democratic given more people voted for National.

Also I'd like to point out that there's nothing wrong with Watties spaghetti on pizza. I was raised on such fare damn it

5. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Announcement tomorrow arvo, I bet it's Labour which is arguably non-democratic given more people voted for National.
    That's not how it works.

6. Post
    My mates mum made spaghetti pizzas and they were fan-****ing-tastic.

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    So the largest group gets to throw its weight around? Nats own stupid fault for not understanding our electoral system.

8. Post
    More Kiwis wanted a National led government than a Labour one by a decent margin. They appear to have a moral mandate to govern.

9. Post
    Whether you voted labour or national doesn't really matter, Winston has likely watered down and traded policies to get NZ first the best deal. If you do win you may lose as the reason you voted for that party in the first place may not look like that party as much as it use to.
    Hate to think what core policies have been watered down. If it's as negative as I sound it won't matter who he goes with.

10. Post
    I voted NZ First. Everything went better than expected.

11. Post
    GaR wrote:
    That's not how it works.
    I'm sure Tormenta is aware that it's not how it works which is why he's saying that. It's his opinion (and may or may not be wrong) but that's how opinions work.

12. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    More Kiwis wanted a National led government than a Labour one by a decent margin. They appear to have a moral mandate to govern.
    no such thing in MMP

13. Post
    Tormenta wrote:

Also I'd like to point out that there's nothing wrong with Watties spaghetti on pizza. I was raised on such fare damn it
    Yeahhhhh, nah.

Maybe understand how MMP works before throwing around the 'moral majority' bs.

14. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Nope. Otherwise more would have voted National and/or Act.

15. Post
    I think National got 200k more votes than Labour. In the interests of democracy, I hope Winston makes the right decision here.

16. Post
    National 58 Seats,
    Labour / Green 56 Seats

I don't see much difference. Sorry Tormenta, you're wrong.

17. Post
    Ultimately more people want National to lead the next government so hopefully they do.

18. Post
    Around 20% of NZ didn't vote at all which is way more than NZF or any of the minor parties -we should track them down and make them decide the next Govt.

19. Post
    A pox on their houses.

20. Post
    brand wrote:
    Around 20% of NZ didn't vote at all which is way more than NZF or any of the minor parties -we should track them down and make them decide the next Govt.
    As part of the missing voter contingent, I think this is a terrible idea. I'd only vote for the Civilian Party, if they were still around.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/politics/party-l2014052411

21. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Ultimately more people want National to lead the next government so hopefully they do.
    You could just as easily argue more people didn't want National to be the Government.

22. Post
    brand wrote:
    Tormenta himself is part of the 20%, after passionately slamming the nats in the lead up to the election and singing the praises of Labour.

Can't put much stock in what he says.

l2 MMP.

23. Post
    Even politics has the "teaser trailer for the trailer" premise now...

24. Post
    Lol at you being able to find the movie angle.

Probably will go with Labour since he has more friends there and DGAF about democracy.

25. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Lol at you being able to find the movie angle.

Probably will go with Labour since he has more friends there and DGAF about democracy.
    Give it up with the 'moral majority' angle.