1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Instead of a full remaster the PC gets a gimped VR adaptation with a fraction of the content. Seriously f*ck you Rockstar. The fact that the 2011 PC version never received the love that it should've just rubs salt in the wound.

3. Post
    Looking forward to the VR version mainly as I'm curious what the facial animations will be like. Shame there isn't any footage of that side of things yet.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Instead of a full remaster the PC gets a gimped VR adaptation with a fraction of the content. Seriously f*ck you Rockstar. The fact that the 2011 PC version never received the love that it should've just rubs salt in the wound.
    Is the PC version not worth the effort? I have been half thinking of playing it but still have x-com 2 and The Witcher 3 on the to do list.

5. Post
    sweet haven't played it yet and now I can, 4k on PRO

6. Post
    Look forward to replaying.

7. Post
    Mikos wrote:
    Is the PC version not worth the effort? I have been half thinking of playing it but still have x-com 2 and The Witcher 3 on the to do list.
    It's decent, I played an hour or so of it yesterday. Ran flawlessly for me on Windows 10. You can switch on the fly between KB+M and gamepad like with GTA V. You just have to deal with 30fps cap but getting around that is as simple as running an app in the background.