Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Ghoul got munted hard by the adaptation, story goes all whack and lolwut.

2. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Does anyone recommend Tokyo Ghoul? It looks interesting & it's on Netflix so don't have to stuff around looking for eps but its only got a 7.9 on animelist. Is it worth a watch?
    Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 is good but the seasons onwards are pretty bad.

3. Post
    Parasyte is still on Netflix afaik and is much better than TG, just my opinion.

4. Post
    Cool I'll check out Parasyte next. Just started watching Black Lagoon and its pretty sweet

5. Post
    Try Yuri on Ice and My Hero Academy

6. Post
    Dr.Darko wrote:
    MHA so good but current arc stuck on cliffhanger. So mad rn

7. Post
    Dr.Darko wrote:
    Yeah I watch My Hero. Its awesome

8. Post
    darker than black, 10/10 one of the best ive seen.

9. Post
    Digitaljp wrote:
    darker than black, 10/10 one of the best ive seen.
    sweet ill add that to my list

10. Post
    If you're looking for a fun mecha comedy sorta title. Full metal panic! could be up your alley. I've ordered it from amazon due it being a bit cheaper than elsewhere.

11. Post
    I started Darker than Black awhile back but didn't finish it. I remember it being pretty awesome, might have to re-watch.

12. Post
    Re: Zero
    My Hero Academia
    Darling in the FranXX
    Sword Art Online
    KonoSuba

13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Does anyone recommend Tokyo Ghoul? It looks interesting & it's on Netflix so don't have to stuff around looking for eps but its only got a 7.9 on animelist. Is it worth a watch?
    They murdered the manga ending

14. Post
    Finally caught up with the dubbed version of DB Super. Can't believe it's still quite a way behind the Japanese version.

Just watched the first ep of Darker than Black. Was pretty interesting.

Slowly working my way through Black Lagoon but not that into it due to a lack of a proper overarching story to keep me engaged.

Watched first 5 eps of Trigun since it's considered a classic but finding it hard to keep going as it's so dated & silly.