1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Pity really, would be nice to have cross play between Playstation and Xbox, especially as I am a PS4 Pro owner yet have friends with Xbox One's....
    I reckon the decision makers at Sony are totally nuts, and I totally don't buy into any of their "excuses" (though there are a number of things I am disappointed about re: Sony, but that's neither here nor there.)

3. Post
    Can't imagine Sony ever actually allowing crossplay.

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

4. Post
    ludez wrote:

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk
    They have the most popular console so when friends decide which to get PS4 can feel like a more obvious choice, that's my guess.

5. Post
    ludez wrote:
    History has repeated itself a few times. Winners of one console generation grow complacent and try to come into the next one with maybe some policies and/or price points which the buying market and/or content creators rejects. The 2nd & 3rd place companies then have to try to win back consumers. It happened to Nintendo going into 6th gen, Sony going into 7th and MS going into 8th.

6. Post
    why would sony want to do cross play with it's competitors given it's current market position? they xbox players to be frustrated with smaller player bases and buy a ps4. letting them join the party doesn't benefit them at all. MS would be no different if they were currently on top.

7. Post
    JRS wrote:
    why would sony want to do cross play with it's competitors given it's current market position? they xbox players to be frustrated with smaller player bases and buy a ps4. letting them join the party doesn't benefit them at all. MS would be no different if they were currently on top.
    Because playstation is for the players ..... haha

8. Post
    Almost sounds like a deliberate move to get gamers talking about this with Sony.

9. Post
    "We have a contract with the people who go online with us, that we look after them..."

...says the company whose online network has been hacked multiple times.