Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Forza Motorsport 7

PC demo out now.

The game releases Oct 3rd for PC and Xb1.

It runs in 4K and at a "rock solid" 60 fps, and allows players to race through "living environments".

Forza 7 is the most technically advanced and comprehensive racing game ever made, said Microsoft.

It will feature more than 700 cars, including the most Ferraris, Porsches (including the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2RS) and Lamborghinis ever in a video game.
    http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/news/g593de1cecc9dd/

2. Post
    Yup. D-l now, but at work so can't play yet.

I dunno, watching the footage it just seemed to be lacking some personality, but maybe thats just me

3. Post
    a demo... what year is this??!

4. Post
    Awesome, just downloading now

5. Post
    OMG the default wheel settings are absolutely horrendous. :\ (T300RS on PC)

6. Post
    pxndx wrote:
    a demo... What year is this??!
    single player beta!11!!

7. Post
    Sweet!

Downloading now.

8. Post
    No in game wheel settings is amazingly punishing, especially considering how long it takes to go to the main menu options then load back into the game.

Failed to find any good wheel settings. My hype for this game is dead

Also DriveClub still looks better :P

9. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    a demo... what year is this??!
    The same year they released the demo for the next Gran Turismo and charged full retail for it

Worlds a ****ed up place yo

10. Post
    Meanwhile PCARS2 is bringing nothing but positives sure its not perfect but there is not one critical bug and many sim streamers are saying nothing but praise to the game.

11. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    Meanwhile PCARS2 is bringing nothing but positives sure its not perfect but there is not one critical bug and many sim streamers are saying nothing but praise to the game.
    Sure, but that's more sim-oriented than Forza. Forza is great on the controller. Played pCARS2 through early access for the last year and it's much improved over the first, especially with a controller. Getting both, they're not really competing with each other.

12. Post
    3dfx_ownd_joo wrote:
    No in game wheel settings is amazingly punishing, especially considering how long it takes to go to the main menu options then load back into the game.

Failed to find any good wheel settings. My hype for this game is dead

Oh, that sucks. That's the same impression of FH3 I had when I bought it - the wheel would barely turn until a certian point and then you'd do an instant 360. No wheel settings or anything of the sort could fix it

13. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Sure, but that's more sim-oriented than Forza. Forza is great on the controller. Played pCARS2 through early access for the last year and it's much improved over the first, especially with a controller. Getting both, they're not really competing with each other.
    I guess.. could be argued on PC at least that they are competing however as more PC racers have wheels, or a good chunk anyways.

14. Post
    3dfx_ownd_joo wrote:

www.specsavers.co.nz

15. Post
    The Nurburgring in the wet was dope. I couldn't stand that weirdly auto upgrade tuned s800 GT2 on the Dubai circuit. +1 this game always feels good on a controller. I wouldn't judge their wheel support from what is essentially a setting stripped beta, even if typically T10 have needed to improve support in previous games.

16. Post
    This is the E3 build demo so not totally final

Known bugs and issues are already listed https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...wn-Issues.aspx

17. Post

Would quite enjoy Forza if they fixed this in the FFB, really annoying on PC1 / Forza your pushing the limits of the car, you slide in you don't get the right FFB rotation / none at all & you spin.. Thankfully its in PC2 & now the FF feels really good you can even drive / drift Mad Max's car unlike the first game, you can even drive in a nice straight line.

GT:Sports for competitive online racing + online championships races at home.
    PC2 for mostly for the usual online or offline racing, competitive lap times / leader boards with the opportunity to race against other players in a competition via top lap times.
    Forza, I didn't like the Porsche the GTR was good except the FFB that was missing which really sucks. + The AI that keeps ramming you.

18. Post
    The lighting just isnt there compared. (But that’s just graphics, I never liked DriveClubs gameplay)

I gave it a chance... back to iRacing

19. Post
    well drive club is the king of rain effects, nothing beats it's water simulation visuals

20. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    The same year they released the demo for the next Gran Turismo and charged full retail for it

Worlds a ****ed up place yo
    They've been doing that for like 15 years. Remember A-spec? It'd be upside-down land if they released a FREE demo!

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

21. Post
    Anyone else playing this? I'm on PC, menu is stuttery as **** but thats about it aside from random CTD's. So many people salty about having to actually race to unlock stuff, I'm enjoying it, not keen on the bowling/gymkhana minigames but they can be avoided.

22. Post
    The steering is horrendous even after the settings have been changed

23. Post
    I played about 5 hours yesterday and was bored after the first few races. I feel this is one of Turn 10's worst Forza games in the series along with Forza 5. Very underwhelming in the new direction Turn 10 took, especially introducing monetised prize crates and driver gear that no one cares about.

24. Post
    It seems if I have anything else at all open on my PC the game crashes int the first loading screen. While driving it runs beautifully though.
    I bought an elite controller recently and it's so much nicer having the gear shift on the additional triggers rather than having to use face buttons.

25. Post
    interesting seemed before release like it would a great game hopefully gt sport is good then