Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Got 3rd with grim last night.

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

2. Post
    I played the Battle Royale mode a bit last night. It's certainly frustrating at times, the storm shrinks too far too fast IMO.

Getting decent weapons is fun. Landed a few times and didn't find any weapon before being killed. Landed once and picked up a shotgun and then killed about 5 people with it

It looks like they disabled Duo mode in Oceania due to low population, but the queues always looked full for Solo.

I have played the normal story mode which is the best way to learn the building skills. The building is very quick once you've mastered it - I use the 'builder' controller layout to speed up switching pieces. You can set it to 'remember last' which is how you build lots of separate stairs quickly.

3. Post

4. Post
    Ill add you

5. Heart
    Won 3 group games in a row tonight. Key is to get atleast one of the lootboxes that fly down and have lots of supplies handy for the end of the game. The orange ARs are really OP. Add me if youre keen to play! Pedigree_club

6. Post
    Just got 2nd in a solo game

7. Post
    xferesin wrote:
    The orange ARs are really OP.
    Are they curvey?

8. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Are they curvey?
    Yes. Extremely curvey

9. Post
    Epic have been even more naughty fortnite actually has full mouse and keyboard support on ps4 you just plug in and pawn controller gamers going to ty later today lol

Last edited by SirGrim; 4th December 2017 at 9:33 am.

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Epic have been even more naughty fortnite actually has full mouse and keyboard support on ps4 you just plug in and pawn controller gamers going to ty later today lol

its been like that since it came out. You can't fine tune mouse sens as much as pc and it def feels worst, KB+M better suited to 120+ fps PC masterrace.

11. Post
    It feels sluggish because of 30fps and you can tune mouse sens in windows

12. Post
    Gotta love the new update. 1800p and uncapped fps on the one x, game is completely different now.

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It feels sluggish because of 30fps and you can tune mouse sens in windows
    You can fine tune mouse sens in windows, on Ps4?

- - - Updated - - -

ludez wrote:
    Gotta love the new update. 1800p and uncapped fps on the one x, game is completely different now.

1800p and Xbox in the PlayStation forums? For shame.

14. Post
    Some mice let you update dpi settings that get stored in the mouse memory

15. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:

He has to post where peeps will actually read them lol. Xbox forum is as dead as their exclusive lineup lol

16. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    You can fine tune mouse sens in windows, on Ps4?

- - - Updated - - -

My bad lol. But yeah Xbox forum is dead.

They should at least bump up the pro version to 1440p and uncapped

17. Post
    First time on this today, I am complete shit lol. How the heck do you not get killed in less than 30 seconds every time!?

18. Post
    Best advice is pick an area and keep going there for a while. Learn where the chest spawns are and prioritize getting to them.
    Early on shotguns are your friend for close quarters battles.

19. Post
    Puk wrote:
    First time on this today, I am complete shit lol. How the heck do you not get killed in less than 30 seconds every time!?
    Go to the outskirts of the villages, loot up and head around those areas then head in when it's closing in on you.

20. Post
    well that failed, my mouse works fine on the ps4 but it wont accept any input from my corsair keyboard, so I have to use a controler to move and mouse to shoot which is almost impossible

21. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    well that failed, my mouse works fine on the ps4 but it wont accept any input from my corsair keyboard, so I have to use a controler to move and mouse to shoot which is almost impossible
    Same problem here, switched to an El cheapo Logitech I had laying around.
    I had a similar issue when I had a XIM4

22. Post
    Puk wrote:
    1. Spend a few games just chopping down tree's and learning how to build.
    - practice quickly throwing up a 1x1 full height wall box, then switching to stairs and jumping whilst placing them (So you land ontop of the stairs). That's the quickest and most instant defensive structure you can build, which lets you peak with a height advantage - it's also easy as to learn.
    - use these games to learn how the storm closes in, its slower on the closer sides to the next, etc. Figure out how long it takes to run distances so you dont get caught in the storm.

2. Spend a few games dropping into the built-up towns, land on the ROOF of a house and break into the attic - chests spawn in the attics.
    - Listen to the noise chests make, that's the fastest way to check if there is one around you.
    - You'll soon learn where the spawns are .... attics, basements, garages, dog houses, gazebo's, caves, sheds, silos, etc. But that'll just come with time played.
    -Use these games to find a shotgun in a house then find people to start fighting with (DONT FORGET TO BUILD! Stairs = Height, Height = Advantage, Advantage = WIN).

3. Once you're not entirely shit, start dropping into outskirt locations to learn those loot spots, then work your way towards towns and into the final circles... It's easier to win when you gear up in a quite spot and everyones been duking it out in the towns.

4. dont forget to farm resources if your low. You probably want to keep about 200min at all times, normally you get heaps when you're killing people.
    - wood is common and shit - massive gaps = people see where you are and are going to peak from.
    - stone/brick is common and the most used - tiny gaps = good cover.
    - metal is slower to farm, the strongest, but it also stays transparent the longest (build time) so ppl can see where you are longer than brick , but once formed it's solid and strong.

5. just play heaps, how else do you get better at something?

23. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Same problem here, switched to an El cheapo Logitech I had laying around.
    I had a similar issue when I had a XIM4
    Which keyboard do you have?

The Corsair keyboards need to be put into BIOS mode, then they work on the PS4, problem is the K55 I have doesn't have a BIOS switch, I'm going to try swapping for a Strafe as that model does

24. Post
    @SirGrim & matt8485 - I'm so glad the KB/M didn't work out for you guys lol. So ****en unfair if it worked. People should stick to PC if they wanna play on KB/M instead of picking on controller users cos they probably get rekt on PC.

25. Post
    Give it a few days and I’ll have a keyboard that works haha