Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Big Mouth [Netflix]

Nick Kroll's new Netflix animated show is an excellent binge-watch about puberty-stricken kids struggling with (literal) hormone monsters.

2. Post
    Saw that pop up earlier, added it to my list - looks cool.

3. Post
    Workmate was telling me about this today. They put the whole season out at once.

4. Post
    I've been binging this today. So many laugh out loud moments. I've almost finished the season already

5. Post
    It manages to be both gross and sweet at the same time which is a really clever tonal balance.

6. Post
    Watched the first episode last night with the wife. She loves Rick & Morty so I figured it'd be a good animated stop-gap. Part way through she goes "What is this shit?", and then "That's 26 minutes of my life I'll never get back!" at the end.

I however, enjoyed it. Am home again with a bung shoulder (still!), so will check out a few more eps today.

7. Post
    Ywmmv

8. Post
    Watched and episode - it's great! Some full on lol moments. Will force wife to give it another try

9. Post
    Started this tonight. I'm halfway through the season and have been laughing a lot.

10. Post
    This is pretty good!

"What do I do with the mess?"
    "Sleep in it, pig"

11. Post
    Just finished it.

"Maybe if it is animated we can get away with it?"

12. Post
    Awesome, thanks for sharing so I know to give this shit a wide berth.

13. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Thanks for sharing yet more proof why you are terrible at television.

14. Post
    Currently sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes from critic ratings.... must be shit eh?

15. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Ah, so I'll probably like it! You've been a great barometer so far.

16. Post
    The animation takes a bit of getting used to. Still a good show to watch

17. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    The animation takes a bit of getting used to.
    Why?

18. Post
    I dunno why. It just seems to take a bit of time to get used to for me.

19. Post
    I have to say, I'm with tormenta on this whole adult cartoons genre, Simpsons, family guy, american dad, south park. It's not the 2000's anymore its not edgy, And fart jokes are old.

20. Post
    It's about kids going through puberty?

Could there be anything less desirable to watch on TV O__O

21. Post
    Unsettled, Tormenta, can certainly see where you guys are coming from, but Gwarden hit the nail on the head when he said......

Gwarden wrote:
    It manages to be both gross and sweet at the same time which is a really clever tonal balance.

22. Post
    It sounds like neither have actually watched it so yeah...if you don't like the subject matter, then okay I guess, but it is a very funny and well-made show. And tonally it is nothing like the shows that Unsettled listed.

23. Post
    It was pretty good. Enjoyed the both the puberty monsters and the Seinfeld bit.

24. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    And tonally it is nothing like the shows that Unsettled listed.
    I watched the first episode and agree with this plus it being 'gross'. Not really sure I like it but I'll watch a bit much. Some of these animated shows take a bit to click with me.

25. Post
    The MIchael Stipe singing tampon was brilliant.