A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 13360

1. Post
    You'd have to be pretty insecure in your own sexuality to worry about how other people identify, I reckon.

2. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Some blue haired she-man identifying as a teapot is triggered by this.
    And what

3. Post
    GaR wrote:
    You'd have to be pretty insecure in your own sexuality to worry about how other people identify, I reckon.
    I dunno, things with that chick in aussie who identified as a werewolf didn't work out that well.

4. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I dunno, things with that chick in aussie who identified as a werewolf didn't work out that well.
    ****ing hell.

5. Post
    Last couple of pages in this thread haven't been among this community's finest.

6. Post
    This is ****ing hilarious

Just because of a single tweet, Saudi has told all 16,000 students that it has in Canada they must leave and cancelled their scholarships, it's also kicking Canadians out of Saudi

https://twitter.com/CanadaFP/status/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

Just because of a single tweet, Saudi has told all 16,000 students that it has in Canada they must leave and cancelled their scholarships, it's also kicking Canadians out of Saudi

This is awesome news for Canada. Can we do the same? Maybe we can tweet about their inferior oil or something? Has Canada just stumbled onto something amazing?

8. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    This is awesome news for Canada. Can we do the same? Maybe we can tweet about their inferior oil or something? Has Canada just stumbled onto something amazing?
    Saudi seem to be playing from Trump’s handbook. Slight insult? SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.

9. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I don't know how long you have been visiting these forums but shit fights and trolling etc has been part of GP's culture for years. But with Trump now president it has enhanced the existing culture due to many here having personal issues with Trump. In 2 yrs when Trump wins his second term I suggest you organise the popcorn because its going to be quite funny in here especially if I bump up some old anti Trump posts It probably won't be in this thread tho, but more likely in a new US thread.
    Can you, sirgrim and unsettled just hurry up and move to the US and live in Trump's paradise? I hear there are some great trailer parks in Oklahoma.

Sycophants such as yourself are ridiculous.

10. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Saudi seem to be playing from Trump’s handbook. Slight insult? SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.
    The Saudi twitter account even posted a picture of a plane flying towards a Canadian building on twitter with the message: don't stick your nose in our business

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    The Saudi twitter account even posted a picture of a plane flying towards a Canadian building on twitter with the message: don't stick your nose in our business
    Yes, that’s the picture that I posted in SOCTS that you quoted.

12. Post
    Was that from their official govt account? Or some random?
    Edit: googled it up. It was a pro-govt group but not actual govt.

13. Post
    The govt has apologized for it also, so possibly not as big as deal as people think. Still, the Saudi overreaction is hilarious.

14. Post
    CNN tries to tell the truth for once

Name:  v6uelw022oe11.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  55.4 KB

15. Post
    Hmm I wonder what happened in 2008 (when Obama was President) that could've seen a spike in unemployment?

I wonder if someone's looked at whether that unemployment rate has been trending down ever since, ie before Trump took office?

If someone could please answer these questions as I don't like to think too hard about stuff and prefer Grim's jpgs

16. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Hmm I wonder what happened in 2008 (when Obama was President) that could've seen a spike in unemployment?

I wonder if someone's looked at whether that unemployment rate has been trending down ever since, ie before Trump took office?

If someone could please answer these questions as I don't like to think too hard about stuff and prefer Grim's jpgs
    While we are asking for answers to questions why was it that all the so called people in the know on cnn, msnbc and even here all told us during the campaign and before his inauguration that DT being President will mean the economy and stock market will nosedive?

I do not recall those same people saying the economy would keep on improving under DT.

17. Post
    Tormenta wrote:

So you're saying that the -2.9% unemployment that hit just after Obama took office was more than washed up by Trump's 3.2%? You see where this is going? Unemployment under Trump is better than before the economic crises, so he's beat Bush and Obama

18. Post
    You gotta post a simple graph for the simple folks

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    So you're saying that the -2.9% unemployment that hit just after Obama took office was more than washed up by Trump's 3.2%? You see where this is going? Unemployment under Trump is better than before the economic crises, so he's beat Bush and Obama
    Dumb ****

20. Post
    imagine thinking that the effects of policies are felt at a macroeconomic level immediately

21. Post
    labour seem to be doing that.

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

http://fortune.com/2018/08/08/saudi-...treatment-ban/
    apparently all saudi nationals receiving canadian medical treatment are being redeployed too

23. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I'm saying Trump should not be given credit for a lower unemployment rate than when Obama was president since Trump hasn't had a Global Financial Crisis to deal with that I'm aware of. Of course, he will claim credit for it though since he's a dummy like you

24. Post
    But unemployment is at an 18 year low, man Obama was elected a long time ago, wasn’t Clinton president or are you lefties trying to say the recessesion started in 2000?

Make up your mind

25. Post
    if the graph above is correct its only dropped .2% since he was elected.