A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 14,601 to 14,625 of 15063

1. Post
    do maddow watchers actually think this impeachment inquiry- this sort of Bengazi 2.0 procedural in-bad-faith power struggle - is going to do anything except hamstring the two most electable general election candidates in the democrat primaries?

well actually i dont think E Warren is electable but i was pronouncing it like "electable".

2. Post
    "Benghazi 2.0" **** me, lmao

3. Post
    Compared to winning with a Bernie victory, a lot of the democratic establishment donors are more comfortable losing to Trump, and they will impeach him to do it.

4. Post
    Roger Stone convicted, the sixth conviction from the Mueller investigation. Total exoneration!

5. Post
    Another low level covfefe boy who has nothing to do with Trump at all /s

6. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    They won't get rid of him, Dumb thing is large amounts of tax payers money is being is wasted over something that will achieve nothing. I mean the demonbats have totally wasted their time over the last 2-3 years attacking Trump instead of working for their country.
    Are you ****ing retarded. During the Obama administration the republicans spent their energies playing interference and obstruction.

And this is coming from a person who is more sympathetic to Republicans than the Democrats.

7. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    Are you ****ing retarded.
    yes

8. Post
    People who dont recognise this as having the same ethos and cursed energy as the Benghazi era, in terms of performative political grandstanding which ultimately yields nada, are just peepee heads.

9. Post
    Remember when Hillary testified for 11h straight

Remember when Donny ordered his cabal to ignore subpoenas

:thinking:

10. Post

11. Post
    frio wrote:
    Remember when Hillary testified for 11h straight

Remember when Donny ordered his cabal to ignore subpoenas

:thinking:
    Remember when Hillary lost to Donny

12. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Are you serious she got everything wrong about Russia gate the election basically thats all she covered for 2 years.

The first minute of that where this terrible comedian twice played a 5 second clip of her joking about it being cold with no context was as much of that as I could handle. If you have an article by HER that makes your point then I'll look at it. If she's so bad it should be pretty easy to find considering how many hours a week there are of her ripping on Donald Trump.

And what does "Russia gate the election" mean? Plenty of people including myself guessed wrong about who would win in 2016 but there's no doubt among people that aren't ****ed in the head about the GRU involvement, whether or not it was decisive (probably not in my opinion).

clockblock wrote:
    do maddow watchers actually think this impeachment inquiry- this sort of Bengazi 2.0 procedural in-bad-faith power struggle - is going to do anything except hamstring the two most electable general election candidates in the democrat primaries?

well actually i dont think E Warren is electable but i was pronouncing it like "electable".
    I assume you're just trolling about Benghazi 2.0 but I don't think it either helps or hinders any Dem candidates, it just shines a light on DT.

CODChimera wrote:
    Remember when Hillary lost to Donny
    I remember and I was very surprised so many Americans thought he was a good idea.

13. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I assume you're just trolling about Benghazi 2.0 but I don't think it either helps or hinders any Dem candidates, it just shines a light on DT.
    So if Bernie and Warren have to be tied up in impeachment proceedings for 6 days a week, for months on end, that won't weaken their ground game at a critical moment in the primary caucuses and give an advantage to the establishment favourites (who dont have to be in DC)?

14. Post

15. Post
    i just found the political category on AO3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture5.PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	227748

16. Post
    Anyone watching the hearings? they are trash so far lol

17. Post
    Presumably when you say "trash" you're referring to Trump's impeachable actions?

Basically all the people who have taken the stand so far have provided testimony that Trump committed a crime. Get ready for Sondland to flip tomorrow and confirm, once again, what we already know in order to save his ass.

18. Post
    Loving the radical centrist presumption that all of these candidates are equal and deserve equal favourable mentions.

These RT mentions of Tulsi were probably just people (some of them american journalists on RT) defending her from Hillary in recent months. The fact that Maddow viewers think that infographic is indicative of anything more than journalistic tegridy on the part of RT says a lot. The article does not even entertain the fact that Biden's negative mentions are valid, which is funny given that every time he speaks is a gaff and his favourables even at 3% is probably more than he deserves.

Can I see the comparison to US corporate media mentions of candidates just for more amusement?

19. Post
    Oh god damn Sondland's testimony is delicious

20. Post
    I haven't heard any of it yet, been too busy doing "phase one" of my yearly physical

Hahahahahahahahaha god damn the guys a headcase

21. Post
    Aaaand trumps approval is going up be interesting to see if it continues with these hearings

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-battle-gallup

22. Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/i...9-11?r=US&IR=T
    "7 officials confirmed Trump tried to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens as part of a quid pro quo"

Trump supporters: We LiKe HiM EvEn MoRe nOw.

Just your usual cult like behavior, no respect for laws standards and practices at all.

23. Post
    Dans wrote:

Just your usual cult like behavior, no respect for laws standards and practices at all.
    yeah but enough about the bidens

24. Post
    a lot of people got behind Trump for his swamp drainin

bringing him to justice for using his position of power to go after an allegedly dodgy politician, looks good on paper, but it's not a perspective changer imo.

he had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him so now a lot of this stuff is pushing on a string.