A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 15688

1. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    where did Trump say Obama would start a war with Iran?
    Name:  5E9692B7-8106-4468-8488-AD1249FFE448.png
Views: 214
Size:  548.7 KB

2. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    where did Trump say Obama would start a war with Iran?

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/o...20-1?r=US&IR=T to slow

3. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Name:  5E9692B7-8106-4468-8488-AD1249FFE448.png
Views: 214
Size:  548.7 KB
    I believe these old Tweets from Trump to the public was reverse psychology in an attempt to try to dissuade Obama from taking military action, unfortunately it didn't work with Libya as gaddafi was over thrown and Libya is now a mess.

4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I believe these old Tweets from Trump to the public was reverse psychology in an attempt to try to dissuade Obama from taking military action, unfortunately it didn't work with Libya as gaddafi was over thrown and Libya is now a mess.
    please stop

5. Post
    Surely Thunderstorm is a fictional character.

6. Post
    Wow.

7. Post
    Narcissism and stupidity are a dangerous combo

8. Post
    Taking into context of Trumps old tweets before he was president, they were a warning to the public to try to prevent Obama from taking military action.

ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    please stop
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    why is thunderpants so quiet
    and you say where am I? I give opinion and you say stop, lol

9. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Surely Thunderstorm is a fictional character.
    No, he's just a really terrible person. Anyone that can "what he means is" about the shit trump has said and done in the last month with no regard to what it's actually causing in the world has to be either a complete blind faith moron or a terrible person

10. Post
    O wooooooooooooow.

11. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    No, he's just a really terrible person. Anyone that can "what he means is" about the shit trump has said and done in the last month with no regard to what it's actually causing in the world has to be either a complete blind faith moron or a terrible person
    Both. He's a shitstain to end all shitstains.

I don't believe it's real.

12. Post
    Thundertard,giving mentally deficient alcoholics a bad name since like for ages n stuff.

13. Post
    Trump winning 2020 , Demonbats and anti Trumpers having a mental breakdown

14. Post
    took it a bit far this time lol

15. Post
    Mental breakdowns? We'll all be too busy having societal breakdown if the last 4 years are any indication.

16. Post
    >hegemonies trying to exert power unironically at the margins of empire post the fall of Rome lmao

17. Post
    What a surprise once more we get the this could be ww3 in the media and once more that does not happen. I guess Trump will now be called a wimp for deescalating the situation.

When you live in TDS world what ever the Trump administration does the opposite must be the correct course.

18. Post
    Sorry how does trump get to take credit for de-escalating the situation (that arguably he escalated in the first place)? TS is right on the fact that Iran could have killed a bunch of people with those missiles aimed near the base but chose not to so if anything the Iranians should be credited with de-escalating the immediate threat of conflict by taking retaliatory action without loss of life only money

Also its been less than a day since those missiles, give it some time before saddling up and riding the trump dick to town, he could still yet do something stupid

19. Post
    Looking more likely that Iran shot down the passenger flight. They refuse to release the black box.

20. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Looking more likely that Iran shot down the passenger flight. They refuse to release the black box.
    It's their airspace, surely they have first priority on the investigation.

Edit: they're involving Ukraine as they're the operator but refusing to let Boeing/the US participate. Fair enough, I wouldn't want anything to do with the country responsible for killing my top general either.
    Last edited by Galent; 9th January 2020 at 9:56 am.

21. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Sorry how does trump get to take credit for de-escalating the situation (that arguably he escalated in the first place)? TS is right on the fact that Iran could have killed a bunch of people with those missiles aimed near the base but chose not to so if anything the Iranians should be credited with de-escalating the immediate threat of conflict by taking retaliatory action without loss of life only money

Also its been less than a day since those missiles, give it some time before saddling up and riding the trump dick to town, he could still yet do something stupid
    tbh we don't know the accuracy of those missiles guidance systems. Iran has cruise missiles which are typically more accurate (using glonass/gps/optical guidance). Whereas the SRBM accuracy is claimed to be 8m, given what we know about Iranian claims around their kit it's probably more like 800m. Conventional payloads are not that big either, the Qiam-1 can carry up to 750kg, reality is probably more like a 500kg HE warhead (compared to a MQ-9 reaper which can carry two Mk 84 400kg guided bombs).

It also appears US forces had forewarnings of the attack, and the base defence systems did take down at least a couple of the missiles.

I think the Iranians got unlucky.

22. Post
    Wait wait wait..... Iran should be credited for shooting missiles at another country? Lol

23. Post
    thats not what i said, dont disregard to importance of "If anything". neither country is in the right, i just dont see how trump should be getting credit for it not escalating further

24. Post
    Glad to hear no casualties or heavy damage was done... hoping for no more conflict in the future.

25. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    thats not what i said, dont disregard to importance of "If anything". neither country is in the right, i just dont see how trump should be getting credit for it not escalating further
    It's also being widely considered by intel sources as 'not the end of it' and that there will be responses from irans usual proxies to come.