A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 10,651 to 10,661 of 10661

  1. Post
    frio wrote:
    tfw GPOD has a search button

    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...e#post11271738
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...e#post11272318

    etc. etc.

    Or are Marxism and Communism different? Discuss.
    Come on that's in jest :P

    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Dunedin, we've discussed this before
    Ah thats right I thought it was Frio, regardless if you are up here in Hamilton before I get down there PM me im keen.
    I am actually planning on moving south (some work stuff depends so its not for awhile)

  2. Post
    Basil II wrote:
    There's no point in arguing with communists and Marxist pinko bootlickers. The only thing they understand is power by force, and the only thing they deserve are free skydiving lessons without a parachute.
    I too wish death on people I disagree with. Wait, no I don't, because that's psychotic.

    Basil II wrote:
    Ordered me a new t-shirt today. Will wear it proudly.

    I'm sure your Mum is super proud.

    Basil II wrote:
    Of course I'm not joking.

    If I ever move back to Wellington, I'll wear it and go hang out at Fidel's Cafe on Cuba st.
    What an edgelord. Great brunch there though.

  3. Post
    Sooo in other news

    Apparently Trump didn't attack Iran because of Tucker Carlson:
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/f...19-6?r=US&IR=T


  4. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Come on that's in jest :P



    Ah thats right I thought it was Frio, regardless if you are up here in Hamilton before I get down there PM me im keen.
    I am actually planning on moving south (some work stuff depends so its not for awhile)
    You can say your post was in jest but in the context of all your other posts here they clearly aren't so tell us why you hate communism so much

  5. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    You can say your post was in jest but in the context of all your other posts here they clearly aren't so tell us why you hate communism so much
    Drop it already. You can not provide evidence beyond posts that are clearly in jest if you can not distinguish between them and when I am actually taking politics seriously then I don't know what to tell you aside from try being more astute.

  6. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Drop it already. You can not provide evidence beyond posts that are clearly in jest if you can not distinguish between them and when I am actually taking politics seriously then I don't know what to tell you aside from try being more astute.
    What am I meant to do? Quote all your dumbass conservative posts in this thread?

  7. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    What am I meant to do? Quote all your dumbass conservative posts in this thread?
    Go ahead post something, pull something up why not the post I posted before you attempted to derail this thread again. Is that a conservative post?

  8. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Go ahead post something, pull something up why not the post I posted before you attempted to derail this thread again. Is that a conservative post?
    Like I said earlier the regular posters in this thread know what I'm talking about and I'm fine with that level of evidence

  9. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Like I said earlier the regular posters in this thread know what I'm talking about and I'm fine with that level of evidence
    Sure if you say so. Im sure posting Jimmy Dore vids and praising various political candidates on the left really endear me to the conservatives just because I point out fake news like that Covington high school kid story being bullshit.

    Stop trying to impress upon me your preconceived notions of what you think the ideal liberal is, you are the arbiter of nothing.
    Last edited by SL1CKSTA; Today at 9:58 pm.

  10. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Like I said earlier the regular posters in this thread know what I'm talking about and I'm fine with that level of evidence
    The regular posters stopped caring what you were talking about 2 pages ago. Chill out man. You're desperately looking for a gotcha moment so you can be 'right' on the internet. Get a life.

  11. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    The regular posters stopped caring what you were talking about 2 pages ago. Chill out man. You're desperately looking for a gotcha moment so you can be 'right' on the internet. Get a life.
    tbh most people here realize how stupid you are too so I'm not too worried about your post here m8