A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 12,951 to 12,975 of 15085

1. Post
    I wish I could down vote thunderstorm's posts.

ISIS being close to wiped out, or not, doesn't really have anything much to do with Trump's policies, and even if it did would be nowhere near enough to make up for the constant lies, corruption, and steady march to authoritarianism he has orchestrated. I'd much rather a religious autocracy in the middle east than the US tbqh.

2. Post
    WillAY wrote:
    Itís shit like this...

Even if you agreed with some of Trumpís (/ Republican) policies, how can you look at this guy and think ďyup, heís the oneĒ. In times gone by a single utterance of something so demonstrably false would have ruined a career.

Thunderstorm, how do you rationalise this?
    They absolutely won't, it's either completely ignored or fake news'd under the rug, as was highlighted by Abo yesterday when he said anti trumpers believe everything from the media and I said it goes both ways, trump supporters will absolutely refuse to acknowledge when he does something bad or they'll just claim its bs coz it doesn't suit their narrative. Trump was like this long before the presidential run (and I suspect he'll be like it after) it comes as absolutely no surprise that he's a narcissistic lying conman while in office.

3. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    They absolutely won't, it's either completely ignored or fake news'd under the rug, as was highlighted by Abo yesterday when he said anti trumpers believe everything from the media and I said it goes both ways, trump supporters will absolutely refuse to acknowledge when he does something bad or they'll just claim its bs coz it doesn't suit their narrative. Trump was like this long before the presidential run (and I suspect he'll be like it after) it comes as absolutely no surprise that he's a narcissistic lying conman while in office.
    This. anyone with half a brain and knew who he was saw this coming. His campaign was exactly the same, all lies.

4. Post
    WillAY wrote:
    Even if you agreed with some of (/ Republican)
    To be clear, I'm not anti republican, I definitely do not align myself with them nor do I even agree with them specifically on anything, but I'm not anti them, they're absolutely entitled to their beliefs and opinions, in the same way I am to mine. What I am is 100% Anti Trump, if I was the last American left and the vote was my choice I'd have elected Oscar the grouch before I'd have chosen trump

5. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    For more than the 80th time in office, Trump falsely claimed at a rally today, that people were trying to get Veterans Choice passed for "five decades" until him.

It was a John McCain-Bernie Sanders bill. Obama signed it into law in 2014.

80 times!
    WillAY wrote:
    It’s shit like this...

Even if you agreed with some of Trump’s (/ Republican) policies, how can you look at this guy and think “yup, he’s the one”. In times gone by a single utterance of something so demonstrably false would have ruined a career.

Thunderstorm, how do you rationalise this?
    I will investigate this, but 80 times lol ? this is the first red flag indicating it probably isn't true.

What is the link to the rally?

6. Post
    So Matt Groening the creator of the Simpsons was hanging out with Epstein..

7. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I will investigate this, but 80 times lol ? this is the first red flag indicating it probably isn't true.
    bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

8. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    So Matt Groening the creator of the Simpsons was hanging out with Epstein..
    Lock him up (if he did something wrong)

9. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

10. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

What is the link to the rally?
    The first red flag that it is true is that you think it isn’t true.

Fact checked by the world’s best fact checker, ex Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12258610

I said, you know, 'I have a great idea. I've been thinking about it a lot'. This was during the campaign," Trump said
    "And I came back to my people, I had experts, and I said, 'I have a great idea. These lines for the veterans are too long. It takes them three, four weeks sometimes to see a doctor. I have a great idea — let's let them go outside, go to a private doctor. We'll pay the bill, they'll be all fixed up all perfect, and they can do it immediately and we'll pay the bill'.

"And I thought, I said, 'Man am I smart. I am the smartest guy, to think of that'. So I went before this panel of experts that were with me working on things, and I said, 'How do you like that idea?' And they said, 'Sir, we've known about it for about 40 years, but we've never been able'.

"But here's the thing. We got it done. Nobody else could get it done. Nobody else."

Here's the actual thing. Donald Trump did not pass Veterans Choice.

The legislation was actually passed under his predecessor Barack Obama in 2014 before Trump was even running for president. He had absolutely nothing to do with it.

11. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    then post link to the rally, I presume you have watched it? or are you another one who automatically believes the media without verifying?

12. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    then post link to the rally, I presume you have watched it? or are you another one who automatically believes the media without verifying?
    why should I? anything posted is immediately put down by you. You stated "this is the first red flag indicating it probably isn't true" which means you are already going in with cognitive bias, and will only see things that support your narrative.

I spend my days putting my mental capacity into my career and personal relationships. I'm not wasting any of it on you.

13. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    I spend my days putting my mental capacity into my career and personal relationships. I'm not wasting any of it on you.
    Good, but don't expect any different from anyone else

14. Post
    even if you find the video he will say that it was taken out of context/trump misspoke etc. thunderstorm is so predictable he should be a standard unit of measure.

15. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    even if you find the video he will say that it was taken out of context/trump misspoke etc. thunderstorm is so predictable he should be a standard unit of measure.
    the term cultist or zealot springs to mind.

16. Post
    The weirdest thing about the 'media is fake news' is how they then often fallback on...fox news

17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Why canít you just google Trump rally New Hampshire? Itís not hard. In fact, itís easier than typing out a post asking for someone else to do it.

18. Post
    Lookout EU, tariffs might be coming your way.

Name:  82CF887F-751D-4D0B-8594-91ED4C8CC0E9.png
Views: 91
Size:  60.9 KB

19. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    130 iq
    More like 9billion iq

20. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Here's two more (I even timestamped them for your convenience) :

https://youtu.be/17Xl75GwOaM?t=3870

https://youtu.be/6LKZ7TrJeFg?t=510

I look forward to your reasoned response.

21. Post
    WillAY wrote:
    I look forward to your reasoned response.

22. Post
    Thunderstorm always goes to investigate things but we never hear the results of them

23. Post
    I'd also like to hear Thunderstorm's thoughts on Trump claiming he was Michigan's man of the year numerous times despite that not actually being a thing

24. Post
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...nterview-trump

As untrustworthy as Scaramucci is, and I don’t like him at all, how about this quote?
    Anthony Scaramucci says Trump is a "jackass," who's "crazy" and "narcissistic." He predicts Trump will drop out of the presidential race by March.

25. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Thunderstorm always goes to investigate things but we never hear the results of them
    What a twist