A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 14,326 to 14,350 of 14564

1. Post

2. Post
    Jill Stein said a lot of good things too, but that's not really the point is it...

3. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Bernie should make her his VP

4. Post
    Bernie should be her VP - Bernie's foreign policy is same old shit, and quite frankly that's the bit of their platform I care most about

I like the politicians least likely to kick-off WWIII

Read about possibly amazing/hilarious strat for Trump 2020

He could withdraw US forces, one random country each month (lots to pick from) up until the election.
    Imagine the howls from everyone?!? would drown out any impeachment kerfuffle...

Plus it would set him up for anti-war run & for the Democrats to be the 'war' party!

That'd be so smart it would prove! he's Putin's puppet
    Last edited by Snuffles; 22nd October 2019 at 12:16 am. Reason: .

5. Post
    Dans wrote:
    Jill Stein said a lot of good things too, but that's not really the point is it...
    I would like to thank russia for helping restore democracy to the USA tbh.

b-but muh power vacuum in the middle east

6. Post
    Ah yes, thanks Russia for all you've done for democracy /s

7. Post
    I qualified "in the USA".

59:00

8. Post
    Increasing the living standards of US people is actually in Russia's interest as it concomitantly changes US geopolitical stategies in the middle east towards less intervention, thereby allowing Russia to stop pipelines through Syria and maintain an energy shakedown over europe. Russia's involvement at this point in time in US domestic politics is a win win for both economies and a net positive for US citizens. Im sure americans prefer Tulsi's ideas rising in prominence in elections than the atlantic councils' which sends them to die in oil conflicts and denies them of healthcare lmao.

9. Post
    very kafka-esque

10. Post
    Interesting that you think people so heavily integrated in the world’s largest military industrial complex would not want to be doing military things. Every person who serves gets special treatment (well the recent ones anyway, sorry Vietnam vets). Front of the plane/train queues, special seats at sports event, thanked on the streets for “their service”, it’s amazing to see.

11. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    It's a lack of time and interest. I don't want to invest hours a week reading and researching these subjects because it bores me. It has nothing to do with others in this thread like you're trying to imply.
    Ah so you don't inquire and retain new information if the subject matter doesn't interest you?

Makes sense.

12. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Excellent video.

Russia is no where near as powerful in influencing America as the military industrial complex.

13. Post
    frio wrote:
    For sure, but if the head of the KKK is endorsing you it probably also warrants stopping, taking a step back and looking at your policies and rhetoric.
    If I were David Duke, I'd use my notoriety and endorse people I disliked so that people would assume that they'd done something I endorse. Like you're doing now.

14. Post
    He endorsed Trump and other people obviously aligned to his views in the past, so, you know. He’s not been that clever previously .

Fwiw, he’s now saying he didn’t actually endorse her, but he evidently hates “zionists” and believes her rhetoric and policy on Israel match his own.
    Last edited by frio; 22nd October 2019 at 8:00 pm.

15. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    If I were David Duke, I'd use my notoriety and endorse people I disliked so that people would assume that they'd done something I endorse. Like you're doing now.
    Yeah just muddy the water, all this stuff is doing is causing division among the democrats

Snuffles wrote:
    Bernie should be her VP - Bernie's foreign policy is same old shit, and quite frankly that's the bit of their platform I care most about
    Maybe, it's just that Bernie has a small chance of becoming the candidate but Tulsi has 0% chance

16. Post
    A pretty good article about Tulsi Gabbard and her family's history in Hawaii: http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-campaign.html

I almost forgot Steve Bannon endorsed her too. Her family history, especially her father is interesting to say the least.

Bill Browder made an extremely good point on Twitter about Tulsi Gabbard: https://twitter.com/Billbrowder/stat...36541295415297
    Yeah I wouldn't trust this Tulsi asshole or any of her 'supporters' for a second.

Amazing how the main takeaway from all this for a lot of people is that Hilary: bad

17. Post
    Dans wrote:

Amazing how the main takeaway from all this for a lot of people is that Hilary: bad
    Probably because Hillary can't help but share her 2 cents when she should've just ****ed off after giving trump the election.

18. Post
    anyone got tulsi nudes

19. Post
    She's entitled to say whatever the hell she wants, and I guarantee she knows a hell of a lot more about the situation than you or I.
    Buttery ****ing males indeed.

20. Post
    tbh I'm sick of Hillary too.

21. Post
    Dans wrote:
    She's entitled to say whatever the hell she wants, and I guarantee she knows a hell of a lot more about the situation than you or I.
    Buttery ****ing males indeed.
    She doesn't know shit, she lost to trump lmao

How do you even pull something like that off?

22. Post
    She lost the electoral college to Trump in an election with some of the biggest scandals of all time.

Why does she need to **** off? The things she brings up such as Tulsi being a devious shill deserve air time, although I'm not sure where exactly you keep reading about her. The only things I hear directly from Hilary are when people post her Twitter in this thread.

23. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Stein and Gabbard have achieved those % goals through illegitimate means whether purposeful or not.
    [citation needed]

Don't tell me the spam bots on Twitter are influencing our elections!!

24. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Increasing the living standards of US people is actually in Russia's interest as it concomitantly changes US geopolitical stategies in the middle east towards less intervention
    this sounds like the geopolitical equivalent of the legalizing weed will make the gangs push meth!!! argument

25. Post
    Dans wrote:
    She lost the electoral college to Trump in an election with some of the biggest scandals of all time.

Why does she need to **** off? The things she brings up such as Tulsi being a devious shill deserve air time, although I'm not sure where exactly you keep reading about her. The only things I hear directly from Hilary are when people post her Twitter in this thread.
    Because she is not a positive force for the democrats, they need to go towards bernie and aoc instead of idiots like Hillary and Biden