A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 14623

  1. Post
    bradc wrote:
    You're an idiot and most of what you say is dumb.
    More personal insults. I'm sure GaR will send you a warning.....yeah right.

  2. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    ^NZD is almost 1:1 with the Aussie dollar at the moment so it’s not just us. ScoMo obviously isn’t working financial wonders over there, and he’s your boy.
    That's because Australia rely even more on China than us, and between their slowing economy and the problems with trade with China it wouldn't surprise me if the NZD ends up stronger.

    Still doesn't take away from the NZD also tanking though.

    Looks like we've all underestimated Trump once again. He's winning this trade war and the world can see that.

  3. Post
    Winning it so hard, so I can see why TS struggles with how trade deals work, his idol trump doesn't understand how tariffs do either, he still thinks the Chinese companies pay the US govt

  4. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    More personal insults. I'm sure GaR will send you a warning.....yeah right.
    It's not an insult. It's fortunate you have a marketable skill because if your wellbeing relied on your logical deduction you'd be living off the state.

  5. Post
    Mate, that was an insult and you know it. I don't give a shit if you insult me, you can do it all day long. More power to you. But I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards of this forum. I've lost count of the number of informal and formal warnings I've had and I've never insulted anyone directly. Yet a certain group of left-wing people can run amok with impunity.

    As for living off the state, I'd rather starve to death and that's no exaggeration.

  6. Post
    Say something bright and I'll make a retraction.

  7. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Looks like we've all underestimated Trump once again. He's winning this trade war and the world can see that.
    So they’ve just announced another $15 Billion dollars worth of socialism handouts for the farmers to substitute for the lost sales to China. Want to guess who they are borrowing the money off? Starts with C and rhymes with whiner

  8. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Say something bright and I'll make a retraction.
    Something Bright

  9. Post
    And the opposite of moron isn't left wing either.

  10. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    So they’ve just announced another $15 Billion dollars worth of socialism handouts for the farmers to substitute for the lost sales to China. Want to guess who they are borrowing the money off? Starts with C and rhymes with whiner
    And? Doesn't take away from the fact that China look to be buckling. Huawei is their darling and it's just being annihilated over night unless China make concessions.

    For the record I have a Huawei phone so its annoying to me, but it was an effective move by Dr Orange.

  11. Post
    I really want the tradewar shit to kill the NZ dollar just to see the reaction of Bobs losing thousands

  12. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    I really want the tradewar shit to kill the NZ dollar just to see the reaction of Bobs losing thousands
    Nah, I'm ok now. Just means I won't be moving more money to the US for awhile. Personally irritating but it will move back over the magic 70 cents at some point.

  13. Post
    Just go earn some more money over there.

    Grrrr, bloody taxcinda, making Trump do a trade war.

  14. Post
    think the US is right to put up objections/barriers to trade with China given the behavior over the last 10 years...the blurred line of public/private, IP, 'censorship' etc.

    whether it was Trump or Hillary it would be more irrational to let it continue the way it was going.

  15. Post
    I don't get this thing with congress subpoena'ing trump for his tax returns? (Serous question). Are they expecting evidence of crime or is it a fishing trip to make him look bad?

  16. Post
    I think it's a little of both tbh, they'll be looking for evidence of fraud around the deutsch bank loans thingime and anything similar and they think he has something to hide due to being the first pres Not to hand it over willingly

  17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    no not warren, I still thinks it possible clinton might jump in later on.
    shit like this is why people think you're an insane idiot, btw.

  18. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I don't get this thing with congress subpoena'ing trump for his tax returns? (Serous question). Are they expecting evidence of crime or is it a fishing trip to make him look bad?
    He already looks bad, they're just seeing how ****ed up the judicial system has got since Trump was elected.

    Pretty ****ed up I would say.

  19. Post
    c-r-o-n-y-i-s-m

    l-a-n-d-o-f-t-h-e-f-r-e-e

  20. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I don't get this thing with congress subpoena'ing trump for his tax returns? (Serous question). Are they expecting evidence of crime or is it a fishing trip to make him look bad?
    He's the first President to refuse to release them isn't he? They might be looking for a fish because something about doing so stinks? I'm 50/50 on whether he's hiding evidence of a crime (like tax evasion), or evidence that he's full of shit about how rich he is.

  21. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    shit like this is why people think you're an insane idiot, btw.
    You know it wouldn't hurt for you to be nice every once and awhile kierbear like you name suggests

  22. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Looks like we've all underestimated Trump once again. He's winning this trade war and the world can see that.
    New poll...

    Pretty brutal new national @QuinnipiacPoll on Trump & trade:

    -14 (39%-53%) on trade;
    -10 (40%-50%) on China;
    +8 (48%-40%) on trade policies bad for US economy;
    +8 (44%-36%) on trade policies bad for personal financial situation;

    https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/u...19_uhlw22.pdf/

  23. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    He's the first President to refuse to release them isn't he? They might be looking for a fish because something about doing so stinks? I'm 50/50 on whether he's hiding evidence of a crime (like tax evasion), or evidence that he's full of shit about how rich he is.
    Wouldn't their IRS have a copy anyway and be the judge of tax evasion?

  24. Post
    People who undertake tax evasion typically don't want the IRS to know what they're doing.
    read: they don't know because they do not have an audit trail to work with.

  25. Post
    The IRS was auditing Trump pre-election, which was the excuse he used for not releasing the returns in the first place.