A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 9,976 to 9,995 of 9995

  1. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

    a lot of people still like hillary,
    no they don't

  2. Post
    It depends what you mean by "like".

    Most sane people would agree that she's an experienced and capable stateswoman. Unfortunately for her Americans are more interested in personality when it comes to presidential elections.

    If you listen to some of the top generals like Dunford talk about global issues it's clear that they're extremely clever and have a firm grip on reality. Unfortunately they don't have the will or the bs "tell them what they want to hear" that the politicians do. The military is far more of a meritocracy.

  3. Post
    This is why Tucker gets some of my respect, thank **** for someone in msm is Anti War!
    Gave Tulsi a fair interview.

  4. Post
    How many people know and will acknowledge that the Syria gas attacks where fake just like the WMDs of Iraq?
    The OPCW lied and cause the USA to go to launch an attack on Syria it took a leak to show that.
    When they tell you they need to attack Iran remember Syria and Iraq fake news!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...al-attack-memo

  5. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    This is why Tucker gets some of my respect, thank **** for someone in msm is Anti War!
    Gave Tulsi a fair interview.
    Heh, I posted that last night but then changed my mind and deleted it for some reason. Yeah, kudos to both for making an effort to reach across the aisle. Apparently not the first time she's been on there though.

    She's kinda hot too, I must say... Former active duty combat veteran. Mmm.

  6. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    One here for you SL1CKSTA. I thought it was pretty good, and a good sign of a sense of humour on the dude

    Attachment 226175
    Hahaha Yang gang

  7. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    Heh, I posted that last night but then changed my mind and deleted it for some reason. Yeah, kudos to both for making an effort to reach across the aisle. Apparently not the first time she's been on there though.

    She's kinda hot too, I must say... Former active duty combat veteran. Mmm.
    I like her along with Andrew Yang. Good candidates.
    Im no fox news fan but tuckers fairly Anti war stance of late has given me more respect for him. I honestly hope it influences Trump.

  8. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    How many people know and will acknowledge that the Syria gas attacks where fake just like the WMDs of Iraq?
    The OPCW lied and cause the USA to go to launch an attack on Syria it took a leak to show that.
    When they tell you they need to attack Iran remember Syria and Iraq fake news!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...al-attack-memo
    Did some thunderderp searching and it seems mosf of us were pretty aware and the usual warhawks were for it.

    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...ighlight=Syria

  9. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    I like her along with Andrew Yang. Good candidates.
    Im no fox news fan but tuckers fairly Anti war stance of late has given me more respect for him. I honestly hope it influences Trump.
    Personally his white supremacy outweighs literally every other aspect of his personality to me.

  10. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Personally his white supremacy outweighs literally every other aspect of his personality to me.
    I wouldn't call Tucker a white supremacist, but as we are never probably going to agree on that I suggest we don't debate it

    I don't know why but tucker is one of the only in the mainstream that will talk about this, I want a left wing version of him but I can't find one in the mainstream anyway. You can bet the other networks will be happy to push the US to war with Iran like the NYT for eg

    **** war im way to worked up for a Saturday morning.

  11. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Personally his white supremacy outweighs literally every other aspect of his personality to me.
    It's okay to be white.

  12. Post
    Sigh.

  13. Post
    Just when we get rid of one shitlord, a new one shows up and the cycle begins anew.

  14. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    Just when we get rid of one shitlord, a new one shows up and the cycle begins anew.
    I think that is a title Basileus will wear proudly.

  15. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    How many people know and will acknowledge that the Syria gas attacks where fake just like the WMDs of Iraq?
    The OPCW lied and cause the USA to go to launch an attack on Syria it took a leak to show that.
    When they tell you they need to attack Iran remember Syria and Iraq fake news!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...al-attack-memo
    known it was bullshit for a long time. last group i would trust is the white helmets for any accurate info.

  16. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    I wouldn't call Tucker a white supremacist, but as we are never probably going to agree on that I suggest we don't debate it

    I don't know why but tucker is one of the only in the mainstream that will talk about this, I want a left wing version of him but I can't find one in the mainstream anyway. You can bet the other networks will be happy to push the US to war with Iran like the NYT for eg

    **** war im way to worked up for a Saturday morning.
    Yeah **** war. The US army recently tweeted out something like 'what has serving done for you?' and the thread is full of horror stories of broken people.

    The Trump administration has been pushing so hard for a war with Venezuela and Iran. They seem to have given up on Venezuela after that pathetic attempt at a coup and they aren't getting very much support for a war with Iran(and for good reason, it would be a complete disaster for the US and the region).

    Also remember that Trump ran on returning the troops home, and his base was pissed off when he blew up that abandoned Syrian airfield or whatever it was. I can't see the US population wanting a war unless there's another 9/11 and even then they will quickly grow tired of constantly seeing their sons/brothers/fathers killed on live streams.

  17. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Yeah **** war. The US army recently tweeted out something like 'what has serving done for you?' and the thread is full of horror stories of broken people.

    The Trump administration has been pushing so hard for a war with Venezuela and Iran. They seem to have given up on Venezuela after that pathetic attempt at a coup and they aren't getting very much support for a war with Iran(and for good reason, it would be a complete disaster for the US and the region).

    Also remember that Trump ran on returning the troops home, and his base was pissed off when he blew up that abandoned Syrian airfield or whatever it was. I can't see the US population wanting a war unless there's another 9/11 and even then they will quickly grow tired of constantly seeing their sons/brothers/fathers killed on live streams.
    Yeah his base was I think Alex Jones actually cried
    Yeah man war is ****ed up and interesting these days so many clips on liveleak from inside the battlefield on helmet cams etc
    Venezuela is something I have not looked into that much I know they are going through some turmoil right now.

  18. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    She's kinda hot too, I must say... Former active duty combat veteran. Mmm.
    This is a political issue I can agree with.

    She's actually only 38 so her appearance makes more sense, I used to think she had some kind of weird old woman powers.

  19. Post
    Trump has invoked emergency powers to sell arms to the Saudis. This guy is a human wasteland.

  20. Post
    It would be nice to know the reasoning for this big buildup against Iran. It's either some super secret war threat or a bunch of bullshit from that idiot with the moustache. My guess is fairly obvious.