A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 13062

1. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Did I say that? You really are a huge troll, I often wonder how your account hasn't been banned yet. You have a history of making baseless accusations against other forum members. Nothing racist or in support of concentration camps at all in my comment. I demand an apology, your constant personal attacks against other forum members seems to be overlooked by mods because of your political leanings. Mods, do your job for once.
    Brb, just checking if you demanded mods do something about slylinerd talking about wanting to kill commies and calling people commies.

2. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Did I say that? You really are a huge troll, I often wonder how your account hasn't been banned yet. You have a history of making baseless accusations against other forum members. Nothing racist or in support of concentration camps at all in my comment. I demand an apology, your constant personal attacks against other forum members seems to be overlooked by mods because of your political leanings. Mods, do your job for once.
    lol what a snowflake

3. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I really don't think you want me to do my job.

4. Post
    *checks who wrote his paycheck* nope, doesnt say Bobs. Eat a dick. hes been banned before and undoubtedly will again so you decree of him being protected is ****ing rediculous. Also dont move into glass houses with nothing but a pocket of rocks, youre also constantly attacking other forum members yet sadly youre still here

5. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    he was trying to destroy ICE vehicles and honestly, dude was a hero.
    The Seattle Times wrote:
    Police said Van Spronsen tossed lit objects at vehicles and buildings, causing one car fire, and unsuccessfully tried to ignite a propane tank.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ention-center/

Yeah I mean trying to set fire to the vehicles and the ICE camp, that's a great way to bring about positive change and has no chance of burning the place down with the people inside.

I can appreciate you are against ICE etc but I really don't think destruction or violence is going to make things better here.

6. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    *checks who wrote his paycheck* nope, doesnt say Bobs. Eat a dick. hes been banned before and undoubtedly will again so you decree of him being protected is ****ing rediculous. Also dont move into glass houses with nothing but a pocket of rocks, youre also constantly attacking other forum members yet sadly youre still here
    I have never attacked anyone personally. It is beneath me. Some very immature members on this forum, no wonder it is dying. Sad to see really.

7. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I have never attacked anyone personally. It is beneath me.
    utter horseshit, but if thats all youre taking away from the several mods that have responded to you so be it.

8. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    While I don't agree with Trumps racist comments about those congresswomen, I fully support the crackdown on illegal immigrants. Those of us who are here legally are sick and tired of these queue jumpers. Nothing worse than a queue jumper, except for perhaps someone from Gore.

yes, nothing in support of concentration camps in your post where you said you support the crackdown, which involves concentration camps.

Monolith wrote:
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ention-center/

Yeah I mean trying to set fire to the vehicles and the ICE camp, that's a great way to bring about positive change and has no chance of burning the place down with the people inside.

I can appreciate you are against ICE etc but I really don't think destruction or violence is going to make things better here.

yep, i totally believe the police.

9. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    yep, i totally believe the police.
    That's fine, let's just take your version then - "he was trying to destroy ICE vehicles" - do you seriously think these actions would improve the situation for the people being held at the moment or cause change in policy that would benefit them?

10. Post
    frio wrote:
    Fair enough, but I feel like the lesson from those should be "let's not do that again".
    Why? I thought they worked. They just targeted the islanders sadly as opposed to any old over stayer.

11. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    That's fine, let's just take your version then - "he was trying to destroy ICE vehicles" - do you seriously think these actions would improve the situation for the people being held at the moment or cause change in policy that would benefit them?
    No it wonít but thatís because liberals are more concerned with order over justice
    A great quote from MLK

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."

Shallow understanding from people of goodwill is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

12. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    yes, nothing in support of concentration camps in your post where you said you support the crackdown, which involves concentration camps.
    Their not actual concentration camps tho like you and a few other anti trumpers here make them out to be, while the conditions maybe tough due to the sheer numbers overwhelming border officers, they are just temporary holding facilities for the illegal immigrants until they can be processed, either granted a visa or deported back to their country of origin.

The crackdown is a good thing, Its decades long over due. Trump fulfilling his election promise

13. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Their not actual concentration camps tho like you and a few other anti trumpers here make them out to be, while the conditions maybe tough due to the sheer numbers overwhelming border officers, they are just temporary holding facilities for the illegal immigrants until they can be processed, either granted a visa or deported back to their country of origin.

The crackdown is a good thing, Its decades long over due. Trump fulfilling his election promise
    Except that they're concentration camps BY DEFINITION, but then you wouldn't know reality if it slapped you in the face.

14. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    Honestly? No. But everything that is done that makes ICE agents reconsider their jobs is a good thing.

15. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I have never attacked anyone personally. It is beneath me. Some very immature members on this forum, no wonder it is dying. Sad to see really.
    That read like a Trump tweet, not sure if that was deliberate, but if so, well played.

16. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Except that they're concentration camps BY DEFINITION, but then you wouldn't know reality if it slapped you in the face.
    By definition concentration camps involves, starvation, hard labor and executions I haven't seen any reports of this happening in the holding facilities at the border.

17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    By definition concentration camps involves, starvation, hard labor and executions I haven't seen any reports of this happening in the holding facilities at the border.
    I’m hesitant to enter this topic because it’s so stupid and simple to solve, but please post where you got your version of the definition TS. Because from what I read, it’s BS.

18. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    False

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concentration camp.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	226709

19. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I’m hesitant to enter this topic because it’s so stupid and simple to solve, but please post where you got your version of the definition TS. Because from what I read, it’s BS.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...tration%20camp

gneiss what is your definition of a concentration camp?

20. Post
    Lmao that doesn't even match the definition you claimed.

21. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...tration%20camp

gneiss what is your definition of a concentration camp?
    Lol, your definition doesn’t even say the “involves, starvation, hard labor and executions” part that you used

The USA detained Japanese citizens in WW2 as a “danger to the country”. They were held in concentration camps. Even President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Supreme Court justices, had both referred to the Japanese American camps as concentration camps.

22. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Lol, your definition doesn’t even say the “involves, starvation, hard labor and executions” part that you used
    Ahh, so you are saying concentration camps can be nice places then?

23. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Lmao that doesn't even match the definition you claimed.
    how can you's say the link I posted doesn't match the definition I claimed. It clearly states slave labourers, and executions.

24. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    lmao\\\\

Thunderstorm wrote:
    how can you's say the link I posted doesn't match the definition I claimed. It clearly states slave labourers, and executions.
    no it doesn't? are you illiterate?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thunderstorm is retarded.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	226710

25. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    That’s something as stupid as Thunderstorm would say dude. Think about that.