A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 14744

  1. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    you joining the revolution? good news if so
    Yes! for the motherland!

    SirGrim wrote:
    The more you know

    Fact #2057 - che guevara passionately hated non whites, in particular blacks and wrote about it in his books
    In all seriousness no one here (even kierbear :P) thinks communism is a good idea or thinks Che Guevara is some kinda shining example of a roll model.

  2. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Yes! for the motherland!



    In all seriousness no one here (even kierbear :P) thinks communism is a good idea or thinks Che Guevara is some kinda shining example of a roll model.
    Isnt there a poster on here getting around with a che guevara sig? Sure doesnt mean he loves the guy but iv never seen any real ANTIFA not cover their faces like they are embarrassed pussies about what comes out of their mouths and their actions.

    Like horseface above if it barks like a dog and acts like a dog it probably is a dog.

  3. Post
    I think communism is better than capitalism or fascism but it's a hard sell when we've been brainwashed for years that communism is evil(see: fu manchu)

  4. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    I think communism is better than capitalism or fascism but it's a hard sell when we've been brainwashed for years that communism is evil(see: fu manchu)
    Oh rlly?? so you think the one idealogy that has killed the most people in human history is better than Capitalism or Facism....

    My work here is just about done..... You people have no argument other than to further prove my point.

  5. Post
    The 'communism has killed over a hundred million people, more than the nazis!!' that you spout is literally propaganda, compare time frames and also find accurate numbers that don't include western 'estimates' and natural causes...

    But the fact that you're pretending to care about people being killed really says it all. Nobody is going to believe you have empathy lol

  6. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    I think communism is better than capitalism or fascism but it's a hard sell when we've been brainwashed for years that communism is evil(see: fu manchu)
    What do you mean when you say communism, the means of production are owned by the state?

  7. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Yes! for the motherland!



    In all seriousness no one here (even kierbear :P) thinks communism is a good idea or thinks Che Guevara is some
    kinda shining example of a roll model.
    I do think communism's a good idea.

  8. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    What do you mean when you say communism, the means of production are owned by the state?
    no the revolution to overthrow the state

  9. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    The 'communism has killed over a hundred million people, more than the nazis!!' that you spout is literally propaganda, compare time frames and also find accurate numbers that don't include western 'estimates' and natural causes...

    But the fact that you're pretending to care about people being killed really says it all. Nobody is going to believe you have empathy lol
    No now your just being stupid. And you have the gall to call me a conspiracy theorist.

    My wife is from China BTW. I have been to china and Russia. You are talking out your ass. I have heard the stories directly from the ancestors of chinese of what went on. And thats just china. The evidence of communist genocide is far more compelling than even the Nazis ones.

    China alone literally has millions of muslims rounded up in education camps right now as we speak.

  10. Post
    Skylinerd1 wrote:
    The evidence of communist genocide is far more compelling than even the Nazis ones.
    ...ok...

    Also the US has concentration camps right now as well.

  11. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    ...ok...

    Also the US has concentration camps right now as well.
    No they dont!! Illan ohmar is a degenerate (who married her brother) retard like you who wouldnt know a "concentration camp" if we threw you in one.

    Its called a jail for being an illegal immigrant. This should be pretty simple stuff to comprehend but as I was saying about the MSM brainwashing..... They got you good.

  12. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    no the revolution to overthrow the state
    Anarcho-communism?

  13. Post
    Skylinerd1 wrote:
    No they dont!!
    lmao what a snowflake

  14. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Anarcho-communism?
    ANTIFA nothing but a bunch of pussies that cover their faces because they aint got the balls to say what they wanna say in public! Run around hitting people over the head with bikelocks and then run away like little girls.

    Half the greens party is infested with these looser's but they haven't quite reached the stage of putting on masks yet because there isnt enough braincell's between the whole lot of them to put a coherent sentence together...

    I dont have to cover my face to say what I think!

  15. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Anarcho-communism?
    Maybe. I don't think we can transition to any type of better society currently though, there's simply too much corruption and the wrong things are valued such as wealth, vanity and material objects.

    And we do need to transition, it's the only way we survive in any meaningful way otherwise we are just going to continue to exploit the planet until it gets us all killed.

  16. Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h that's who you are

  17. Post
    Skylinerd1 wrote:
    I dont have to cover my face to say what I think!
    and yet here we are, communicating with you as you smurf. nice bravery.

  18. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h that's who you are
    Do tell

  19. Post
    frio wrote:
    and yet here we are, communicating with you as you smurf. nice bravery.
    And I bet he does hide his face, if he went around saying what he says he'd probably get fired from his job or something

  20. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    And I bet he does hide his face, if he went around saying what he says he'd probably get fired from his job or something
    What have I said that would get me fired? Just another reason self employment is the GOAT.

  21. Post
    Skylinerd1 wrote:
    infested with these looser's
    That's twice now you've used that word today.

    Skylinerd1 wrote:
    What have I said that would get me fired? Just another reason self employment is the GOAT.
    I guess being on the dole is a form of self employment for some.

  22. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Do tell
    As soon as he said "I have a Chinese wife" it was stupid obvious if that helps

  23. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    That's twice now you've used that word today.
    Are you getting horny baby?

  24. Post
    Skylinerd1 wrote:
    What have I said that would get me fired? Just another reason self employment is the GOAT.
    Agreed

  25. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    As soon as he said "I have a Chinese wife" it was stupid obvious if that helps
    Do you realize how many people have Chinese wives in NZ? Oh yeah im Don Brash. you got me.