A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 14735

1. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    This hot mic leak from ABC wow

whaaaaaat? next you'll be saying the msm doesn't cover climate change because it draws poor ratings

2. Post
    ABC buried Epstein story
    NBC buried Weinstein story
    MSNBC makes up Jill Stein stories

rate my haiku

3. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    whaaaaaat? next you'll be saying the msm doesn't cover climate change because it draws poor ratings
    Lol yep that happens we know this, the Epstein thing blows my mind its like a movie script.

usurper wrote:
    Whats great about this is that she is only mad that she didnít get her moment in the spotlight. Imagine staying at a job that buries your story about a billionaire pedophile because the company want to secure a interview with the royal family. She chose to keep her mouth shut to not ruffle feathers with her superiors. The cover allowed Epstein to continue doing Epstein things. Disgusting!
    Its not surprising, apparently further leaks are coming.

clockblock wrote:
    ABC buried Epstein story
    NBC buried Weinstein story
    MSNBC makes up Jill Stein stories

rate my haiku
    10/10 clockblock!

4. Post

5. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    hahaha Trump 2020

6. Post
    a trump reelection would admittedly be funny and spare Bernie from being blamed for bitcoin becoming the unit of account over the US dollar

7. Post
    The Blacks for Trump rally in Atlanta tonight is bringing out some...interesting.... characters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08156F0A-A869-4BC5-BA23-C7DF88690DF8.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	760.4 KB 
ID:	227677

8. Post
    usurper wrote:
    Whats great about this is that she is only mad that she didn’t get her moment in the spotlight. Imagine staying at a job that buries your story about a billionaire pedophile because the company want to secure a interview with the royal family. She chose to keep her mouth shut to not ruffle feathers with her superiors. The cover allowed Epstein to continue doing Epstein things. Disgusting!
    Devils advocate here. Wouldn't ABC sue the pants off her if she ran a story she investigated, on the company's dollar?

9. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Devils advocate here. Wouldn't ABC sue the pants off her if she ran a story she investigated, on the company's dollar?
    If she aired the assets produced on the company dollar, sure. A journalist with integrity would quit, shop the story elsewhere or leak its existence and cede ABC the first right of publishing, if they choose not to do so they don’t own the story in perpetuity. She (afaik) continues to work somewhere thats running cover for a Billionaire running a sex slave pedo ring. ABC is garbage and STILL wont air it, and all the other networks are hiding the story, the alleged leaker had since moved to CBS and was just fired for the ABC leak. The main stream media is horrible. All of it.

10. Post
    More from the Blacks for Trump event. Does having a bigger hat make you a bigger fan or a bigger douche?

Name:	A55A45C2-63FC-4C28-B549-C5136589072D.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	521.8 KB 
ID:	227679

11. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    More from the Blacks for Trump event. Does having a bigger hat make you a bigger fan or a bigger douche?

Name:	A55A45C2-63FC-4C28-B549-C5136589072D.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	521.8 KB 
ID:	227679
    People are entitled to there own political opinions they are just having fun?

12. Post
    Gneiss, last couple of posts have not really been you - more TS level posts. Maybe it's time to let go of the thread?

13. Post
    black people wearing a big hat discourse is good stuff but i'd like to take some time and recognise the following key issue

Name:	tumblr_pxvp33p0W71w4teq4o1_400.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	227680

14. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Gneiss, last couple of posts have not really been you - more TS level posts. Maybe it's time to let go of the thread?
    I can’t post pics of white people in Blacks for Trump shirts for a laugh? You obviously haven’t been reading my posts for the last 2 years. Pretty sure I posted a pic of a bunch of dudes wearing Women for Trump shirts a while back too.

15. Post
    US media is way too partisan, especially from the left. That's my observation from living here. CNN may as well just be called the Hate Conservatives Channel at this point.

16. Post
    being for female CEOs and transgender drone pilots doesnt make CNN "left"

the US corporate media just runs controlled opposition against eachother over unisex bathrooms and micropolitics in Syria as a distraction while they steal your moneys

17. Post
    It's the lizard people all the way up!

18. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    US media is way too partisan, especially from the left. That's my observation from living here. CNN may as well just be called the Hate Conservatives Channel at this point.
    Do you even know what Fox news is?

19. Post
    Yes? I'm not a fan of them either. However CNN is the lefts version of Fox News but they're more obnoxious because they have more mainstream support. Fox News is openly mocked afterall.

20. Post
    fox news gets more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined. it's pretty hard to take you seriously Bobs.

21. Post
    Am wanting to post something about the Roger Stone trial, but I need to ask Vulcan if it’s ok first.

22. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Yes? I'm not a fan of them either. However CNN is the lefts version of Fox News but they're more obnoxious because they have more mainstream support. Fox News is openly mocked afterall.
    Well there is this:
    https://thenextweb.com/politics/2019...against-trump/

Also lol at CNN's anti "assault rifle" narrative changing when Beto was opening his mouth too much so they used the same arguments pro gunners would give them to push Beto away.

23. Post
    ^ See what I mean (gneiss)

24. Post
    I really, truly don’t see.

25. Post
    PC police Vulcanzzzzz