A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 13,926 to 13,950 of 14371

1. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    By your basic proto-simian logic that makes most world leaders murderers as they have all sanctioned action that has lead to deaths. That includes Aunty Helen.
    I missed where helen started an endless war in the middle east on a country that had nothing to do with a terrorist attack on ours that resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths. could you show me where to find more information about it?

2. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Itís only the most blind who couldnít see that for the joke it was. .
    Why would Trump waste time posting silly jokes on his twitter with no benefit ? Thing is he has been attacking Hillary since day 1 when he first launched his 2020 campaign.
    https://www.vox.com/2019/6/18/186845...on-lock-her-up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7cCutQw4Y

gneiss wrote:
    Itís why youíre not worth explaining things to, like with that map.
    and with the map discussion you didn't logically reply to my last post, instead you just dug yourself into a deeper hole with a insult that carries no weight.

3. Post
    lol this is gold

4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Why would Trump waste time posting silly jokes on his twitter with no benefit ? Thing is he has been attacking Hillary since day 1 when he first launched his 2020 campaign.
    https://www.vox.com/2019/6/18/186845...on-lock-her-up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7cCutQw4Y

and with the map discussion you didn't logically reply to my last post, instead you just dug yourself into a deeper hole with a insult that carries no weight.
    so wait now you're saying trump should always be taken literally because why would he waste time on twitter?

5. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Please explain to me why you think I posted the Nixon map in response to the Trump tweeted “impeach this” map.

6. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertain...ectid=12274825

Nutty lefties having a cry because Ellen is mates with Dubya. Worlds most hammy actor John Cusack labels the dude a "mass murderer". This is why people hate Hollywood.
    What we need is a new nuremberg trial to clear house and send sympathisers like Ellen Degenerate to the death camps with the rest of the war criminals (e.g., every bush family member, obama, pelosi, cheney, hillary).

7. Post
    Dude, fu manchu got banned for posts like that shit, consider this your only warning

8. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    What we need is a new nuremberg trial to clear house and send sympathisers like Ellen Degenerate to the death camps with the rest of the war criminals (e.g., every bush family member, obama, pelosi, cheney, hillary).

agreed. what we really need is a revolution

9. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Please explain to me why you think I posted the Nixon map in response to the Trump tweeted “impeach this” map.
    I dunno why you posted it, please explain.

St4lk3r wrote:
    Dude, fu manchu got banned for posts like that shit, consider this your only warning
    Gee your a fussy ****, why don't you just ban everyone you don't like in here,

and gp's slow death will die even faster. that's if Egor doesn't find out about the corruption that goes on in here beforehand.

anyway FU still posts in here sometimes, He posted a interesting video the other morning, about some crazy climate change activist talking about eating babies during a AOC speech.

CODChimera wrote:
    clockblock wrote:

Yea Bush created a huge mess in the middle east
    Trump is the revolution, he has cleaned up around 95 percent of ISIS from Syria during his first term, Imagine the chaos if Hillary won the 2016 election.

10. Post
    GP corruption lol

11. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Reports that Turkish fighter jets have started bombing US allied Kurdish forces in northern Syria.
    I haven't seen any reports of Kurdish casualties from Turkish air strikes, all I see is they are about to cross the border to create a safe zone. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49978567

12. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    The next 20 years are going to be..... interesting.

Time to start prepping?

13. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Bobs is an idiot, you can't expect him to actually think about anything
    Ah the simplistic personal insults of those that have little to say. Once again the left is exposed as the haters they are. I would love to know why the left have degenerated into hatred and bigotry but with comments like the above I think we can see why.

14. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Trump is the revolution, he has cleaned up around 95 percent of ISIS from Syria during his first term, Imagine the chaos if Hillary won the 2016 election.
    trump is counterrevolutionary despite being brought into existence by revolutionary forces. Ultimately he is what the system regurgitated not in direct response to endless war, the death economy, the corporate media takeover, banker occupation, and the interest rate apartheid, but instead he was regurgitated as the only de facto alternative to the continuation of those very things. So trump was a detour, much like when fecal matter enters the gastrointestinal tract but rather than turn into actual shit straight away it decides to divert and form a fetid protruding hernia until eventually forming an even more putrid shit at some later date. hope that helps.

15. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

Gee your a fussy ****, why don't you just ban everyone you don't like in here, .
    Shut the **** up, he posted about sending people to death camps that shit is unacceptable.

If I banned people just because I didnt like them you'd have been gone years ago.
    Last edited by St4lk3r; 10th October 2019 at 7:29 am.

16. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I dunno why you posted it, please explain.

17. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    When you learn about context in an image TS, let us know. Then we can talk about the meaning of the map and the words on top of it
    So TS, as I said here, it’s context. I know more about maps than you ever will having studied them and worked with them for nearly 30 years. You don’t need to explain how the 2016 map works, what it represents or anything to do with it. You jumped on me for posting the Nixon map in response to it, when you clearly just didn’t understand anything. I told you to learn the context, then we could discuss it. You still haven’t bothered. So please dont tell me I’ve dug myself into a hole when you don’t even know why I posted the thing I posted.

Nixon won 46 states in that election. That’s what the map represents. Way more than Trump won. It’s redder. Nixon is the famous example of Congress rising up to impeach a criminal president. So, the context of the map is that he won a massive election victory, with much more of the country supporting him than Trump has, but he was still put under an impeachment investigation and resigned with most of the country supporting his removal, even though they voted for him. Trump’s map showing his support with an “impeach this” statement is laughable simply because it has already happened when the map was redder than his one.

So STFU when you don’t know what you’re talking about instead of jumping in with things like “why is everyone having a hissy fit” and then telling people they are not understanding things when you have the comprehension of a bowl of jelly.

18. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    Ah Bush, the war criminal everyone loves.
    Great article here about Bush and the history behind the war crimes committed while he ran things, with some good supporting docs linked within.

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/...s-george-bush/

19. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

anyway FU still posts in here sometimes, He posted a interesting video the other morning, about some crazy climate change activist talking about eating babies during a AOC speech.

that was a trump supporter at an AOC event. can you get literally anything right? christ your parents must think youre a numpty.

20. Post
    warren vs sanders gives off major ravenclaw vs gryffindor energy

21. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    By your basic proto-simian logic that makes most world leaders murderers as they have all sanctioned action that has lead to deaths. That includes Aunty Helen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD941540-6F63-42F4-83B9-249DE979C169.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	227453

22. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

and gp's slow death will die even faster. that's if Egor doesn't find out about the corruption that goes on in here beforehand.
    I have no idea how you've come to the conclusion of 'GP's slow death'.

This is the only thread you post in.

You're living in a bubble.

23. Post
    who is the nutbar here that loves reading about 3d printing guns and loves far right grifters?

It sounds like today's Halle attacker might be a friend of his

Balliet claims that the Holocaust did not exist. On his motive for the attack, he says that feminism leads to fewer births, so there is mass immigration. Balliet put behind all these problems at "the Jew". He refers to other right-wing assassins, such as those of Christchurch.[16] During the attack the shooter's homemade weapons repeatedly malfunction and he refers to himself as a loser, being unable to breach any of the synagogue's doors, shooting his own tire by accident and being unable to fire his gun.

24. Post
    also a new fox news poll is out
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EGeBYbyWoAYKj__.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	227459

25. Post
    Trump defends abandoning the Kurds in Syria by saying they didn't help the US in WW2 or during the invasion of Normandy.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/t....com&r=US&IR=T