A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 13375

1. Post
    Waking up to the Epstein news is a riot.

2. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    So I looked at my insurance bill today. I'm paying $530 a month actually, for myself, my wife and two children. Without the work subsidy it would be over $1700 a month. That's more than most peoples rents here. That is pretty outrageous it has to be said. (although it's an above average plan)
    $530USD? $820NZD? Ouch :/.

3. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I'm actually annoyed that Epstein managed to kill himself.
    Yep, literally the worst outcome possible.

4. Post
    frio wrote:
    Waking up to the Epstein news is a riot.
    I woke up at about 3, saw the news, went back to sleep and now that i'm properly awake I see the clintons are trending too because of course they are.

5. Post
    frio wrote:
    $530USD? $820NZD? Ouch :/.
    Yes that's correct. And that's after a massive subsidy. It's $1700 usd without it.

At that cost you'd have to question if its worth it. Should be noted that's a higher tier plan. You can probably find a competent if unspectacular plan for $1k a month. Still, if you weren't working or earning minimum wage with no health coverage, that's a back breaker. (although you'd qualify for obamacare which would knock it down a few hundred)

6. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Yep, literally the worst outcome possible.
    Lots of powerful people are probably happy he's dead.....just saying that's a very convenient time to croak....

7. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Lots of powerful people are probably happy he's dead.....just saying that's a very convenient time to croak....
    Couldn't agree more

8. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I woke up at about 3, saw the news, went back to sleep and now that i'm properly awake I see the clintons are trending too because of course they are.
    It’s about time they properly investigated the basement of that pizza parlour instead of pretending it didn’t exist!

- - - Updated - - -

Bobs wrote:
    Yes that's correct. And that's after a massive subsidy. It's $1700 usd without it.

At that cost you'd have to question if its worth it. Should be noted that's a higher tier plan. You can probably find a competent if unspectacular plan for $1k a month. Still, if you weren't working or earning minimum wage with no health coverage, that's a back breaker. (although you'd qualify for obamacare which would knock it down a few hundred)
    Wait, so it’s not Utopia?

9. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ughhhhhhhhhhh.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	226984

for ****s sake.

10. Post

Name:	0139A323-E5A5-4A03-90BE-477A5A31D892.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	226985

11. Post
    reality is so ****in' stupid.

12. Post
    At this stage I'm wondering if the US is like 1/3 conspiracy nutjob (the taking off of that ****ing stupid area51 thing is just more proof of that)

13. Post
    honestly the fact that trump is implicitly accusing the clintons of murder now, that should be a clear line in the sand, but i've no doubt that a) his supporters agree with him and b) he's still trying to get somebody killed.

14. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    reality is so ****in' stupid.
    Previously on Game of Thrones..

15. Post
    seeing reports the cameras malfunctioned just in time to miss the death HONK HONK

16. Post
    there are no legitimate reports of that, there's a right wing conspiracy theorist named Michael Coudrey and a 4chan shitpost.

There's zero legitimacy to that kind of garbage.

17. Post
    usurper wrote:
    seeing reports the cameras malfunctioned just in time to miss the death HONK HONK
    Links to these reports? Are they reports from reporters?

18. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Links to these reports? Are they reports from reporters?
    https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...373621250?s=20

"reporters"

there's also a 4chan shitpost going around but i haven't screenshotted that, i will when i see it pop up again.

19. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/s...373621250?s=20

"reporters"

there's also a 4chan shitpost going around but i haven't screenshotted that, i will when i see it pop up again.
    I stick to the rule that anything posted on a chan is a lie.

20. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I stick to the rule that anything posted on a chan is a lie.
    IDK man they have done some interesting things in the passed:

21. Post
    Coudrey seems to be a piece of work. A Seth Rich conspiracist who is still trying to keep it alive.

Name:	3BF90819-2EC8-4849-9B14-0B0F202F9F40.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	226988

Looking forward to seeing if Usurper’s links are more substantial before I quote his tweet of crazy guy linking things together.gif from the other day.

22. Post
    That gif was kinda funny, couldn't be bothered investing in contextual accuracy but the gif itself got a lol from me

23. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    IDK man they have done some interesting things in the passed:
    For frogs snacks man, you use the wrong words all the time (not as bad as TS but he has an excuse) please make an effort, it devalues your point if people have to translate on the fly a language you should be familiar with, it's Past

24. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    That gif was kinda funny, couldn't be bothered investing in contextual accuracy but the gif itself got a lol from me
    Got a lol from me too.

25. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    For frogs snacks man, you use the wrong words all the time (not as bad as TS but he has an excuse) please make an effort, it devalues your point if people have to translate on the fly a language you should be familiar with, it's Past
    eh to be fair I get "passed" and "past" mixed up all the time. when i'm stoned.