A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 13043

1. Post
    You guys realise that the America is sh*t thread is unlocked right? Can you take your bickering in there, and stop sh*tting up yet another thread?

thnx

2. Post
    But muh ignorance of the law is no excuse. Isnt that the bullshit saying?

3. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    yeah am i missing something or is there a bunch of video missing? Seems like they were being followed forever, constantly being harassed, it appears the two guys attacked the massive security guard at one point? I mean the two Swedish guys or whatever were told to go away about a million times?

Is there a bunch of video that is missing or what? I'm confused :|
    Thats all I've seen as well. The two guys were instigating for such a long time, and the footage of the fight shows them already in contact so we can't see who started it physically. The 'victim' is on video throwing his headphones at the security guard, then asking for compensation because they are now broken, and then two women say he was touching them inappropriately. Is he also detained? Last I heard he hadn't even been identified.

"So get up off my YKK,
    the President a a-hole (**** off)
    Prayin' for a JFK,
    all we got was KKK" - Asap Rocky 2018

4. Post
    being a head of state and not bothering to ask literally any of your highly trained foreign policy advisors if the nation you’re calling had bail is hilarious

I have no idea what Swedens law is so I’d ask someone or google before sounding off like a dickhead but that’s just me

5. Post
    frio wrote:
    being a head of state and not bothering to ask literally any of your highly trained foreign policy advisors if the nation you’re calling had bail is hilarious

I have no idea what Swedens law is so I’d ask someone or google before sounding off like a dickhead but that’s just me
    wait when did trump get competent foreign policy advisors?

6. Wink
    kierbear wrote:
    wait when did trump get competent foreign policy advisors?
    Doesn't Trump choose his advisers?

7. Post
    Yeah but I'm wondering when he got one that was competent.

8. Post
    Did the tweet not also say "or an alternative" at the end. But seriously, of all the things to have a go at you lot are focused on Trump not knowing Sweden has a bail law. Who the fvck would know that anyway? Sweden has a messed up judicial system in the first place, I'd be quite concerned if anyone was charged with anything over there. Especially sex crimes.

9. Post
    A world leader should at least make any sort of attempt to know a little about what the **** they're talking about, before they talk about it.

I know that's expecting a lot from Trump but apparently it's not for you.

10. Post
    Quite odd for that whole thing to happen in Sweden too. You'd think the locals would chilled and friendly, not starting fights and harassing people.

11. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Quite odd for that whole thing to happen in Sweden too. You'd think the locals would chilled and friendly, not starting fights and harassing people.
    I guess that no matter how cool the country is, there are c**ts everywhere.

12. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    did you actually think sweden was a crimeless utopia?

13. Post
    No but culturally I wouldn't expect it from Sweden. Same as I wouldn't expect Kiwis or Aussies to do it.

14. Post
    there were like multiple stories about Muslims being subjected to racial hatred the week after the march attack. some of them at services commemorating the victims.

15. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    No but culturally I wouldn't expect it from Sweden. Same as I wouldn't expect Kiwis or Aussies to do it.
    lol

16. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    It’s already happened in NZ lol. Rocky got jumped in a hotel elevator in welly. Rae sremmurd got in a fight on queen str in the middle of the day too

17. Post
    Damn I take it back then. I must live in a less shitty part of the country.

18. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    You guys realise that the America is sh*t thread is unlocked right? Can you take your bickering in there, and stop sh*tting up yet another thread?

thnx
    They won't bicker if they Just stay on topic.

This thread is about how ****ed up America and it's President is; not about any redeeming features they may have.

19. Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...se-be-ensnared

man, i hope the judge does decide to unseal those documents. I was having a browse through his little black book the other day and the number of names I recognised was kinda shocking.

alec baldwin's even in there.

20. Post
    frio wrote:

Yeah, but his intentional incompetence is a media strategy to occlude more important issues from the headlines.

21. Post
    Oh for sure, I get that. I’m just raging in the rage thread at the dudes that are like “omg can’t believe people expect him to know that!!!” as if the leader of the free world shouldn’t need a ****ing clue

22. Post
    I don't think it's a strategy on his part, since he's too dumb. I think that the media is just also too dumb.

23. Post
    it's obviously strategy, whether it comes from him personally or someone he pays (or someone that's paying him), it really doesn't matter.

24. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    Yeah, but his intentional incompetence is a media strategy to occlude more important issues from the headlines.
    Or just to wind people up. You can tell he loves doing that.

25. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I don't think it's a strategy on his part, since he's too dumb. I think that the media is just also too dumb.
    Only those who are blinded by TDS cannot see what a powerful wizard Trump truly is.