A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 13,501 to 13,525 of 14576

1. Post
    Hunter Biden doesn't exactly read like an angel (he sounds like a young version of trump LOL), this could backfire on the dems.

2. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Hunter Biden doesn't exactly read like an angel (he sounds like a young version of trump LOL), this could backfire on the dems.
    It'll be hilarious if this is the thing that sinks biden and gives trump 2020

3. Post
    Warren > Biden anyway

4. Post
    Biden sucks who cares if he sinks.

5. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    yep it will secure his victory. The public would of had a guts fall. Trump 2020
    guts fall.... is that like seppuku?

6. Post
    I think you'll find it's spelt sudoku

7. Post
    JRS wrote:
    guts fall.... is that like seppuku?
    I think it's a song the trumpters play on their brass instruments

8. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    proper lol!

9. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Pretty sure its hairy Karen

10. Post
    Tulsi made it into the next democratic debate!
    I hope they let her speak
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyd...outputType=amp

11. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Pretty sure its hairy Karen
    I demand to see your manager

12. Post
    Tulsi is simply Jill Stein part 2

13. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Could you imagine "no we should not try to impeach Trump", followed by the other Democrats losing their collective minds

14. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Tulsi is simply Jill Stein part 2
    In what way?

15. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    In what way?
    Propped up by right wing activists and bots

16. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Great, her voice and demeanor seem very presidential. Unlike Warren who comes across as a dottery old grandma. With her the Dems may have a chance to make 2020 a contest.

17. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Propped up by right wing activists and bots
    Lol what a bunch of rubbish.

18. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Lol what a bunch of rubbish.
    conservative media celebrated the fact that Gabbard won the online poll sponsored by Drudge Report after the first round of debates. Similarly, Gabbard won polls from both Breitbart and Drudge after her performance in the second debate. Those results were not replicated by any reputable polling firm.

Users from pro-Trump communities on 4chan and Reddit implored fellow members to vote for lower-polling candidates in online polls, specifically Tulsi Gabbard and Bill de Blasio, in the hours after Wednesday’s Democratic debate
    https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/0...rds-candidacy/

19. Post
    Gabbard went on Dave Rubin and basically agreed with him... Lost all credibility in my books.

20. Post
    Deployed twice in the middle east, 16 year vet in the national guard. Tulsi is the only chance to grab votes from the right.

21. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Gabbard went on Dave Rubin and basically agreed with him... Lost all credibility in my books.
    Oh no attack! Someone is willing to talk to the other side must be evil!

Like I said what a bunch of rubbish you said " Propped up by right wing activists and bots " at best its your poorly informed speculation, there are wide bipartisan support for her and believe it or not that is a good thing.
    The article failed to mention her going on the "far-left YouTube channel" known as Jimmy Dore and getting wide support among his viewers guess they must be right wingers too huh.

22. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Oh no attack! Someone is willing to talk to the other side must be evil!

Like I said what a bunch of rubbish you said " Propped up by right wing activists and bots " at best its your poorly informed speculation, there are wide bipartisan support for her and believe it or not that is a good thing.
    The article failed to mention her going on the "far-left YouTube channel" known as Jimmy Dore and getting wide support among his viewers guess they must be right wingers too huh.
    And you wonder why people want to include you in a list of stupid.

23. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Deployed twice in the middle east, 16 year vet in the national guard. Tulsi is the only chance to grab votes from the right.
    ^They don’t need to grab votes from the right, they just need the people who are in the centre and didn’t want Clinton to vote blue.

24. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    And you wonder why people want to include you in a list of stupid.
    Name:  smbcadhominem.png
Views: 54
Size:  81.1 KB