A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 14,126 to 14,150 of 14613

1. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Link works. And that's f**king atrocious reporting.
    As someone in the reddit comments pointed out, the original video has been cropped to remove the people recording on their phones in the foreground. So either they did it themselves or they just ran with this random video and they didn't bother checking their source. Gotta get them clicks/views though.

2. Post
    There's an old Kurdish saying - A Kurd has no friends

America proved that right after Desert Storm v1, and here they are proving it right again.

3. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    As someone in the reddit comments pointed out, the original video has been cropped to remove the people recording on their phones in the foreground. So either they did it themselves or they just ran with this random video and they didn't bother checking their source. Gotta get them clicks/views though.
    It’s ridiculous that media outlets are still doing this stuff

4. Post
    The Onion got a good one

Name:  8dAw0Fe.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  845.5 KB

5. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    How does this question not just instantly destroy any notion that trump is doing any of this to get US soldiers out of the middle east
    Agreed I would rather the US pull out of the middle east entirely and stop supporting Israel

6. Post
    Washington Post reporting that today the White House’s former top Russia adviser told impeachment investigators that Giuliani ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U.S. officials and diplomats in order to personally benefit President Trump. Seems things are stacking up pretty fast.

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    The Kurds fought against the Assad regime and forced them out of the area near the beginning to the civil war. The US went in to support them as Assad was the enemy and the US wanted him out. Russia stepped in to support Assad. The Syrian Govt. regime and Russia are not natural allies of the Kurds, and to think that they are now safe shows yet more of your ignorance. They may be safer from the Turkish invasion, but they are by no means safe. The US was maintaining relative peace and stability in the whole region just by having 1000 troops on the ground. They werenít there as a fighting force for the last several years.
    True that the The Syrian Govt and Russia are not natural allies of the Kurds but they are also not enemies.
    The Kurds were ok before the civil war and they will also be ok now that the civil war has ended. I bet in 12 months time come trump 2020 the kurds wouldn't have got slaughted and ISIS wouldn't of come back, I look forward to bumping up this page in 12 months time

WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Haha I just saw this on reddit.
    Battling to do this on my phone so hopefully the link works.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/commen...m_source=share
    Just another example of fake news hardly surprising

8. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    True that the The Syrian Govt and Russia are not natural allies of the Kurds but they are also not enemies.
    The Kurds were ok before the civil war and they will also be ok now that the civil war has ended. I bet in 12 months time come trump 2020 the kurds wouldn't have got slaughted and ISIS wouldn't of come back, I look forward to bumping up this page in 12 months time

Just another example of fake news hardly surprising
    Why am I not suprised that you would play the fake news card when you blindly follow that muppet that spits out the most fake news ever.
    Sharpies salute you.

9. Post
    I thought this upcoming doco looks very interesting:

NO SAFE SPACES Trailer:

10. Post
    Steve Bannon is right.
    https://youtu.be/vDgBMRpXYGc

11. Post
    Rudy's getting thrown under the bus confirmed: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/j...9-10?r=US&IR=T
    https://www.axios.com/giuliani-rudy-...d0f0e5e6d.html

Imagine defending these cocksuckers on gpforums as a New Zealander, must be tough being that stupid

12. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Itís in Russiaís interest to have the USA gone and a fractured NATO alliance. Think bigger.
    It's starting to look like Putin & Lavrov have engineered an amazing win, possibly for all sides

Trump has been struggling to get out of Syria for some time, this enables him to with out "losing"
    Turkey can't have Kurdistan on it's border - Syria can't lose oil rich 1/4 of its country
    Kruds even last week refused to talk with Assad

So far seems to be working out, of course, biggest risk is Erdogan's appetite for Kurdish ethnic cleansing & desire for his bit of Syria. With US cooling Putin has a fairly good hold on him (hopefully) .... plus if it does all come to bits as Gneiss says, some implications for NATO

Currently, Syrian Arab Army (SAA) are peacefully taking control of towns in the northwest from the Kruds. US troops passing them on highway out.

SAA should make contact with Turkish frontline tomorrow or next day, will be real test to see if this is a coordinated effort.

I am hopeful Erdogan can be peacefully contained & this brings about the end of hostilities in Syria

Pepe Escobar's article explains in far more detail
    https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/10/ar...r-us-pullback/

13. Post
    It's not actually good for America or Europe at all.

It creates bad blood between their Kurdish allies in the region and releases a ****ton of ISIS terrorists near Europe. Trump only wants to get out because likely Obama put them there, it benefits Putin, and because Trump has vested business interests in Turkey, not because it is in the best interests of the USA.

14. Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trum...towers-1465240

Indeed, Erdogan has used the building to apply pressure on the president. Responding to Trump's proposed Muslim travel ban in 2016, for example, Erdogan called for the president's name to be taken off Trump Towers.

This pressure eased after Trump expressed support for Erdogan's wide-ranging crackdown against political opponents followed a failed coup in 2016, The Wall Street Journal reported.
    Ego over country, it's not even about business, just his name printed on a building.

15. Post
    just shows Trump hasnt a clue what he is doing.

https://www.vox.com/world/2019/10/15...invasion-kurds

16. Post
    Toolman wrote:

Yep. Another example of Trump hastily fixing a problem that he caused. The Art Of The Deal

17. Post
    Offff cnn that is not a good look.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m7XZmugtLv4/

18. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Offff cnn that is not a good look.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m7XZmugtLv4/
    sorry bit bitchute " It was founded as a way to avoid content rules that are enforced on platforms like YouTube, and some creators who have been banned or had their channels "demonetized" on YouTube have migrated to BitChute.

19. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    sorry bit bitchute " It was founded as a way to avoid content rules that are enforced on platforms like YouTube, and some creators who have been banned or had their channels "demonetized" on YouTube have migrated to BitChute.
    Its a p2p video platform....
    Who cares? Competition is healthy?

20. Post
    The West is lacking strong leadership from any of the major western powers these days. Worse, the likes of Russia and China are using our own freedoms against us, like the evil cartoon villains they are. I cannot think of a single leader from any of the major western nations that is competent.

Trump = Senile and should be removed from office immediately.

Boris Johnson = A populist hack that has done nothing except make people poorer (reminds me of Ardern come to think of it)

Merkel = Letting in over a million mostly unvetted migrants in a year, rapidly destroying her country. Has chaired over both this disgrace and the rise of white nationalism as a response to this shit. Germany has never been more divided...great job.

Macron = No one respects this guy at all, the most feeble leader France has had in decades. The unions are playing this guy like a fiddle.

21. Post
    Dans wrote:
    It's not actually good for America or Europe at all.

It creates bad blood between their Kurdish allies in the region and releases a ****ton of ISIS terrorists near Europe. Trump only wants to get out because likely Obama put them there, it benefits Putin, and because Trump has vested business interests in Turkey, not because it is in the best interests of the USA.
    What's USA's interest in Syria again? Why is Europe flooded with refugees? I'd also say that they are the architects of their own troubles, 7 yrs of stoking the fires is guranteed to have some blowback

Trumps only good idea has been to withdraw from endless conflict zones - what was the plan there anyway? Make a USA army fortress in each middleeastern country (or at least the ones with oil) and stay there forever? not that great a plan really

The Kruds should be used to USA betrayal by now, this is round.. 8? or so? Been going on since Iraq/Iran war in the 80s - again was the plan to sit around with the Kruds forever? If thier survival depends on USA stationing troops with them forever, they had better find a better ally with more invested in the region

and now they have, just under less favourable terms than what they would of recieved any time 7 yrs prior

Toolman wrote:

Turkey sanctions are an effort to appease hardliners within US state. Competing internal factions make USA behave schizophrenically

22. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Why am I not suprised that you would play the fake news card when you blindly follow that muppet that spits out the most fake news ever.
    Sharpies salute you.
    well here's the thing, we have ABC fake news showing fake videos with making false claims along with other news networks that Turkey is slaughtering all the Kurds or that the Kurds are about to be slaughtered, This results in the ignorant trump bashers not just here but everywhere else as well having hissy fits over nothing. That's basically how it rolls.

Toolman wrote:

actually it shows your ignorance, the new limited sanctions Trump has started against Turkey is pressure tactic to get Turkey hold back, This in combination with Syria's forces backed by Russia at the border will be enough to halt Turkeys incursion.

gneiss wrote:
    Yep. Another example of Trump hastily fixing a problem that he caused. The Art Of The Deal
    No he didn't cause the problem, Bush caused the problem by invading Iraq and Obama prolonged the problem by supporting the rebels and arming them in Syria with his pitiful attempt in trying to over throw assad, Trump was left with cleaning up the mess and bringing the troops home.

Thunderstorm wrote:
    beyond creating a safe zone I really can't see Turkey completely wiping out all the Kurds, because they will be totally condemned internationally, plus also the Kurds have now allied with Asaad and the Syrian army is heading north, If Turkey pushes to far into Syria they risk fighting the Syrian army and if this happens Asaad's ally Putin will probably intervene.
    I posted this 2 days ago on the 14th and the course of events is happening just like I predicted in here.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50058859

23. Post
    Snuffles wrote:
    What's USA's interest in Syria again? Why is Europe flooded with refugees? I'd also say that they are the architects of their own troubles, 7 yrs of stoking the fires is guranteed to have some blowback

Trumps only good idea has been to withdraw from endless conflict zones - what was the plan there anyway? Make a USA army fortress in each middleeastern country (or at least the ones with oil) and stay there forever? not that great a plan really

The Kruds should be used to USA betrayal by now, this is round.. 8? or so? Been going on since Iraq/Iran war in the 80s - again was the plan to sit around with the Kruds forever? If thier survival depends on USA stationing troops with them forever, they had better find a better ally with more invested in the region

and now they have, just under less favourable terms than what they would of recieved any time 7 yrs prior

Turkey sanctions are an effort to appease hardliners within US state. Competing internal factions make USA behave schizophrenically
    This. Good post

24. Post
    Sees new post, then spots itís from TS

25. Post
    actually it shows your ignorance, the new limited sanctions Trump has started against Turkey is pressure tactic to get Turkey hold back, This in combination with Syria's forces backed by Russia at the border will be enough to halt Turkeys incursion.
    god you are an idiot, cant you even realise that the reason USA had troops in that area was to stop what is happening now and for Trump to withdraw the Troops and then say Turkey’s military offensive is endangering civilians and threatening peace, security, and stability in the region,” . “I have been perfectly clear with President Erdogan: Turkey’s action is precipitating a humanitarian crisis and setting conditions for possible war crimes.” He was the one that started it.