A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 14,276 to 14,300 of 14634

  1. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Lol, yeah because it's only a lack of free time that's stopping you from grasping things.

    So one side is super busy types who can't or won't understand an argument, and the other side are lazy layabouts who're prepared to put the time in to form their perspective.
    Out of the woodwork as predicted.

    It's a lack of time and interest. I don't want to invest hours a week reading and researching these subjects because it bores me. It has nothing to do with others in this thread like you're trying to imply.

  2. Post
    ^^ So you know **** all but have plenty to say?

  3. Post
    Three of “the squad” formally announce support for Bernie at a rally today. Here’s the crowd.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80619380-CA84-47E9-8979-1D9B9D49BBB5.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	573.2 KB 
ID:	227531

  4. Post
    Priests and Cannibals wrote:
    ^^ So you know **** all but have plenty to say?
    My comment wasn't anything to do with the debates going on. Good try though.

  5. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Three of “the squad” formally announce support for Bernie at a rally today. Here’s the crowd.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80619380-CA84-47E9-8979-1D9B9D49BBB5.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	573.2 KB 
ID:	227531
    Spin prediction:

    Big crowds are very Trumpian. Democrats need to go with a moderate candidate like Klobuchar to attract more moderate crowd sizes.

  6. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    the KGB told me to post this

    Good video.

    Thanks WB for the support it's hard to be a non interventionist leftest these days used to be common place.

  7. Post

  8. Post
    She made the right choice on rejecting it, unlike "there's bad people on both sides"

  9. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Three of “the squad” formally announce support for Bernie at a rally today. Here’s the crowd.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80619380-CA84-47E9-8979-1D9B9D49BBB5.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	573.2 KB 
ID:	227531
    Boooring. Another democrat doing democrat things in a boring democrat stronghold.

  10. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    She made the right choice on rejecting it, unlike "there's bad people on both sides"
    For sure, but if the head of the KKK is endorsing you it probably also warrants stopping, taking a step back and looking at your policies and rhetoric.

  11. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Boooring. Another democrat doing democrat things in a boring democrat stronghold.
    Speaking of boring, here’s Bobs.

  12. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    the KGB told me to post this

    Stein has always said some good things, not disputing that. The tactic by the 4chan memelords (that’s where you come in) and Russian farms was to split the Dem vote with a 3rd party, and Stein was their choice.

  13. Post
    In the latest Stein news, she’s just received a tremendous endorsement.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35186D9B-99C5-4EAA-9CAE-6D1B4FDDCECF.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	227533

  14. Post
    Disastrous environmental program? Holy shit, that's some horrific level irony

  15. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Disastrous environmental program? Holy shit, that's some horrific level irony
    If you want real irony, here’s the Presidential Proclamation that there will be a “National Character Counts Week”

    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...nts-week-2019/

    Throughout this week, and each day of our lives, may we strive to demonstrate good character through our thoughts, discourse, and deeds in our homes, schools, workplaces, and houses of worship. Let us set an example for others of the timeless values of respect, compassion, justice, tolerance, fairness, and integrity. May we never forget that our Nation is only as strong as the virtue and character of our citizenry.

    NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim October 20 through October 26, 2019, as National Character Counts Week. I call upon public officials, educators, parents, students, and all Americans to observe this week with appropriate ceremonies, activities, and programs.

  16. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Stein has always said some good things, not disputing that. The tactic by the 4chan memelords (that’s where you come in) and Russian farms was to split the Dem vote with a 3rd party, and Stein was their choice.
    Implicit in your argument is the idea that 4chan memers dont inherently have the right to challenge the destiny of presidential hopefuls in a democracy. Which on it's face is spurious. Oh and it's such a shame 4chan memers put Putin in charge, otherwise all the problems of the US would be solved with a Clinton presidency. Never forget it's Russia's fault that US citizens lack affordable healthcare, have stagnant wages and have a financial system geared toward wealth extraction from the middle class.

    At what point is it even relevant in the discourse to be a russiagater when the division Russians sow within society has only served to move the country politically in a progressive direction. Russia supported the civil rights movement lest we forget. America outsourced their jobs, maybe they should outsource the seat of their empire. At this point it couldnt hurt and historically it hasnt.

    It's hardly debateable that a Clinton administration would have only held the USA back through continuation of the Bush era for another 8 years ("Single payer will never come to pass!") and also reinforced establishment power in the democratic party, whereas blowing up the party with a Trump victory was a path towards reconstruction of the system, an inevitable process held back only by Russiagaters and Clinton apologists.

  17. Post
    Don’t pretend you had political motivation at heart. You were an immature edgelord who just reposted 4chan crap here. Pepe pics of plane crashes after a guy suicided and killed all onboard etc. We all saw, it’s pretty much all you did apart from moan how difficult university was as if nobody had ever worked hard on a degree before you.

  18. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Don’t pretend you had political motivation at heart. You were an immature edgelord who just reposted 4chan crap here. Pepe pics of plane crashes after a guy suicided and killed all onboard etc. We all saw, it’s pretty much all you did apart from moan how difficult university was as if nobody had ever worked hard on a degree before you.
    am i experiencing cancel culture.

    Supporting Jill Stein in bad faith purely to run interference on behalf of Trump - which let's be honest is why Fox hosted so many prime time interviews with her in 2016 - that is one thing, but saying that therefore all supporters of Jill Stein were disingenous and knowingly aiding and abetting Trump's victory and by extension Russian soft power is something else entirely. There are completely legitimate reasons to support third party candidacies and also Tulsi Gabbard for that matter in a political environment when the democratic party is overrun with Clinton establishment apparatchiks.

  19. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    am i experiencing cancel culture.

    Supporting Jill Stein in bad faith purely to run interference on behalf of Trump - which let's be honest is why Fox hosted so many prime time interviews with her in 2016 - that is one thing, but saying that therefore all supporters of Jill Stein were disingenous and knowingly aiding and abetting Trump's victory and by extension Russian soft power is something else entirely. There are completely legitimate reasons to support third party candidacies and also Tulsi Gabbard for that matter in a political environment when the democratic party is overrun with Clinton establishment apparatchiks.
    Agreed, and I’ve never said that all supporters of either of them were wrongly doing it. When you remove the troll bots and 4chan support though, Stein and Gabbard were, or are, at or below about 1%. So neither of them would be in the conversation.

  20. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Agreed, and I’ve never said that all supporters of either of them were wrongly doing it. When you remove the troll bots and 4chan support though, Stein and Gabbard were, or are, at or below about 1%. So neither of them would be in the conversation.
    Good thing the Russian trolls are there to amplify much needed alternatives in a compensatory fashion to corporatist interests propping up buttigieg and klobuchar then. Thanks putin for restoring democracy i guess. What a sad indictment when adverserial powers accidentally are more benevolent than the opinions courted through corporate media lmao

  21. Post
    Get back to me when you learn how the US parties go through the process of choosing their candidate for president. Just because your candidate is popular with you, doesn’t mean they make it through the selection process.

  22. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Get back to me when you learn how the US parties go through the process of choosing their candidate for president. Just because your candidate is popular with you, doesn’t mean they make it through the selection process.
    Just because a candidate does not make it through the selection process doesn't mean they are without influence on the political landscape, a fact that escaped Hillary when she turned her back on the Bernie wing to choose someone to the right of her for VP in 2016. (I guess Russia told her make that political miscalculation too).

    There's no denying that political losers such as Bernie in 2016 still managed to shift the overton window of acceptable discourse in a way where he set the entire tone of the 2020 debates. Yang is proof of this too. Tulsi and Jill Stein have and should have the opportunity to enter ideas into the conversation. Put into context, there are so many corporate state and deepstate manchurians who do not work in the interests of americans domestically or otherwise, so might as well give one to Russia (not that Tulsi and Jill Stein are such anyway).

  23. Post
    And again, it’s good that their voice is there, but they need to legitimately achieve popularity goals to advance. Stein and Gabbard have achieved those % goals through illegitimate means whether purposeful or not. Bernie is a different kettle of fish, his different voice is popular (obviously). Yang is a classic disruptive voice.

  24. Post
    Cool visualisation here. The dots represent occupations, not individuals

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220600AA-02F7-4888-A806-A6941C18601B.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	227534

  25. Post
    Who thinks Hillary "we came, we saw, he died" Rodham Clinton is going to run again?

    Maybe this time people (woman) will vote how they were supposed to vote?