A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 13,376 to 13,400 of 14377

1. Post
    Biden is like a thousand years old, how is this guy even eligible? Ridiculous that a 34 year old cannot be president but a 1000 year old crusty stain of a man can.

2. Post
    And what's up with the democrat besty from the north, I didn't know he was in the movies - multi talented!

3. Post
    THe democrats were pro slavery and pro white for decades, so no surprise to see a racist friend of theirs in the mire.

4. Post
    It’s good that leaders get called out and investigated for past behaviour like wearing blackface. Now let’s get on to calling out and investigating leaders for previous rapes.

5. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Like clockwork, worth it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C0729B0-8EBA-477F-B354-1580C3BBAE0F.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	227328

6. Post
    Yea going by past spelling and acknowledgement of such there is no way with a straight face he could expect anyone to believe that was intentional

7. Post
    frio wrote:

Name:	7C0729B0-8EBA-477F-B354-1580C3BBAE0F.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	227328
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Yea going by past spelling and acknowledgement of such there is no way with a straight face he could expect anyone to believe that was intentional
    I don't know guys it's really easy to trigger all of you by spelling one word incorrectly.
    If I said it wasn't amusing I would be lying.

8. Post
    Criminal actions is one thing, but trying to skewer people for infractions in the past for your made up minefield of standards of today in an attempt to gain power is low and it seems rather hypocritical.

9. Post
    Yeaaaaa, I think perhaps you're overvaluing how "upset" you're making people

10. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Yeaaaaa, I think perhaps you're overvaluing how "upset" you're making people
    I never said upset.....

11. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    It’s good that leaders get called out and investigated for past behaviour like wearing blackface. Now let’s get on to calling out and investigating leaders for previous rapes.
    Past behaviours? The spacker wore traditional Indian dress when he visited India like two years ago. The guy is a full on racist. (if we're being consistent with the labels we throw at conservatives that is)

12. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    Criminal actions is one thing, but trying to skewer people for infractions in the past for your made up minefield of standards of today in an attempt to gain power is low and it seems rather hypocritical.
    In the same year as the photos were taken a frat was disbanded and college students in the us were expelled over blackface photos. It was stupid of him even by the standards of the day

13. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    Lmao it was 2001, not the 50s

14. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Lmao it was 2001, not the 50s
    Sorry what's the statute of limitations for cancellation again? obviously I didn't get the memo from high command.

if we could all dispense with this nonsense it would nice.

I really don't like Trudeau but if he was to be removed over something like this it would only validate the ideology.

15. Post
    throw him to the wolves

16. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Past behaviours? The spacker wore traditional Indian dress when he visited India like two years ago. The guy is a full on racist. (if we're being consistent with the labels we throw at conservatives that is)

Name:	7b48mjvprjn31.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	227329

17. Post
    The guy just likes wearing makeup, whats the problem :P

18. Post
    Lol found this on the beto2020 subreddit .

Name:	717uekw2lln31.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	227330

19. Post
    The Cuomo interview with Giuliani this afternoon is wild. This whistleblower story is exploding.

20. Post
    Sounds like Trump may have attempted to blackmail the Ukrainian president... such a lovely man

21. Post
    What did Trudeau do? I remember him calling out some girl for saying 'mankind'. Apparently you should say 'people kind'. Seems like a complete knobhead.

22. Post
    Does Canada really belong in this thread?

There's not a whole lot ****ed up about Canada. Trudeau's misdeeds are nothing compared to the orange criminal currently in the White House. It doesn't reflect well on his past, most definitely, but it's not like he's intentionally trying to destroy his country (like some other people) for his own benefit either.

23. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    I never said upset.....
    We're not upset, we're laughing at you.

We know how to spell.

24. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    We're not upset, we're laughing at you.

We know how to spell.
    Wooosh

25. Post
    Your $1000 is starting to look pretty solid Reb. Whistleblower news getting more revealing by the hour. Trump pressed the Ukraine president 8 times to investigate Biden’s son, that’s bit is confirmed. What’s being mentioned on top of that, is that he might have withheld the promised US military aid as a bribe to make him do the investigation. It’s getting pretty high crimes-like.