A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 5415

  1. Post
    Helsinki. Attacking NATO. Changing a single plank in the RNC platform to not arm Ukraine. Trying to remove sanctions against Russia. Refusing to criticize Putin in the slightest. Repeating Kremlin propaganda, like "Montenegro is a threat," or "Poland is going to invade Belarus." Pulling out of Syria. Ordering the meeting of a Kremlin agent in Trump Tower to get stolen emails. Lying about it every step of the way.
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    also, care to explain away these?
    I have already exposed 1 fake news twitter source for you, the short video that gneiss posted claiming that Trump didn't answer the reporters question. And you want me to spend time with all this other rubbish, I see little point as it wouldn't achieve anything especially in here.

  2. Post
    What has this thread achieved? Why not humour us

  3. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I have already exposed 1 fake news twitter source for you, the short video that gneiss posted claiming that Trump didn't answer the reporters question. And you want me to spend time with all this other rubbish, I see little point as it wouldn't achieve anything especially in here.
    You exposed nothing you drop kick. I posted a video of Trump giving a rubbish answer to a question about workers who were not going to get paid having no financial safety net. It was just cut a bit shorter than the extended mix of rubbish that’s you posted. Fake news is made up. There was nothing made up in that video.

  4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Helsinki. Attacking NATO. Changing a single plank in the RNC platform to not arm Ukraine. Trying to remove sanctions against Russia. Refusing to criticize Putin in the slightest. Repeating Kremlin propaganda, like "Montenegro is a threat," or "Poland is going to invade Belarus." Pulling out of Syria. Ordering the meeting of a Kremlin agent in Trump Tower to get stolen emails. Lying about it every step of the way.


    I have already exposed 1 fake news twitter source for you, the short video that gneiss posted claiming that Trump didn't answer the reporters question. And you want me to spend time with all this other rubbish, I see little point as it wouldn't achieve anything especially in here.
    Plz explain trade deals

  5. Post
    You know what would stop all this bullshit in Russia? People not parking their proxies on Russia's doorstep. NATO and America are guilty of being that kid that lights a bag of poop on fire on your doorstep and then runs into the bushes for you to stand on it. America going back to non-interventionism would solve its own problems also...

    If the two disputing parties would just shut up and leave each other alone we could all live in peace and Thunderstorm would have nothing to write about.
    Last edited by Roumelio; 12th January 2019 at 8:49 pm.

  6. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    America going back to non-interventionalism would solve its own problems also...
    Like before WW2? Or with the consequence of 9/11?
    It wouldn't solve shit.


    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I have already exposed 1 fake news twitter source for you
    Twitter news source, dafuq.

    How about explaining how the trade deal is going to pay for the wall? We're still waiting for that wisdom. If it's as obvious as you say it is you should have no problem giving us a brief lesson on how it's going to work.

  7. Post
    Like before World War 2... I'm just getting sick of Captain America trying to save the day but ending up with all his fingers in the pie and screwing up world peace and security every time they intervene.

  8. Post
    Frank Figliuzzi (@FrankFigliuzzi1) is a pretty measured guy. He’s former Assistant Director of Counterintelligence for the FBI.

    When he says something is explosive, it’s explosive.

    His net-takeaway from tonight’s NYT bombshell:

    “The FBI must have had very strong information Trump was acting in Russia’s interests”

  9. Post
    God and we're only 2 weeks into 2019...

  10. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    You exposed nothing you drop kick. I posted a video of Trump giving a rubbish answer to a question about workers who were not going to get paid having no financial safety net. It was just cut a bit shorter than the extended mix of rubbish that’s you posted. Fake news is made up. There was nothing made up in that video.
    You posted this short video that made it look like Trump gave a rubbish answer, but his full answer was cut out.
    https://twitter.com/politico/status/...181752835?s=21

    And I wouldn't call this video an extended mix of rubbish, It is the full version.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN0V...outu.be&t=2891

    I have doubts that you even bothered to watch the full version. Because you said quote
    gneiss wrote:
    Everything he said that was relevant to the question was in the first video.
    WRONG. because in the full version video Trump said he believes many agree with what he is doing because they also want more border security. He also said that people who is affected by the shut down told him don't worry about us just get this fixed. Whether or not you agree or disagree with Trumps answer is irrelevant and is for another topic all together. The fact is that trumps full answer WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE FIRST VIDEO. The evidence in the videos is plain and clear.

    So in conclusion the twitter link you posted was done by a fake news twitter troll who took out a certain piece of trumps speech to try and make him look like an idiot.

  11. Post
    Gneiss posted a video of the pertinent part of Trump's answer rather than his long and rambling answer "I'm so right I invented the term right." Fake News is deliberately made up shit... You've accused the Grey Lady of inaccuracies when it is considered the de-facto academic gold standard for journalistic integrity in America. You've proven that you don't know what Fake News is. Just shut up already for a while.
    Last edited by Roumelio; 12th January 2019 at 11:01 pm.

  12. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    .So in conclusion the twitter link you posted was done by a fake news twitter troll who took out a certain piece of trumps speech to try and make him look like an idiot.
    Speaking of looking like an idiot...

    I’ll try to explain one last time.
    Her question was about a financial safety net for workers who were going without pay. That means having some money to pay bills when the next pay cheque isn’t coming. He started rambling about being safe because of his wall. He didn’t answer her question at all, he rambled about his vanity wall. The longer video just has him ramble longer. If you can’t see that, I’ll not bother with you any longer as your clearly too far up Trumps arse and I don’t have an enema kit.
    Last edited by gneiss; 13th January 2019 at 8:59 am.

  13. Post
    Happy anniversary to this tweet
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	464327E2-E7F4-40A0-A32E-1A94CF5C0EE9.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	224637

  14. Post
    Viva la Poland!

    Poland asks America to build new military base with Trumps name on it

    https://m.imgur.com/pUMs4J2

  15. Post
    Better news than that:

    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...ian-asset.html

    Mueller investigating Trump as a Russian Asset

    The KGB facilitated his 1987 Moscow trip at a time they were trying to recruit prominent Americans in business, culture and politics, and they specifically targeted vain, egotistical men who were prone to infidelity and also had political ambitions.

    Just months after that trip, he spent $100k on full-page US newspaper ads bemoaning US foreign policy - specifically our support for allies.

    The Trump family had been followed by Czech/Soviet intelligence since at least 1977 when he married Czech Ivana.

  16. Post
    Trump’s own team, the gift that keeps on giving
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88CA88C0-8936-4934-855A-ADADC04538B4.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	224640
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB72444B-D6C8-4EC7-91B3-A481DB9DD39D.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	265.6 KB 
ID:	224641

  17. Post
    From https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...-comey-firing/

    Pasted because it’s worth reading.

    Deep in The New York Times's latest bombshell is one singularly deadly word, a lethal bit of shrapnel aimed directly at the vitals of a criminal—and possibly treasonous—presidency. The word is tucked into a sentence that, at first glance, seems to be a perfectly anodyne statement of the current facts. Indeed, it's tucked into a sentence that would be an unremarkable bit of knee-jerk newspaper balance if this explosive charge of a word weren't placed right the in the middle of it. That word is "publicly," as in

    No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials.
    Notice where that sentence, which functions as the casing for the bomb, is placed in the story. It is placed after the following paragraphs:

    The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

    The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

    Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

    Each of those paragraphs, taken by itself, would be a gobsmacker. Taken together, they are the most astounding evidence of Oval Office criminality since the release of the "smoking gun" tape in 1974. The counterintelligence apparatus of the FBI looked at the conduct of the president* of the United States and determined it appropriate to look into the possibility that he was being run by a foreign power. They thought there was enough there to wonder if the president* was a threat to the security of the nation.

    And then, there's that word, "publicly."

    This is not a word chosen idly, not in a piece as judiciously written as this one. Clearly, the Times printed pretty much all it was given by its sources, but the implication of that "publicly" is that investigators likely know far more than what appeared in the newspaper.

  18. Post
    Bombshell indeed.

    It's a journalist writing an article about another article, and deciding the way it's worded is hard evidence of guilt. lolz

  19. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFD05D54-BC1F-4B3C-AD0B-BD5D6CE53073.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	224642

  20. Post
    Haha nice meme, I approve.

  21. Post
    Love The Dude. Such a good movie.

  22. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Bombshell indeed.

    It's a journalist writing an article about another article, and deciding the way it's worded is hard evidence of guilt. lolz
    It’s the deeeep staaate maaaaan, trump is their leader, Hillary is the Illuminati and Putin is the new world order
    They’re all out to get us guuuys


  23. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It’s the deeeep staaate maaaaan, trump is their leader, Hillary is the Illuminati and Putin is the new world order
    They’re all out to get us guuuys
    Did you take any bets about Trump not getting in again, Trump not finishing his term, or Trump going to jail?

  24. Post
    Washington Post with a new report. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.1aecf11d0165
    President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter....
    As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years”
    Yep, totally normal.