A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 9224

1. Post
    Trump said it was gonna be made of concrete though, I thought he was some sort of genius??

2. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    exactly that would be to much trouble and costly, that's why they are going to instead build a steel slats border wall, finally your puny little brain is beginning to understand.
    jsyk I genuinely had some remorse for writing that but honestly get your head checked for worms

3. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Trump said it was gonna be made of concrete though, I thought he was some sort of genius??
    Concrete because Pelosi said she would say yes to the wall if they covered it in cameras and drone, then she re-neged and said nah no wall - so now they can make it out of anything

4. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    He did say that during the election campaign yes, but after coming into office and talking to the border guards later on, it was recommended to have a see thru wall. But his key campaign promise still stands about having a wall. only difference is that it will be steel instead of concrete.

5. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    He did say that during the election campaign yes, but after coming into office and talking to the border guards later on, it was recommended to have a see thru wall. But his key campaign promise still stands about having a wall. only difference is that it will be steel instead of concrete.
    Still not seeing it built though homie

6. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Still not seeing it built though homie
    you might wanna talk to nancy pelosi about that.

7. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    nancy pelosi is a fictional character and false dissident used by the republican and democratic establishment to provide cover for maintaining the staus quo ya doofus

8. Post
    I wonder what the wall will do to the price of speedballs. If it works the way DT says it will it's going to ruin a lot of rockin parties.

9. Smile
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    exactly that would be to much trouble and costly, that's why they are going to instead build a steel slats border wall, finally your puny little brain is beginning to understand.
    Just wondering, Will the steel slats cost more than just concrete?

10. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Just wondering, Will the steel slats cost more than just concrete?
    It should be cheaper. A massive concrete wall would have to be reinforced by steel anyway otherwise it would collapse on itself.

11. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    It's not Congress's job to rubber stamp the president's every hare-brained scheme.

12. Post

13. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Why are you ignoring the fact that he didn't get it when the Republicans held everything

14. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Tell me, do you only comment when dark skinned people criticise white people? Was looking for your posts about Steve King and white supremacy but couldn’t find them.

15. Post
    who?

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    who?
    He’s a Republican congressman. He’s been in the news quite a bit in the last month. You don’t know who he is but you know who this new Democratic woman is?

In his interview with the New York Times, Mr King was quoted as saying: "White nationalists, white supremacists, western civilization - how did that language become offensive?
    "Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?"
    He was widely condemned by politicians, (including Republicans after a few days) and was removed from the committees he sat on. He was not forced to resign, nor was it asked of him by Rep leadership. They are demanding that a Dem guy who put polish on his face for a party resign though.

17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    One of the things in my post history is I did state the fact a short while ago in here that trump and the border guards decided it was better to have a see thru wall, so as they can see who or what is on the other side. It is a better option than putting up a concrete wall and having to drills millions of holes in it to be able to see thru it.
    You might find this comment from a US Army engineer interesting:
    https://np.reddit.com/r/politics/com...in_el/eg26le7/

I'm a veteran of the Army Corps of Engineers, and specialized in physical security, the art of keeping people out (or in).

It is one of the first things they teach on physical security that barriers are incapable of keeping people out; that thinking the existence of a wall or door will keep someone out is the absolute worst mistake you can make. There is no such thing as an effective barrier.

Instead, doors, fences, and locks are delay devices, meant to keep someone busy while the the alarms bring responders. In any real physical security scenario, it is really the responders (and the threat of them) that keep people away, not the walls.

Further, when there IS a wall, generally all costs for security and alerting are built into the wall, offering a fantastic opportunity for attackers to plan distractions, costly vandalism, and to circumvent the easily probed security. You k ow how expensive it is to hire a welder to work in the desert, and to haul repair materials out like that? It's certainly not cheap. And then you need an HSI expert to repair and test the security.

But the desert doesn't need another delay mechanism. The desert there itself is the delay mechanism, as it takes days to cross, and there's nowhere to hide.

Instead, we just need an effective alarm. Instead of a wall or barrier, what we need is drones: cheap, efficient cameras capable of quickly being replaced and covering large areas. Put a motion sensor and anomaly detection on the drone platform, have it call out a second drone for continued monitoring, and follow the incursion while alerting the actual border patrol to send out a truck.

18. Post
    Do you think they could convince Trump they built an invisible wall that only really, really smart people could see?
    Last edited by brand; 12th February 2019 at 1:22 pm.

19. Post
    The Emperors new clot.....err wall?

20. Post
    brand wrote:
    Do you think they could convince Trump they built an invisible wall that only really, really smart people could see?
    Then that means Mexicans are dumb? Because they don't seem to see the invisible wall

Last edited by SirGrim; 12th February 2019 at 2:06 pm.

21. Post
    ACO Put up a new website that shows how the new green deal will change America

You go here to find out how your job will change under the green deal

http://www.unwillingtowork.org

Won't be long till ACO claims she was hacked by Russians

22. Post
    Trumps approval rating hits 52% according to new poll.

And before you say "reee poll is bias" they where also the most accurate on the 2016 election.

23. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:

And before you say "reee poll is bias" they where also the most accurate on the 2016 election.
    538 is a great place to see all polls.
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

Here’s the list from a couple of days ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B55815FD-0DBE-4B4C-AAB9-5430749160F4.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	261.2 KB 
ID:	225077

24. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:

Ouch

I wonder what happened, oh that's right the government shutdown - and the Democrats thought the shutdown would make them look good and Trump look bad... yeah right!

#BUILDTHATWALL

25. Post
    Trump shifting he language at his rally tonight. Finish the wall.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FD8BCE85-46F4-4934-81DB-B8D74DC1148E.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	563.8 KB 
ID:	225079