A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 8508

1. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Are you sure you are not projecting there?
    what's wrong?

2. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    That was my score granted I was younger and I have done alot of drinking and drugs since then.
    I got 170 on iqtest.com, what do think of that?

3. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    Ad hominem
    Come on you guys can do better
    People who treat logical fallacies like they are in a yugioh card battle are lol

4. Post
    Trump's last doctor's report said he was 6 foot 3 and 239 pounds. Pretty suspect considering there are pictures showing him the same height or shorter than 6'1 Barack Obama, but I digress...

What is it about being 6'3 and 239 pounds that might benefit someone?

Name:  Screenshot_20190215-043312.png
Views: 107
Size:  261.5 KB

Wow, he has a bmi of 29.9 which is 0.1 away from being labeled obese, if he were 1 pound heavier he would have been a 30.. Almost too good to be true.

In reality I suspect he's pretty comfortably into the obese category.

5. Post
    ^that was years ago

NaCh0 wrote:
    People who treat logical fallacies like they are in a yugioh card battle are lol
    Yeah I'm expecting him to play the strawman(again?) at some point

6. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    Well some of the things like polygamy. Marrying first cousins. Female genital mutilation. Mass inclination for terrorism. And a generally dangerous view on women's rights and the queer people.
    Well, a bigot is going to have their views at least a little bit grounded with things that can occur in reality.

7. Smile
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I got 170 on iqtest.com, what do think of that?
    I'd test my IQ but I'm sure it would be low.

If Trump was obese would that mean anything for his presidency? I mean that's not a reason to remove him or anything?

8. Post
    Of course not, it's just amusing that he has a doctor lie about obvious things like his height and weight.

9. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    ^that was years ago
    One year ago maybe. I hadn't heard about it making his bmi 29.9.

10. Post
    Trump has said he will sign the border finance proposal, and it’s just been reported (I’m watching Shepard Smith) that Trump will now declare a national emergency. Law suits to stop that incoming.

11. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Of course not, it's just amusing that he has a doctor lie about obvious things like his height and weight.

Maybe he's lining up his next role as a pro wrestler. They always overstate their personal attributes.

12. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Trump has said he will sign the border finance proposal, and it’s just been reported (I’m watching Shepard Smith) that Trump will now declare a national emergency. Law suits to stop that incoming.
    Glorious day!!!

13. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Maybe he's lining up his next role as a pro wrestler. They always overstate their personal attributes.
    next role?

14. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Well, a bigot is going to have their views at least a little bit grounded with things that can occur in reality.
    The Internet doesn't help by making it seem more common than it probably is.

CODChimera wrote:
    Same but for white people.
    Really? So all of those things are normal in white culture? How many of the terrorist attacks last year where from white people. Cologne sex attacks where all North African and Middle East virtually.

You're on the piss mate.

15. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    next role?

Haha, that's gold!

16. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    Really? So all of those things are normal in white culture? How many of the terrorist attacks last year where from white people. Cologne sex attacks where all North African and Middle East virtually.

You're on the piss mate.
    I thought you said Islam wasn't a race thing?

17. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Weird how this is all suddenly an issue in the last 6 weeks, especially when he could have passed legislation through the senate and congress pre 1 january when the republicans had a majority...

18. Post
    Subway wrote:
    Weird how this is all suddenly an issue in the last 6 weeks, especially when he could have passed legislation through the senate and congress pre 1 january when the republicans had a majority...
    I know it's hard to imagine, but there are some republican politicians who dont like Trump

19. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    The Internet doesn't help by making it seem more common than it probably is.

You're on the piss mate.
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/e...19-1?r=US&IR=T

A new report shows all the extremist killings in the USA in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism.
    The report’s findings are consistent with other fairly recent studies on extremism in the US, which have shown right-wing extremism and violence are on the rise.
    There were at least 50 extremist-related killings in 2018, according to the report, making it the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.

And yes, shooting people in their place of worship, be that a church, a mosque, or a synagogue is terrorism.

20. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    I thought you said Islam wasn't a race thing?
    It's not. But I don't believe I said that. It's not a novel idea that stupid people of all races believe that bollocks.

gneiss wrote:
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/e...19-1?r=US&IR=T

A new report shows all the extremist killings in the USA in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism.
    The reportís findings are consistent with other fairly recent studies on extremism in the US, which have shown right-wing extremism and violence are on the rise.
    There were at least 50 extremist-related killings in 2018, according to the report, making it the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that is because they don't have many Muslims yet. They don't have the same problems with them like in Europe. For now.

It is sad that the USA has terror attacks. Really makes the security apparatus seem really useful. Despite spending huge amounts on it.

21. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised if that is because they don't have many Muslims yet. They don't have the same problems with them like in Europe yet.
    Lol.

22. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    It's not. But I don't believe I said that. It's not a novel idea that stupid people of all races believe that bollocks.
    You also have to be careful as you confuse different behaviours with religious beliefs when they are more tribal traditions. I also find it ironic we take such great offense when male genital mutilation is just accepted in western culture.

Localisation of all religions often rolls up local beliefs and practices. Christianity and Buddhism are the same.

23. Post
    As at 2017 there were 3.45 million Muslims in the USA. I wonder how many it will take...

24. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Lol.
    It is kind of an out there statement, that said a friend of mine from france says the place is going downhill rapidly with immigrants. She is also the polar opposite of me (a leftie vegan even!). She describes it as it not being friendly any more and she feels unsafe all the time.

Stats show france has roughly 8.8% muslim population (5.5m), USA has 1.1%. Though latest numbers have France at 8.8m so maybe it's more like 12% now?

25. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    It is kind of an out there statement, that said a friend of mine from france says the place is going downhill rapidly with immigrants. She is also the polar opposite of me (a leftie vegan even!). She describes it as it not being friendly any more and she feels unsafe all the time.
    I have Italian and German friends that have the same message. I reckon that it’s more to do with flooding the countries with poor refugees than it is to do with their religion. Also, you’ve got some countries that have had a stable, unchanging culture for over 1000 years. That is now being quickly altered.