A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is.

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)

1. Post
    He also apparently said in June that all Haitians have AIDS.

The UN flat out called him a racist

2. Post
    That msitaken incoming ballistic missile warning must have been scary as **** considering the state of the world.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11974802

3. Post
    What's someone supose to do when they get that message? I don't imagine there being bomb shelters on the corner of every street

4. Post
    Holy crap that’s a monumental f**k up! Imagine being in downtown Honolulu (which I’d imagine would be a logical target) - all you’d want to was just get the hell out of town. I bet the panic was nuts.

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Holy crap that’s a monumental f**k up! Imagine being in downtown Honolulu (which I’d imagine would be a logical target) - all you’d want to was just get the hell out of town. I bet the panic was nuts.
    Being a travel agent glad I wasn't on call over the weekend....unbelivelable...can just see someone in an office going " oops my bad " Hawaii being one of the biggest tourism spots and now a major market from nz with 2 airlines flying direct

6. Post

Pwned. I can relate to this sort of reaction when idiots refer to Mexico in the same terms having never been there or met its people. I was in Mexico when that earthquake struck and witnessed the massive donations of food and materials outside supermarkets, just one shithole country helping another i suppose.

7. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Being a travel agent glad I wasn't on call over the weekend....unbelivelable...can just see someone in an office going " oops my bad " Hawaii being one of the biggest tourism spots and now a major market from nz with 2 airlines flying direct
    Heads must roll for this!

8. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    albeit?
    Why are you tempted to buy something that doesn't sound interesting?
    Although.

Come to think of it, I'm not. It sounds like a hit piece against Trump (obviously), I can't imagine there would be anything new or interesting in it.

Unsettled wrote:
    Are they wrong? Most countries at least try to offer services to the tax payers.
    US is all "shoulda got insurance bitch."
    Bingo.

9. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    That msitaken incoming ballistic missile warning must have been scary as **** considering the state of the world.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...ectid=11974802
    I was in bed watching a streamer when it was posted, it's pretty insane and equally insane it isn't get much coverage or followup...

10. Post
    Half the time you can't get a decent write up from stuff on local news, the Herald has a 12 page essay on a false alarm in a different country.

11. Post
    snaffta wrote:
    Half the time you can't get a decent write up from stuff on local news, the Herald has a 12 page essay on a false alarm in a different country.
    Let me guess they blamed Trump for it?

12. Post
    Trump had nothing to do with it, he was doing busy doing important things like....

...golfing. Not even a joke.

13. Post
    Spicer on the book, skip to 12m 11s

inb4 fake news

14. Post
    Fun to watch

15. Post
    griefmaker, would you say Trump is doing a good job or a bad job as POTUS?

16. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    griefmaker, would you say Trump is doing a good job or a bad job as POTUS?
    OK Job so far not the doom and gloom that was for told in the media. Stock market doing well, GDP good and unemployment rates good.

One of the amazing results is Black unemployment is at 6.8% the lowest in 45 years. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/blac...ecord-low.html

Manufacturing jobs... bet you didn't see that last one on the news

17. Post
    I saw youtube (fox news clip) apparently 96% of trump supporters are still onboard. Which if true, is amazing after a whole year of main stream medias err 'reporting'.

18. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    OK Job so far not the doom and gloom that was for told in the media. Stock market doing well, GDP good and unemployment rates good.

One of the amazing results is Black unemployment is at 6.8% the lowest in 45 years. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/blac...ecord-low.html

Manufacturing jobs... bet you didn't see that last one on the news
    You can't attribute any of that to anything Trump has specifically implemented. He's too stupid to think of anything beyond "build a wall with a big beautiful door in it."

Also his approval rating is around 39% and trending downwards

19. Post
    What do you mean heís cut taxes and approved projects thatís created millions of jobs yes unemployment has been in decline for a while so itís part of normal boom bust cycle but you canít say heís done nothing. Heís also deregulated and cut government costs

20. Post
    Hey look someone in the media doesn't hate trump.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...y-is-a-triumph

21. Post
    Again, none of that can be attributed to him because he DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.

22. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    Stock market doing well, GDP good and unemployment rates good.
    And none of these are the result of any policy Trump has made. What a naive way to judge the POTUS.

23. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Again, none of that can be attributed to him because he DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.

24. Post
    Show me the evidence of him exhibiting an in-depth knowledge on ANY topic whatsoever, not just related to his presidential duties, and I'll buy you a Big Mac (Donald's favourite food it seems).

25. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Show me the evidence of him exhibiting an in-depth knowledge on ANY topic whatsoever, not just related to his presidential duties, and I'll buy you a Big Mac (Donald's favourite food it seems).
    https://books.google.com/books?id=mTB6Ip_FW-UC&pg=PA157

He probably has a pretty in-depth knowledge of real-estate hence why he made so much money from it.