A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 5415

  1. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    how so?
    You explain trade deals paying for the wall and I’ll let you know.

  2. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Rudy Giuliani this afternoon basically admitting that there has been collusion in the Trump campaign?

  3. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    how so?
    You say something and then when you find out it's false or inaccurate you say it doesn't matter anyway. It's exactly what Trump and his idiot lawyer do.

    And the three of you are going to keep doing it until the end of time. Trump could be in front of a firing squad and you'd still be saying it doesn't matter and his last words would almost certainly be about the Clintons.

  4. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    This is your brain on excess vitamin C and magnesium oil
    Magnesium oil
    Magnesium oil is a mixture of Magnesium chloride in water. In reality it is not an oil. It is applied to the skin.
    More at Wikipedia

    I don't care what level you're trying to operate on you're not having that..

  5. Post
    All news agencies running the story, but here’s the Fox take for the non believers
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giu...trump-campaign
    Name:  16FBCBF7-654B-4CE1-8BBE-3D617AC107F0.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  320.8 KB
    Giuliani made the startling statements...

  6. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    You say something and then when you find out it's false or inaccurate you say it doesn't matter anyway. It's exactly what Trump and his idiot lawyer do.

    And the three of you are going to keep doing it until the end of time. Trump could be in front of a firing squad and you'd still be saying it doesn't matter and his last words would almost certainly be about the Clintons.
    No this is how it is . I asked gneiss Has there been any evidence of collusion with trumps campaign staff ?

    he replied. You know who Paul Manafort is right? You know who George Papadopoulos is? Rick Gates? Jesus do you actually follow any of it, or do you just make up excuses for Trump?

    I don't know anything about this, So I presume he is saying that there is evidence of collusion with trumps campaign staff ?

    But regardless if there is or isn't I really don't care because it doesn't affect Trump himself. there's no evidence that Trump knew of any possible collusion going on within his staff.

  7. Post
    JC wrote:
    Canada stalls on trade pact
    ****ing northerners aren't sending us their best.

    Honestly Thunderstorm it's good to know you aren't following that stuff; it's just fake news and tracking it is distracting cognitive overhead. What's really important is the wall, you're right, that is *absolutely* the issue we need to focus on. Now, President Trump said he'd make Mexico pay for it -- in fact, he said he'd just send them a bill for $10b or whatever it was. He hasn't done that, but he *has* negotiated a new trade deal -- and I'm just curious, how is it that that trade deal is going to pay for the wall? Thanks in advance.

  8. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    No this is how it is . I asked gneiss Has there been any evidence of collusion with trumps campaign staff ?

    he replied. You know who Paul Manafort is right? You know who George Papadopoulos is? Rick Gates? Jesus do you actually follow any of it, or do you just make up excuses for Trump?

    I don't know anything about this, So I presume he is saying that there is evidence of collusion with trumps campaign staff ?

    But regardless if there is or isn't I really don't care because it doesn't affect Trump himself. there's no evidence that Trump knew of any possible collusion going on within his staff.
    there really is no end to your twat-waffle-ness. It's quite something.

  9. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    This is your brain on excess vitamin C and magnesium oil
    This is the very reason why I won't talk about the trade deal, because regardless if I am right or wrong you would only attack my post with endless insults. Simply because I like Trump. in a few months time contrary to your claims after trump gets the wall and you see that ISIS hasn't come back and you see that the Kurd's are still alive. Hopefully your hot head thinking will become some what cooler.

  10. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    This is the very reason why I won't talk about the trade deal, because regardless if I am right or wrong you would only attack my post with endless insults. Simply because I like Trump. in a few months time contrary to your claims after trump gets the wall and you see that ISIS hasn't come back and you see that the Kurd's are still alive. Hopefully your hot head thinking will become some what cooler.
    ISIS killed 4 Americans today tho....


    Also other people are asking about the trade deal to just explain it to them

  11. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Rudy Giuliani this afternoon basically admitting that there has been collusion in the Trump campaign?:
    can you please post video/evidence where Giuliani admitting that there has been collusion in the Trump campaign.

  12. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    can you please post video/evidence where Giuliani admitting that there has been collusion in the Trump campaign.
    Just youtube his name it's all the top results lol

  13. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    ISIS killed 4 Americans today tho....
    There will always be small pockets of ISIS hanging around the globe and isolated incidents. my point is ISIS won't be coming back as large as like before.

  14. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    But regardless if there is or isn't I really don't care because it doesn't affect Trump himself. there's no evidence that Trump knew of any possible collusion going on within his staff.

  15. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Just youtube his name it's all the top results lol
    There's no evidence there with Giuliani admitting that there has been collusion in the Trump campaign. Unless you can point me to the right video that has been posted today?

    edit I watched the full interview he didn't admit that there has been collusion in the Trump campaign.