A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is.

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 7,226 to 7,232 of 7232

1. Post
    This is the forum equivalent of sticking your dick in crazy.

2. Post
    bradc wrote:
    This is the forum equivalent of sticking your dick in crazy.
    Concur

3. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

you mean the rest of the wall is going up. So who was all the people in here saying over the last 2 years that I am ignorant and that trump will never do the wall? One was ClavulanateV2, CODChimera, sorceror, mutton, St4lk3r, Quasi ELVIS?

I never said that.

4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    you mean the rest of the wall is going up. So who was all the people in here saying over the last 2 years that I am ignorant and that trump will never do the wall? One was ClavulanateV2, CODChimera, sorceror, mutton, St4lk3r, Quasi ELVIS?
    So we finally get to find out how trade deals work. Go on.

5. Post
    Trump said himself that he won't build the wall when he was defeated and realised he can only build a patchy fence. He also said Mexico would pay for it. Still waiting for clarification on that point.

6. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    So who was all the people in here saying over the last 2 years that I am ignorant and that trump will never do the wall? One was ClavulanateV2, CODChimera, sorceror, mutton, St4lk3r, Quasi ELVIS?
    Just like the Democrats with Jessie Smullet, they'll drop off the face of the Earth and pretend like the wall doesn't exist or like they never said that

7. Post
    Pics of the wall please.