A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 9866

1. Post
    every time I read something from CNN it gives me sore eyes

2. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    every time I read something from CNN it gives me sore eyes
    wait you can read?

3. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    wait you can read?
    based on your previous posts in this thread. Its proven you are very ignorant numbskull.

CODChimera wrote:
    Trump can't even build the wall, pretty pathetic really.
    12th December 2018
    CODChimera wrote:
    Gonna be so funny when Trump gets The Wall and it turns out Thunderstorm is smarter than all of us
    17th January 2019,

4. Post
    lol Trump hasn't started building his wall yet ya knob

5. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    lol Trump hasn't started building his wall yet ya knob
    I have already posted a vid of "new wall" going up troll man.

6. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I have already posted a vid of "new wall" going up troll man.
    let me guess, it was the one in New Mexico from last year when they were repairing a section of pre-existing fencing?

7. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    This is relevant to roughly 100% of the posters in this thread.

8. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    let me guess, it was the one in Arizona from last year when they were repairing a section of pre-existing fencing?
    no it wasn't just replacing it was also new.

9. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    based on your previous posts in this thread. Its proven you are very ignorant numbskull.
    He can't build the wall though, it's been 2 years and there's been **** all progress.

Like even some of his fanatical supporters have turned on him over his inability to get it built.

10. Post
    usurper wrote:
    Hey anti-wallers, frio, bradc, gneiss, CODChimera, others who haven't yet realised my power level is beyond human comprehension

Any comment on this? Shall we pretend it didn't happen? sorceror excuse (not interesting)?
    Yawn. Save the emotive, tugging at the heartstrings shit for someone else. For every bad example there are dozens of good ones, but that doesn't make it into the news.

You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are.

11. Post
    Anyone not following Mehdi Hasan is really missing out. Great podcast here https://theintercept.com/2019/02/21/...l-instability/

12. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    Yawn. Save the emotive, tugging at the heartstrings shit for someone else. For every bad example there are dozens of good ones, but that doesn't make it into the news.

You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are.
    Dismissing a question under the pretenses its framed to be emotive.

Responds with an emotive statement.

Ad hominem

13. Post
    Am I hurting your delicate feelings

14. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    He can't build the wall though, it's been 2 years and there's been **** all progress.

Like even some of his fanatical supporters have turned on him over his inability to get it built.
    you not making any sense, how can you say he can't when he has already in 2017 or 2018?

gneiss wrote:
    Anyone not following Mehdi Hasan is really missing out. Great podcast here https://theintercept.com/2019/02/21/...l-instability/
    theintercept.com wrote:
    Why Wonít the Media Discuss Trumpís Mental Instability?
    Yawn.

15. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    Am I hurting your delicate feelings
    of course he's upset! you hit him with an ad hominem you monster

Thunderstorm wrote:
    you not making any sense, how can you say he can't when he has already in 2017 or 2018?
    what?

16. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    A good summary of Mueller potentially wrapping up and the likely goings on here... from @hoarsewhisperer
    AKA if Mueller doesn't find collusion it's the AG's fault.

17. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    AKA if Mueller doesn't find collusion it's the AG's fault.
    Lol

18. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Lol
    I thought Mueller was gonna be the slam dunk. Now you are giving excuses as to why after his findings are in the negative of Russian collusion should carry on.

19. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    I thought Mueller was gonna be the slam dunk. Now you are giving excuses as to why after his findings are in the negative of Russian collusion should carry on.
    The media has been treating Mueller like he is Judge Dredd. It’s clearly explained that he’s not in the post that you quoted.

20. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    The media has been treating Mueller like he is Judge Dredd. It’s clearly explained that he’s not in the post that you quoted.
    Clealy explaned in your link Haha yes on and on. The power Mueller has is unprecedented, No Restraints, but still it's not enough.

21. Post
    Whatevs. If you’ve misunderstood his power, that’s your problem. Educate yourself and you won’t look like a horses arse.

22. Post
    Horses Arse, yes one of us does look like that i agree.

23. Post
    Tl;dr

24. Post
    I'm afraid it is you Mr Ed.

25. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    This is relevant to roughly 100% of the posters in this thread.
    Probably this whole forum really.