A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 9970

1. Post
    With the Brexit shenanigans and all the apparent "hate crime" - you'd think the British would have more pressing matters then Trump.

2. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    How so? Was just posting a pic of him looking natural.
    But that picture of Trump isn't natural. he isn't naturally bald and that isn't his natural skin colour.

3. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    But that picture of Trump isn't natural. he isn't naturally bald and that isn't his natural skin colour.
    are you trying to say that his natural skin colour is orange???

4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    LOL Thunderstorm, you never fail to amaze.

5. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Its not that orange only mildly orange but every ones different, everyone has different genes. Unless you can show me with a link with proof that he has dyed his skin or some how changed his skin colour, It is obviously his natural skin colour.

6. Post
    Maybe he eats a bag of carrots each day. Vegan Trump FTW.

7. Post
    It is called a tanning machine, hence why he has white circles around his eyes from the googles you wear to protect them in one. Unless you think he has the Oompa Loompa gene Thunder?

8. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Its not that orange only mildly orange but every ones different, everyone has different genes. Unless you can show me with a link with proof that he has dyed his skin or some how changed his skin colour, It is obviously his natural skin colour.
    i cant find the photo but there's a picture from about a month ago where he forgot to do the side of his face with the bronzer so it looks like he's wearing an orange face mask lols

9. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    Maybe he eats a bag of carrots each day. Vegan Trump FTW.
    haha, yep that made me think of a story I heard where someone got themselves addicted to carrots while giving up smoking, resulting in them turning orange. Must try that one day.

10. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    i cant find the photo but there's a picture from about a month ago where he forgot to do the side of his face with the bronzer so it looks like he's wearing an orange face mask lols
    Here it is. Best thing was it came just after the stories that his superior genes give him an orange glow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F3AFFD7-C154-40FD-8347-07343808B12F.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	225048

11. Post
    That God Emperor Trump is bloody fantastic. Love or hate Trump the amount of work on something like that is amazing.

12. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Here it is. Best thing was it came just after the stories that his superior genes give him an orange glow.

Name:	5F3AFFD7-C154-40FD-8347-07343808B12F.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	225048
    nah there's another one which is even worse than that haha

13. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    Well they did look up to Mussolini.
    And Berlusconi...

14. Post
    Steven Miller’s spray on hair a couple of months back was the best

Name:	2BB77E1A-FAFF-4FC0-875C-46C980C2534C.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	225049

15. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    nah there's another one which is even worse than that haha
    This one?

Name:	840D8351-3DE4-4B8C-ACB1-8A0372082D42.jpeg 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	225050

16. Post
    here's another goodie

17. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    This one?

Name:	840D8351-3DE4-4B8C-ACB1-8A0372082D42.jpeg 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	225050
    nah the one im thinking of the makeup stops about the edge of his eyes

18. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Steven Miller’s spray on hair a couple of months back was the best

Name:	2BB77E1A-FAFF-4FC0-875C-46C980C2534C.jpeg 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	225049
    Why can't the right way age with dignity? Jesus guys.

19. Post
    all these speculation theories posted in here of how trump may have changed his skin colour, lol no hard evidence, my original point that it is his natural skin colour still stands. This also reminds me that this is a Trump bashing thread I sometimes wonder why I bother posting in here.

I hope you guys have organised your med's for next end of next yr.

20. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    all these speculation theories posted in here of how trump may have changed his skin colour, lol no hard evidence, my original point that it is his natural skin colour still stands. This also reminds me that this is a Trump bashing thread I sometimes wonder why I bother posting in here.

If that's his natural skin colour, I have a mandarin coloured bridge to sell you.

21. Post
    Hahahaha, mental

22. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

****s sake how do you still not understand that idiom? you misuse it every other post, I even sent you a dictionary link

do you even know what an idiom is?

23. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    ****s sake how do you still not understand that idiom? you misuse it every other post, I even sent you a dictionary link

do you even know what an idiom is?
    I don't think English is his first language so I can understand why he doesn't really get it

24. Post
    Is you natural hair colour tinfoil silver per chance Thunder?

25. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

How come he wasn't orange when he was younger?

Has he got some kind of mutant chameleon gene?

What colour will he go next?