A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 9866

1. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Haha it's kind of weird having you of all people throwing labels around, considering your sexist post history. Hugely ironic.
    Yeah bro. Iíve said some heinous shit on this forum that Iím deeply sorry for and Iíll regret most of my life. Itís there forever so thereís not much I can do about people Cernoviching my post history to try and shame me into shutting up except own it.

I guess the difference is that Iíve learnt, grown and regret my actions, meanwhile youíre getting actively called out for current bullshit.

2. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    News says Trumo has secured $8billion in wall funding
    Itís broken down by source
    How many of the sources are Mexico, I hope all of them

3. Post
    frio wrote:
    Yeah bro. I’ve said some heinous shit on this forum that I’m deeply sorry for and I’ll regret most of my life. It’s there forever so there’s not much I can do about people Cernoviching my post history to try and shame me into shutting up except own it.

I guess the difference is that I’ve learnt, grown and regret my actions, meanwhile you’re getting actively called out for current bullshit.
    Oh what? Nah I haven't even looked at your post history. I was just throwing labels around regardless of whether they were true or not because that's what you guys are doing. I thought that's how you win this thread. Apologies for stooping to your level.

4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    No instead the thread should have been renamed to "Trump making america great again"
    Nope.

If nothing else, he's making some Americans realize how ****ed up the place is.

I have no idea what your agenda is, but you're certainly ****ed up.

5. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    Oh what? Nah I haven't even looked at your post history. I was just throwing labels around regardless of whether they were true or not because that's what you guys are doing. I thought that's how you win this thread. Apologies for stooping to your level.
    Honestly man, I've been posting here on and off for 19 years. The first problem with the internet is that the deeply stupid and offensive shit you think you're ironically edgelording it with at the age of 15 is preserved forever. The second problem is that sufficiently advanced fake shitheadery is indistinguishable from actual shitheadery (even from yourself), so you bet there's pages and pages of garbage here that I've got nothing but regret over. So it goes.

Eventually I learnt that while I didn't think of myself a racist or sexist, doing and saying the same shit as them made me one of them, and I needed to take a good long look at myself. Perhaps if you don't like being called one, you too might like to look at why people might be doing that.

Personally, I found doing that deeply ****ing depressing, but I've grown because of it.

Obviously not enough, because I've still posted in this pointlessly awful toxic ****ing thread over and over :/.

Peace.

6. Post
    frio wrote:
    Honestly man, I've been posting here on and off for 19 years. The first problem with the internet is that the deeply stupid and offensive shit you think you're ironically edgelording it with at the age of 15 is preserved forever. The second problem is that sufficiently advanced fake shitheadery is indistinguishable from actual shitheadery (even from yourself), so you bet there's pages and pages of garbage here that I've got nothing but regret over. So it goes.

Eventually I learnt that while I didn't think of myself a racist or sexist, doing and saying the same shit as them made me one of them, and I needed to take a good long look at myself. Perhaps if you don't like being called one, you too might like to look at why people might be doing that.

Personally, I found doing that deeply ****ing depressing, but I've grown because of it.

Peace.

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    What I'll never understand is how you/the other genuine adults that have moderated and run this place over nigh on two decades never torched it to the ground. You in particular have the patience of a ****ing ent or something.

8. Post
    frio wrote:

Eventually I learnt that while I didn't think of myself a racist or sexist, doing and saying the same shit as them made me one of them, and I needed to take a good long look at myself. Perhaps if you don't like being called one, you too might look at why people might be doing that.

People are saying it because they're morons and I don't agree with everything they say. Therefore in their tiny minds it makes me a racist far right Trump supporter.

Anyways as I posted earlier, it has become the big circle of stupidity in this thread. Hence the reason I warned Stalker what was about to happen and we all got to sit back and see it unfold as usual. Why? Because he said he didn't think a border fence was racist which obviously makes him a raging racist.....or something. No one actually knows, but anyways.....

STALKER IS A RACIST!!!

9. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    People are saying it because they're morons and I don't agree with everything they say. Therefore in their tiny minds it makes me a racist far right Trump supporter.

Anyways as I posted earlier, it has become the big circle of stupidity in this thread. Hence the reason I warned Stalker what was about to happen and we all got to sit back and see it unfold as usual. Why? Because he said he didn't think a border fence was racist which obviously makes him a raging racist.....or something. No one actually knows, but anyways.....

STALKER IS A RACIST!!!
    Errrrrr, ya what now?

10. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Errrrrr, ya what now?
    you racist dog ****

11. Post
    frio wrote:
    you racist dog ****
    I mean, well, ****. U want sum fuk?

12. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Errrrrr, ya what now?
    My bad I got the wrong username.

SLICKSTA IS A RACIST!!

13. Post
    p r o b l e m a t i c

That's genuinely what I'm talking about though; no matter the context I cringe about every single time I typed that kinda shit into the computer :E. There's a guy I work with who's a thoroughly nice person but every time he puts on a fake Irish accent and cracks on about potatoes my internal oof-ometer goes through the roof.

14. Post
    frio wrote:
    What I'll never understand is how you/the other genuine adults that have moderated and run this place over nigh on two decades never torched it to the ground. You in particular have the patience of a ****ing ent or something.
    Cheers bruv. Having been through what I went through with my first son having cancer and dying from it, the ins and outs of a few people here with whatever personalities they bring is pretty small and easy. I gained a whole heap of perspective on the world having to deal with that for six years while he fought it and eventually lost.

15. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Cheers bruv. Having been through what I went through with my first son having cancer and dying from it, the ins and outs of a few people here with whatever personalities they bring is pretty small and easy. I gained a whole heap of perspective on the world having to deal with that for six years while he fought it and eventually lost.
    That is honestly unimaginable. . I imagine it gets old to hear, but I'm so sorry dude.

16. Post
    Please take part in the official racism test. PM all answers to Mancubus. Results will be binding.

Name:  B8763FEF-647F-44ED-8E6D-7A9E413B64D6.jpeg
Views: 95
Size:  26.0 KB

17. Post
    frio wrote:

Obviously not enough, because I've still posted in this pointlessly awful toxic ****ing thread over and over :/.

Peace.
    This is strange to read because I always considered you to be a level headed poster, not a flamer or ban magnet. You even looked like Jesus (christ, not crowbar). I guess everyone has their own pov.

18. Post
    Pelosi threatens Trump again, says she's going to make sure the next Democrat president calls an emergency to remove all guns from citizens

Pretty cool way to start the civil ware back up

19. Post
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?457952...rnment-funding

Trump doing a live speech and it's extremely weird.

20. Post
    Is it what, continually denies and deflects facts and then goes on narcissistic rants.

Hang on, that is par for the course with him

21. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    This is strange to read because I always considered you to be a level headed poster, not a flamer or ban magnet. You even looked like Jesus (christ, not crowbar). I guess everyone has their own pov.
    I think my first post in CEPP was "I think people should have a license to have babies", or something along those lines.

Somewhere all the level headedness from a handful of posters on here got to me and I had to deal with the fact that some of my beliefs were just plain ignorant.

22. Post
    That speech though. Jesus. How do people believe / support this bumbling dotard? It's a ****ing comedy show.

23. Post
    Walls work 100%

24. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Please take part in the official racism test. PM all answers to Mancubus. Results will be binding.
    Naggers?

25. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Eh, there’s worse here but that doesn’t excuse some of the garbage I’ve done. Part of it is just time; 2005’s borderline memeposts are 2019’s death sentences.

Idk, see Cernovich vs James Gunn. There’s things in here we’ve all said and done that, presented *in* context, are sketchy. Presented out of context are super bad. I think most people here that have been around here for ages have grown up with the world’s changes and learnt with it, but the internet’s helpfully preserved our mistakes forever too :E.
    Last edited by frio; 16th February 2019 at 11:00 am.