A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 8463

  1. Post
    Eh even that type should have abandoned him once it became clear he's just gonna bow down to GOP donors/interests

  2. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    At this point if you're not biased against Trump something is wrong with you
    Exactly, and what does that say about the people that support him? yikes.

  3. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	591E78AF-0D1F-4ED9-BF17-55C0E6F65E82.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	225132

  4. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    Eh even that type should have abandoned him once it became clear he's just gonna bow down to GOP donors/interests
    He’s gutted what used to be the traditional GOP and replaced them with his cult. Those who disagree mostly got wiped out in elections in 2017/18 with him supporting their opposition. You’ll see them popping up on MSNBC and CNN now. John Kasitch, Mia Love, Jeff Flake etc. Those who were traditional GOP and are still in have flipped to pretend to love him so they can cling to power, like we see with politicians all over the world. Lindsay Graham is the best example of this, Ted Cruz a close second.

    As for members of the public who strongly support him, I just don’t get them. Those that go rabid at his rallies etc just seem on the crazy end of the spectrum.

  5. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    He’s gutted what used to be the traditional GOP and replaced them with his cult. Those who disagree mostly got wiped out in elections in 2017/18 with him supporting their opposition. You’ll see them popping up on MSNBC and CNN now. John Kasitch, Mia Love, Jeff Flake etc. Those who were traditional GOP and are still in have flipped to pretend to love him so they can cling to power, like we see with politicians all over the world. Lindsay Graham is the best example of this, Ted Cruz a close second.


    As for members of the public who strongly support him, I just don’t get them. Those that go rabid at his rallies etc just seem on the crazy end of the spectrum.
    And yet it’s not Facebook or any social media platform that makes it easy for people to find likeminded people no matter how obscure their fetish is

    This is actual events where Trump attracts crowds like the best top of pops record artists
    They froth at the mouth to get in

  6. Post
    His cult yes, but the issues and policies he's talking about and pushing is straight out of the GOP playbook. Stuff like transgender ban, Bibles in schools, even the wall.

    All to appeal to GOP voters and donors. So much for being an outsider

  7. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    he knows he will probably win in the higher courts,
    Good for him, it'll be the first win he's had in court in a really long time, if he ever has. (settling out of court doesn't count as a win)
    St4lk3r wrote:
    He has not personally had a recent victory in court. If he's acting as the president that's not personally as he is acting on behalf of the American people not himself, which is why I asked you if he was listed as the defendant.

    I'm not trying to get out of anything, you're the one playing gymnastics to try and be right
    Then what was the point of your first post ? it was a pretty dumb pointless post of yours don't you think eh, considering I was talking about trump acting on behalf of the American people.

    gneiss wrote:
    It was an insult. Ive reviewed your posts, your talk of chess, the way you wrongly incorporate remarks made against you into your own lines and Iíve come to the conclusion that you must have a great IQ. Probably high 80ís, maybe even pushing 90. Three dimensional chess should be right up your alley.

    That you and 5 made up people interpret a video a different way than I do in no way shows me up or makes me feel the least bit uneasy. I canít understand why you keep bringing it up like some kind of victory when there was no victory to be had. Youíre trying to engage in a battle of wits, but youíre unarmed.
    I copied the vid to my iphone and showed it to a few work mates to get more opinions, This type of reaction from you is why I didn't bring it up again before. because even if was 100 people instead 4 or 5 you would still have the same anti trump opinion. You have got anti trump derangement syndrome so far stuck up your ass you can't even see whats right and what isn't, I mean all the fake news claims you have made in here over the last year well Ive lost count. derangement syndrome is right up your alley. The reason why I brought it up last night was because you were whining to me about me explaining trade deals.

    SirGrim wrote:
    Pelosi threatens Trump again, says she's going to make sure the next Democrat president calls an emergency to remove all guns from citizens

    Pretty cool way to start the civil ware back up
    LOL Pelosi has just now basically handed trump his next win next year. This is what trump was saying during the elections that crooked hillary was planning on taking away the second amendment which was one reason why she lost. Like I said before when I was replying to frio I don't think you will see another Dem president for a long time.

    CODChimera wrote:
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?457952...rnment-funding

    Trump doing a live speech and it's extremely weird.
    what on earth was weird about the speech? what's more funny is you were one of the people in here saying trump won't ever build the wall.

    CODChimera wrote:
    Depends if the democrats self-sabotage themselves again. And how Trumps base feels about not having the wall built...

    And what the end result of the Russian investigation is...

    And what happens with North Korea...

    And...
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...rica-is/page21
    CODChimera wrote:
    Trump can't even build the wall, pretty pathetic really.
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...ica-is/page165

    SirGrim wrote:
    Trump has now declared and signed the national emergency to get $8billion in funds for the wall
    Democrats will contest it next week and it will then pass to the Supreme Court for a decision

    And we all know which way the Supreme Court swings
    lol that's more than the planned 5 billion he was trying to get from congress. win win

    And as expected I notice after the speech CNN went on negative fake news wank fest. with article headings like "trump goes on tirade" and "trump refuses to answer Jim Acosta" Blah Blah Wouldn't be surprised to see gneiss post that one.

    gneiss wrote:
    If anyone dismisses clear evidence from multiple sources as fake news, then they can pretty much safely be written off as a crackpot. Iíve only got Grim and Thunderstorm in that category I think. Most other Trumpers here just say nothing, then pounce on the next thing. Iím happy to adjust my view if evidence presents itself.
    your comment doesn't coincide with what I have said before.

    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...ica-is/page219
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I Investigate something if I find it interesting and important. Most of the crap posted on the net isn't worthy of investigation.

  8. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D21FF06-77B7-4251-BB4F-C788305713AF.gif 
Views:	17 
Size:	967.9 KB 
ID:	225133

  9. Post

  10. Post
    I'm over the wall, I don't give a **** whether they build one or not, this topic was originally about how ****ed up the US is about things like gun violence, political process etc.

    Maybe this thread should just focus on the criminal investigation into the Trump administration, the Trump family, and Trump himself.

    At least it's interesting, and mainly concerns matters of fact.

    I'm thinking about changing the thread title so we can get off this ****ing wall shitfight.

  11. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    concerns matters of fax
    I too am fond of the occasional fax machine

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d6zid1h6wsg21.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	225134

  12. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    I'm over the wall, I don't give a **** whether they build one or not, this topic was originally about how ****ed up the US is about things like gun violence, political process etc.

    Maybe this thread should just focus on the criminal investigation into the Trump administration, the Trump family, and Trump himself.

    At least it's interesting, and mainly concerns matters of fact.

    I'm thinking about changing the thread title so we can get off this ****ing wall shitfight.
    Dude, this thread is pretty much an echo chamber for those that don't like trump to complain about Trump. As soon as the wall is done and dusted, they'll move onto the next big thing to cry about.

























    Not a fan, however In his defence he lies about as much as our PM does.

  13. Post
    What happened to the A thread to discuss how great America is thread

  14. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    I'm over the wall, I don't give a **** whether they build one or not, this topic was originally about how ****ed up the US is about things like gun violence, political process etc.

    Maybe this thread should just focus on the criminal investigation into the Trump administration, the Trump family, and Trump himself.

    At least it's interesting, and mainly concerns matters of fact.

    I'm thinking about changing the thread title so we can get off this ****ing wall shitfight.
    If you want a real discussion I’d suggest making a new thread in CEPP and taking a hard line on the threadshitting Grim loves. Leave this one open so he can have his daily giggle.

  15. Post
    frio wrote:
    If you want a real discussion I’d suggest making a new thread in CEPP and taking a hard line on the threadshitting Grim loves. Leave this one open so he can have his daily giggle.
    Given the oh so very left leaning nature of these forums, and the amount of people that actually support Trump (Not very many). I'm not sure what would be achieved by that, apart from an even louder echo chamber used to complain about all things Trump.

  16. Post
    https://www.cambridge.org/core/journ...7CA6F2183743B9

    Tl;dr, in the USA liberals are cucks.

    Liberals will trust conservative governments more than conservatives will trust liberal governments.

    Conservatives will trust conservative governments more than liberals will trust liberal governments.

    Which this thread kind of proves. Trump has declared a false emergency to build a wall, and the world will continue tomorrow. If a liberal government declared an emergency to deal with school shootings, I don’t think I’m being alarmist to say there’s be blood in the streets.

    This pattern is not globally reproduced.

  17. Post
    InquisitorZimThe2nd wrote:
    Given the oh so very left leaning nature of these forums, and the amount of people that actually support Trump (Not very many). I'm not sure what would be achieved by that, apart from an even louder echo chamber used to complain about all things Trump related.
    Either way, it’s not like the people who try to legitimately discuss their support for conservative policies or Trump can get a fair shake in this thread when they’re adjacent to Grims mindless shitcocking.

  18. Post
    I think the hardest part about being right wing on this forum is you can open a new tab and disprove the bullshit in about 5 seconds.

  19. Post
    Why would a new thread have to have an agreement on political balance before it gets started? Discussing the news about an issue and the implications of actions needn’t even get political (but of course it will due to the subject).

  20. Post
    To be honest the only people who ever seem to talk about left/right are the right wing loons who want to cry bullying whenever others don't like the smell of their brain farts.

  21. Post
    frio wrote:
    https://www.cambridge.org/core/journ...7CA6F2183743B9

    Tl;dr, in the USA liberals are cucks.

    Liberals will trust conservative governments more than conservatives will trust liberal governments.

    Conservatives will trust conservative governments more than liberals will trust liberal governments.

    Which this thread kind of proves. Trump has declared a false emergency to build a wall, and the world will continue tomorrow. If a liberal government declared an emergency to deal with school shootings, I don’t think I’m being alarmist to say there’s be blood in the streets.

    This pattern is not globally reproduced.
    You can’t declare an emergency to break the 2nd amendment

  22. Post
    What's a cuck?

  23. Post
    bradc wrote:
    To be honest the only people who ever seem to talk about left/right are the right wing loons who want to cry bullying whenever others don't like the smell of their brain farts.
    Says the people who constantly name call and attack people who don’t agree with them
    As I mentioned earlier online social places are a great way to let your fetishes thrive that you otherwise can’t in the real world and GP is no different - I bet none of you take part in any other political discussion groups or events outside your arm chair circle jerking in this thread all day

  24. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I bet none of you take part in any other political discussion groups
    Lol

  25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Says the people who constantly name call and attack people who don’t agree with them
    As I mentioned earlier online social places are a great way to let your fetishes thrive that you otherwise can’t in the real world and GP is no different - I bet none of you take part in any other political discussion groups or events outside your arm chair circle jerking in this thread all day
    I can call you a knob due to what you say and it doesn't have to involve my assumption about where you sit on a political spectrum. It can just be a terribly formed idea (obviously subjectively, to you it's genius).