Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    BoI is such a great timesink

2. Post
    It's funny though, the graphics and gameplay do nothing for me which is a shame given its popularity

3. Post
    ANyone played Nine Parchments or Moonlighter?

Both look interesting and are on sale. Nine Parchments in particular is only $10 (rounded) down from $33.

- - - Updated - - -

defiant wrote:
    It's funny though, the graphics and gameplay do nothing for me which is a shame given its popularity
    Have you played it though? Initially I thought the same until I played a few runs and started enjoying it.

4. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Have you played it though? Initially I thought the same until I played a few runs and started enjoying it.
    Not yet, still waiting for the switch to arrive

I've looked at a few videos and the gameplay doesn't really do it for me, maybe I need to play it

5. Post
    I have Moonlighter and 9 Parchments, long story short started off fun but tired of them after a few days.

6. Post
    Yeah figured. Nine Parchments looks kind of cool but more or less of the same.

7. Post
    To elaborate a bit more.. 9 Parchments is a really cool idea, drop in drop out multiplayer works really well and the combat + spell combo's can be really satisfying. However the missions are so linear and the gear that you unlock + equip, to me at least, is super underwhelming.

It also gets very difficult to keep up with what's happening on screen. Friendly fire doesn't help. With 4 players, it ramps up the enemies, so it can be way too complicated to play. It just becomes a struggle to revive each other.

Moonlighter is an amazing game. I had it preordered on PS4 and was so excited to play it. It has one of the best soundtracks ever (again IMO ofc). It's a fun gameplay loop and nice upgrading your shop and your town. It's just that the combat is so dull. None of the weapons, at least for the 10 hours or so that I played, really felt that unique or interesting.

8. Post

that first reveal holy hell

9. Post
    There had been rumors about it happening for the last few weeks. There are also rumors ori and the blind forest will come to switch as well. Microsoft have a talk at gdc today about expanding xbox live to other platforms so might possibly see ori announced there for switch

10. Post
    Yeah I recall the rumours from a few months ago but completely forgot about it. Red Lantern looks really intriguing as well.

11. Post
    Quite intrigued by Pine

12. Post
    Ther's some pretty cool games coming out. Rad looks like one I'd play if a physical copy would be available and that Red Lantern looks good as well.

13. Post
    Cup head and Red Lantern have peaked my interest. Would love the Long Dark on Switch!

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    A Hat in Time is coming to Switch. In case you wanted a better collect-a-thon 3D platformer than Yooka-Laylee.

Co-op DLC coming to Switch now.
    https://twitter.com/HatInTime/status...13494001770496