Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    I'm pretty hyped to see the overwatch tourney

2. Post
    My bday on the 4th. Gonna spend it watching blizzcon hehe. Looking forward to sc2 WCS the most.

3. Post
    I'm not interested.

4. Post
    I'm super excited to see Jeff Kaplan trash some fans live. The dude is straight up savage!

https://youtu.be/BQ6CEjuif8I

5. Post
    Definitely looking forward to the esports streams !

6. Post
    Being a daily WoW gamer I can't wait to watch the panel "World of Warcraft - What's Next" :3
    Last edited by Nithael; 25th October 2017 at 4:59 pm. Reason: typo!

7. Post
    Been playing Wow on and off since vanilla.keep forgetting im ona 12 month sub.damned thing turned over like 3 days ago so ill be there for another 12 months at least ...so a blizzcon ticket would be nice to see what i've just payed for

8. Post
    I'm most excited to see what the new Hearthstone expansion will be and why all the cards won't matter when everyone will still play Jade Druid!

9. Post
    Orz wrote:
    That's pretty cool. How big is your lan and how long does it last? Are there obligatory bong rips?
    There is usually around six of us, we rotate between whos place we have it at and we do it from Fri-Sun/Mon

Regarding your other question, I feel like too much bong ripping goes on and interrupts the gaming/watching, lol

10. Post
    Thanks everyone!

Here are your winners, as determined by random.org:

Zapped Guy
    Crow#Zero
    Ryhawkian
    Skorky
    LoftyDog
    Bt
    Deathbat
    Seanhinton
    Gambit
    Muramasa

You should all have a PM with your ticket code, which you can redeem via the Blizz launcher. Enjoy the show!

To those that missed out: you can still pick up a virtual ticket on the official BlizzCon site

11. Post
    /cries

12. Post
    wew living the dream.

Cheers Matt

13. Post
    yatta! Thanks!!

14. Post
    Thankee koind zur

15. Post
    Thank you GP team

16. Post
    selling blizzcon virtual ticket srs offer only pls

BUT SERIOUSLY TY

17. Post
    2c

18. Post
    thanks!

19. Post
    Looking forward to what they will do next as they pretty much have given up on Diablo and Starcraft series (notice the schedule for this year's Blizzcon).