1. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Whose smurf are you?
    Some utter troglodyte.

2. Post
    I guess if Winston can hold the Country hostage so can the Greens...

The Green Party is considering opposing NZ First's "Waka Jumping" bill - a deal struck in coalition talks - unless Labour gives it a national "Parihaka Day".
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...cross-the-line

Also...

A spokesperson for the Green Party said this was an "internal document that was sent in error".

"It's not surprising that Labour Party and Green Party MPs are having these kinds of constructive conversations and working together; in fact, that's what New Zealanders expect of government parties.

"It's commonplace for ministers and MPs to have these kind of conversations - that will continue," the spokesperson said.
    Huh?

3. Post
    $3 mill divided amongst 150, they can buy a decent car each to live in, in auckland.

4. Post
    When Hillary lost it was all about the Russian influence, spies and hacking. Now I'm not saying you guys should start a conspiracy about Australia hijacking our election but maybe something a bit more spicy than whining about how 'The Government' is wasting the hard earned taxpayers dollars as if National wouldn't be doing the exact same thing. Well I guess they'd be wasting more money but who's counting?

5. Post
    It is understood four boats marketed to asylum seekers as being bound for New Zealand - carrying 164 people - have been picked up and turned around under Operation Sovereign Borders.

"If any boats arrive tomorrow, those people aren't going to Auckland, they're going to the processing centre on Nauru," Mr Dutton said on Sky News.

He also dismissed Ms Ardern's undertaking to give $3 million for services for refugees on Manus Island and Nauru as "a waste of money".

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-pol...16-gzmu3p.html
    Ouch. Labour building bridges with our most important ally.

6. Post
    Horsecrap they're going to NZ.

"Are we landing on that nice sunny beach over there?"
    "Nah lets try and cross the tasman sea... what could possibly go wrong guyz"

7. Post
    Vulcan wrote:

lol, yeah I reckon. I challenge them to make it over here.

8. Post
    Vulcan wrote:

Typical Aussie politics - imply the Kiwis are bludgers.

9. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Ouch. Labour building bridges with our most important ally.
    Julia Bishop raises you a

Aussie foreign minister says she won't be able to build trust with a NZ Labour government after citizenship row

10. Post
    Not a very good foreign minister then.

11. Post
    Didn't she say that before the election anyway?

12. Post
    Yep, and despite Labour winning and subsequently everyone ripping in to her she didn't back down. I'd say her attempt at meddling in our election far outweighs anything that Labour has done.

13. Post
    how is that meddling?
    As opposed to Arderns attempt to dictate a course of action regarding the Manu refugees to aussie.

14. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    how is that meddling?
    How was it not? It was right-wing scaremongering during the election.

15. Post
    Yeah how is saying "I couldn't work with a Labour led government" before the election NOT an attempt to influence the outcome?

16. Post
    I wouldn't be too worried - I doubt the clowns currently in office in Australia will be around come next election.

With so many of them being dual citizen it might come sooner than people think.