A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 6247

1. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    If you're roughing it at $123k, imagine how bad it would be at 40 or 50.
    I have a family member who has 5 kids. He doesn't earn much, mostly cash jobs. They aren't together, she doesnt work and lives in a HNZ home, the kids are with her. Ages from 2 to 10. I dunno how they do it, tbh.

2. Post
    She pays sfa for state house. He will probably be on the dole while collecting that tax free employment. Why doesnt he pay his taxes? He's doing a trade type job right. Plenty of those around, H-tron?

3. Post
    Cripes

4. Post
    swazi wrote:
    She pays sfa for state house. He will probably be on the dole while collecting that tax free employment. Why doesnt he pay his taxes? He's doing a trade type job right. Plenty of those around, H-tron?
    Nah, auckland.
    He isn't on the dole, I'm currently helping him into a full time job though which will be good.

5. Post
    Lots of opportunities in that case provided he's reliable with basic communication skills. Good on ya for being a solid motivator.

6. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    And this right here sums up why it's a ****in' stupid, sexist tradition.
    Hey man, if you want to change your name to your wifes that's your call. No one is stopping you. Just be aware it's a total beta move and no one will take you seriously. Well, no one that matters.

I mean if someone was called John Smith at work and then rocked up one day with his wifes name, John NoNuts, then he'd probably never be taken seriously again. I'd probably send him down to the basement so he can paint his nails in peace.

7. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Hey man, if you want to change your name to your wifes that's your call. No one is stopping you. Just be aware it's a total beta move and no one will take you seriously. Well, no one that matters.

I mean if someone was called John Smith at work and then rocked up one day with his wifes name, John NoNuts, then he'd probably never be taken seriously again. I'd probably send him down to the basement so he can paint his nails in peace.
    isn't getting married full stop a total beta move? come on bobs you should know this

8. Post
    It kinda is I suppose.

But let's be honest here for a moment. No secrets from yourselves. If your latte sipping bearded overly tattooed hipster buddy got married to a 4 foot tall Ecuadorian bisexual and decided to take her name, you'd think it's a bit....weird. Be honest, you'd at least think a little bit it's a bit beta. Come on, you'd never quite be able to look at his perfectly trimmed and waxed beard quite the same again. His smashed avocado on toast would be a symbolism of his testicles right?

9. Post
    well yeah he's getting married

10. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    It kinda is I suppose.

But let's be honest here for a moment. No secrets from yourselves. If your latte sipping bearded overly tattooed hipster buddy got married to a 4 foot tall Ecuadorian bisexual and decided to take her name, you'd think it's a bit....weird. Be honest, you'd at least think a little bit it's a bit beta. Come on, you'd never quite be able to look at his perfectly trimmed and waxed beard quite the same again. His smashed avocado on toast would be a symbolism of his testicles right?
    are you jacking off right now lol

11. Post
    have labour legalized the ((dope)) yet

12. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    I have a family member who has 5 kids. He doesn't earn much, mostly cash jobs. They aren't together, she doesnt work and lives in a HNZ home, the kids are with her. Ages from 2 to 10. I dunno how they do it, tbh.
    HNZ rents are set at 25% of your net income. My rent is about 30% of my income, other people are paying up to 50% of their net. HNZ is a good racket to be on.

He'll also have a metric shit tonne of WFF. Plus he will probably qualify for benefit support or second level support of some sort (cash jobs tend to not be reported to WINZ, so he's probably on a benefit also).

13. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Any man who calls another man a beta has a small penis, and is probably five foot eight and drives a Holden to overcompensate.

14. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    It kinda is I suppose.

Or, and wild idea here, so hear me out, his taking her name is a symbol of his... love? And ...respect? for her. Love and respect for a woman? What a homo.

15. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    I don’t have an issue with taking in more refugees per se, my issue is the lack of housing for not only them, but our own people….there was a media article last week showing the government is forking out ridiculous amounts for families to stay in shitty little cabins. And obviously, Labour’s inaction on migration is only making the issue even worse.
    What's their inaction on migration? or rather what should they be doing? serious question, I don't know and immigration is going to become the #1 issue very quickly...

16. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Or, and wild idea here, so hear me out, his taking her name is a symbol of his... love? And ...respect? for her. Love and respect for a woman? What a homo.
    Aha, but surely the same could be said in reverse?

And with that, my mission is complete.

17. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    What's their inaction on migration? or rather what should they be doing? serious question, I don't know and immigration is going to become the #1 issue very quickly...
    This is from the Labour website on immigration....
    In total, these changes are estimated to reduce net migration by 20,000-30,000. Without these changes there would be up to 10,000 more houses needed and up to 20,000 more vehicles on our roads annually.
    And this was the latest release from Stats NZ showing net migration is still >50,000 per annum (looks like it was ~52k the previous year) http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO190...mains-high.htm

18. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Aha, but surely the same could be said in reverse?.
    Yes, but the fact it's been considered the norm of X hundreds of years might compel people to go against that norm. And no-one is more beta for it.

19. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    HNZ rents are set at 25% of your net income. My rent is about 30% of my income, other people are paying up to 50% of their net. HNZ is a good racket to be on.

He'll also have a metric shit tonne of WFF. Plus he will probably qualify for benefit support or second level support of some sort (cash jobs tend to not be reported to WINZ, so he's probably on a benefit also).
    He doesn't get any benefit or WFF as he doesn't have a bank account. I'll see what I can do about WFF for him when I help him open one back up.

20. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Marriage has only ever been about property, sanctified by the church.

Women, children, title, estate, everything about it goes to that end.

It has no other significance apart from that.

The law in this country takes away most of it's relevance, and it'll probably be a relic soon.

21. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    yea, we both hated our respective last names so didnt want to take either, i ended up changing mine via the DIA then she took mine, worked out cheaper that way
    You must really love your parents.

22. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Yes, but the fact it's been considered the norm of X hundreds of years might compel people to go against that norm. And no-one is more beta for it.
    What next though, the man wearing the skirts while the women wears the pants.

23. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    If anything, a man taking his wife's last name is a sign that he is totally secure and confident in himself. Takes some balls to do that, it's alpha af AFAIC.

My wife took my last name because she hated hers, and mine f**kin rocks. Otherwise i'd have been totally open to it.

24. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Any man who calls another man a beta has a small penis, and is probably five foot eight and drives a Holden to overcompensate.
    This made me laugh

25. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Marriage has only ever been about property, sanctified by the church.

Women, children, title, estate, everything about it goes to that end.

It has no other significance apart from that.

The law in this country takes away most of it's relevance, and it'll probably be a relic soon.
    Marriage is the largest camouflaged scam in the history of the Free world. Respect to those who line their pockets with it's spoils.