A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 7017

1. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Well worth a watch if you get a chance - https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world...ists/amanpour/
    I laughed. She made the greens with their "firearms acquisition certificate" policy

(which is from Canada) look smart.

brand wrote:
    Aus passed their gun ban with ministers knowing full well that they would lose their seats if they did so.

Though you kind of need people with integrity to do what's right rather than what is popular...
    Lol. Same could be said of us here

2. Post
    I wonder if this will stay on youtube.. or is it hate speech?

3. Post
    why post/spread that shit? how do you even find these videos? what's wrong with you?

you are just encouraging views to that piece of shit channel.

4. Post
    I thought it was hilariously wrong, maybe your taking it too seriously.

5. Post
    I mean it's dumb bullshit, and ramzpaul has a tendency to be a racist dipshit, and I'm not about to subject myself to more than a minute of his idiocy, but it doesn't appear to be hate speech, which has a ****ing definition.

6. Post
    Nice to see that the literal first reply is antisemitic bullshit though.

7. Post
    I've never heard of him before.

8. Post
    I have 'cause I like to see what the alt-right dipshits are doing.

9. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I have 'cause I like to see what the alt-right dipshits are doing.
    PC Police looking for someone to dox no doubt. Watch out for the Stasi boys.

10. Post
    Man, how low do you have to sink to white knight for neo-nazis who have a documented and extensive history of terrorism and murder?

11. Post
    You got scary Nazi's living in your brain kid.

12. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    PC Police looking for someone to dox no doubt. Watch out for the Stasi boys.

Basileus wrote:
    You got scary Nazi's living in your brain kid.
    you literally just called me a nazi

13. Post
    Uh, the Stasi weren't Nazi's. They were the East German State (Communist) Secret Police who ran mass surveillance/spying and repression operations on their population.

People like this lovely lady (and even Angela Merkel, who is a former Stasi agent herself)

14. Post
    "I didn't call you a nazi I called you an oppressive member of a secret police force used to suppress dissidents because you dared to keep track of the public actions of proud neo-nazis and white supremacists"

uh huh. Potato potato.

15. Post
    Basileus wrote:
    Uh, the Stasi weren't Nazi's. They were the East German State (Communist) Secret Police who ran mass surveillance/spying and repression operations on their population.

People like this lovely lady (and even Angela Merkel, who is a former Stasi agent herself)
    Lmao at linking to a site that has proud "Donate to Tommy Robinson" banners and a hard-coded image that's been up since 2016 that says "0 days since an attack was carried out by Islamic terrorists" as if we should take any of it seriously. Pull your head in.

16. Yelling
    Crazy Cat Lady Adern got a lol out of me

17. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    Man, how low do you have to sink to white knight for neo-nazis who have a documented and extensive history of terrorism and murder?
    People do that for Islam all the time. ie Ardern

18. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    Lol

19. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    Lol, [citation really needed]. Links to Jacinda Ardern defending Islamic extremists please.

20. Post
    Thats a different sub group. Why do you need to change my comparison?

21. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    Thats a different sub group. Why do you need to change my comparison?
    Oh wait, you were seriously comparing all of Islam to neo-Nazis?

22. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Oh wait, you were seriously comparing all of Islam to neo-Nazis?
    Are you seriously suggesting all neo-nazi's are homocidal?

23. Post
    Yes. That’s the ****ing core ethos.

24. Post
    Unsettled took the red pill but turns out it was just a capsule full of brain worms

25. Post
    taken the red pill, can confirm