A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Results 6,501 to 6,525 of 7015

  1. Post
    frio wrote:
    0-100 in two posts.
    Yeh you're right -I'm sorry. I was using extreme sarcasm to point out what I thought was a ridiculous statement but should have given more thought to the subject matter...

    People like that just upset me.

  2. Post
    Nah you’re alright; I deleted my post because me being a shit isn’t helpful either. It’s just a hard, shitty topic to discuss because it was so deeply and brutally polarisingly shitty at the time too.

  3. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I don't think you know what communism is. Also that video is hilariously stupid bullshit.
    Oh yes I do know what communism is.

    Well the whole lets occupy some private land that the iwi is happy to get developed and provide housing for the whanau and hapu is stupid. Let alone that the green mp's and jacinda have intervened.

  4. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    Oh yes I do know what communism is.

    Well the whole lets occupy some private land that the iwi is happy to get developed and provide housing for the whanau and hapu is stupid. Let alone that the green mp's and jacinda have intervened.
    Hang on, I'll just edit the Wikipedia article on communism to say that.

  5. Post
    It's so weird how David Seymour is all like "hang on we have to let the nazis and white supremacists have free speech" but when Maori are protesting he's against it. so so weird.

  6. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    It's so weird how David Seymour is all like "hang on we have to let the nazis and white supremacists have free speech" but when Maori are protesting he's against it. so so weird.
    It's so weird because last time I checked protesting is not the same as trespass.

  7. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    It's so weird because last time I checked protesting is not the same as trespass.
    I mean, you're allowed to disagree with historical precedent, but it's not a [i]smart[/i position.

  8. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    It's so weird because last time I checked protesting is not the same as trespass.
    when was the last time you checked anything? you didn't even know what the protest was about and assumed it was just greedy Iwi trying to make money.

  9. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    when was the last time you checked anything? you didn't even know what the protest was about and assumed it was just greedy Iwi trying to make money.
    Last time I did check trespass hadn't changed. And the protesters are still at odds with the local Iwi. And their position does not preclude greed.

  10. Post
    How the hell can you be a grownup in NZ and pretend you don't know about land occupation protests?

  11. Post
    GaR wrote:
    How the hell can you be a grownup in NZ and pretend you don't know about land occupation protests?
    Pretend?

  12. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Hang on, I'll just edit the Wikipedia article on communism to say that.


    GaR wrote:
    How the hell can you be a grownup in NZ and pretend you don't know about land occupation protests?
    Well one can know about them and not take the rent a crowd seriously.


  13. Post
    It's funny how communist countries hate capitalism yet they come to our country and buy everything up.

  14. Post
    China hasn't been a communist country for decades but go off.

  15. Post
    It’s funny how capitalist countries hate communism so they constantly undermine them and **** them over

  16. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    Well one can know about them and not take the rent a crowd seriously.

    Well this is a stupid thing to post, even for you. It's her government's deal they're ****ing up.

  17. Post
    I think it’s really good how they showed that Muslim Chinese refugee on the news the other night.

    They explained the situation well and specifically called it Concentration camps.

    What I also didn’t know is that you don’t need to kill people for it to be classed as genocide and it does appear chinas concentration camps are not far off from genocide.

    Meanwhile Beijings response is that Those people are only Muslim because Arabs enslaved them and forced conversation so China forcing them to abonfen their culture and religion is just returning those people back to being normal Chinese citizens. Oh ok that makes it all better thanks for clarifying Winnie the Pooh

  18. Post
    hey look he's learning.

    Now go back and apologize for making everybody else explain to you that concentration camps aren't death camps.

  19. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Well this is a stupid thing to post, even for you. It's her government's deal they're ****ing up.
    I know that. It was more a criticism about papa and soul. They have hijacked the other 5 iwi claims to the land to further their agenda.

    I am no longer surprised about the government's incompetency.

    Maybe I should check out the TAB. Neve rknow whether or not they have a multi bet in jacinda getting up the duff and married before sadly winning the election.

  20. Post
    God this protest in WLG is pathetic....it's like hating on doctors and nurses for trying to help/cure people. They should focus their attention on why so many babies are dying, not the people trying to protect them.

  21. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    God this protest in WLG is pathetic....it's like hating on doctors and nurses for trying to help/cure people. They should focus their attention on why so many babies are dying, not the people trying to protect them.
    That would require acknowledgement of an uncomfortable truth that goes against the narrative everyone is pushing.

  22. Post
    My wife works in Neonatal intensive care. The threshold for Oranga Tamariki to even investigate a case is massive, yet alone confiscate kids. She's had to send kids home to known Meth-dens without the powers that be ever batting an eyelid. Sometimes they know there's a good chance these kids will be back in months with suspicious injuries, or worse.

  23. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    God this protest in WLG is pathetic....it's like hating on doctors and nurses for trying to help/cure people. They should focus their attention on why so many babies are dying, not the people trying to protect them.
    Can't do that though. That would require some self awareness and the ability to actually admit that it;s not always someone else fault. Easier to just blame other people.

  24. Post
    gotta be pretty traumatic to have someone in a suit try to take your baby when you are jacked up on progesterone.

    has anyone seen the rational for a baby being uplifted?

  25. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    gotta be pretty traumatic to have someone in a suit try to take your baby when you are jacked up on progesterone.

    has anyone seen the rational for a baby being uplifted?
    Gotta be pretty traumatic to have your skill smashed against a wall because your crying upset your uncle who was trying to smoke meth and play playstation in peace.


    In cases where the mother herself isn't a risk to the child, but her partner or family member is, the mother always has the choice to remove the risk from the child's (and her) life. In some cases they refuse to, and in doing so are prioritising their relationship with someone else over the relationship with their child.... which is abhorrent.