A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 6783

  1. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Different sports but Didnít more people watch the womenís soccer World Cup over cricket lol
    Managed to google this. This was true only in the uk which is still a bit of a surprise

  2. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Question: why should anyone here take your takes seriously when you are repeatedly shown to talk fake news?
    Because a study has shown that just 0.58% of the US population identify as transgender.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_d..._United_States

    Or you know, you can stay a lazy commie and keep asking stupid questions

    Back on the list for you



  3. Post
    With a list like that what’s even the point of posting

  4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Because a study has shown that just 0.58% of the US population identify as transgender.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_d..._United_States

    Or you know, you can stay a lazy commie and keep asking stupid questions

    Back on the list for you


    Ah, the list of people who disagree with you. Can't be having people pointing out when you're talking shit, eh?

    This does explain why you never acknowledge it when people prove you wrong.

  5. Post
    I gave him a warning infraction so I'm on the ignore list.

    Deary me.

  6. Post
    Didn’t think you could ignore moderators. Did that change?

  7. Post
    I'm offended that I didnt make the ignore list. I'm going to make a better effort to call him out on his bs now.

  8. Post
    Also explains why he doesn't adhere to in thread warnings, good to know. Straight to bans now then.

  9. Post
    still confused as to how I'm a commie when I don't support it at all :/

  10. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I'm offended that I didnt make the ignore list. I'm going to make a better effort to call him out on his bs now.
    Same here.

    The little ****er's always been on my list.

  11. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    still confused as to how I'm a commie when I don't support it at all :/

    commie = someone he doesn't like.

  12. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I'm offended that I didnt make the ignore list. I'm going to make a better effort to call him out on his bs now.
    Yeah honestly i'm a little hurt

  13. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    still confused as to how I'm a commie when I don't support it at all :/
    You don't eat meat ergo you're a commie.

  14. Post
    Its because people keep attacking him. poor grim.

  15. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Its because people keep attacking him. poor grim.
    if you hate fake news so much why don't you call him out when he posts it

  16. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Its because people keep attacking him. poor grim.
    But that's because he posts bullshit as fact and then ignores it when he gets called out.

    TS, he's definitely not the victim here.

  17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Its because people keep attacking him. poor grim.
    It's funny because all I see is a sea of grey "this message is hidden" tears in this thread - I bet they are in an emotional breakdown, prepare the It's going to be ok colour-in books, should still be some left from Trump 2016

  18. Post
    Meh -this thread is full of people responding without reading to what the other person posted. Having them on ignore won't change discussions at all...

  19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It's funny because all I see is a sea of grey "this message is hidden" tears in this thread - I bet they are in an emotional breakdown, prepare the It's going to be ok colour-in books, should still be some left from Trump 2016
    how is it funny if you cant read their tears though?

  20. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Its because people keep attacking him. poor grim.
    He's dumpster tier. Cool story time: I once turned down an invitation to a wow guild solely because sir grim was a member.

    How's that for virtue signaling huh

  21. Post
    weird flex but ok

  22. Post
    I don't want this thread to turn into a bully thread please.

    Enough.

  23. Post
    He started it by posting his shit list and calling people lazy commies

  24. Post
    Please stop bullying SirGrim...hes a....person....probably

  25. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    how is it funny if you cant read their tears though?