A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 6742

1. Post
    Who was that idiot in the past who had a GP death list? Was it something like wushu?

2. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Who was that idiot in the past who had a GP death list? Was it something like wushu?
    Lol who was on it?

3. Post
    I know I was. I’ll do some digging, but it might have been before “the day that can not be mentioned”.

4. Post
    LOL I am on Grim's list, yet he still responds to my posts - okay then. I don't have a list because I'm not a safe space snowflake.

5. Post
    Sounds like something Zarkov would do. He's written lists in the past.

6. Post
    Grimm stop being a Golriz

7. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Grimm stop being a Golriz
    he can't, projection is a core identity of the right

HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    LOL I am on Grim's list, yet he still responds to my posts - okay then. I don't have a list because I'm not a safe space snowflake.
    Yeah that whole safe space snowflake facts not feelings thing really backfired on them lol

8. Post
    Inb4 the thread lock...

9. Post
    some poor character posting in this thread

SirGrim wrote:
    Well under 1% of the population would fall into the category of trans at any one time. So yes the talent pool would be small.

Because of this, I think individual sports will therefore be the first to make any changes like this because they might be able to get a pool of players.

But team sports I don't think is going to happen - for instance, I just cannot see a Transgender Female Soccer World Cup happening where you have these big teams playing eachother and still expect a good quality competitive game.
    what about if transgender athletes can participate in their chosen category but can only compete (reap objective reward) in their biological sex?

10. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    he can't, projection is a core identity of the right

Other than supporting Trump he comes across as largely as what in NZ would be left wing.

11. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Other than supporting Trump he comes across as largely as what in NZ would be left wing.
    Lol

12. Post
    swazi wrote:
    You what?

13. Post
    swazi wrote:

14. Post
    Doesn't want immigrants. Wants to ban property speculation. Those are NZ leftwing ideas. Pretty sure he even voted Labour

15. Post
    I voted Labour.

16. Post
    I'm pretty tolerant, but there come a time when you realise that someone isn't being genuine. I always played devils advocate, but then he says "Hey i have some spare beta codes for this game if anyone wants one?" so i PM him and go "Yes please mate!", and then get totally ignored.

I'm realising that any kind of kindness or being a "good c**t" just lacks verisimilitude. I'll be sweet with fringe views and ideals, but i won't be sweet with someone pretending to be decent when it's obviously just for show.

You can put me on ignore now too, f**ker.

17. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Doesn't want immigrants. Wants to ban property speculation. Those are NZ leftwing ideas. Pretty sure he even voted Labour
    Those are conservative NZ First ideas, not left wing ideas, although limiting property speculation certainly overlaps with 'leftist' idealogies.

18. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I know I was. I’ll do some digging, but it might have been before “the day that can not be mentioned”.
    Was that the day I deleted all my posts?

19. Post
    swazi wrote:
    Hahaha, banning migrants isn't NZ left-wing, because that'd imply making value judgements on migrants and other culture. Banning property speculation is though.

- - - Updated - - -

SirGrim wrote:
    Because a study has shown that just 0.58% of the US population identify as transgender.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_d..._United_States

Or you know, you can stay a lazy commie and keep asking stupid questions

Back on the list for you

Awww I'm not on there.

20. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Or before the GP crash?

21. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Or before the GP crash?
    Yeah, 50/50, turns out, Cynos had posted in a lot of threads and my self-immolation really ****ed with the threads.

22. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Hahaha, banning migrants isn't NZ left-wing, because that'd imply making value judgements on migrants and other culture. Banning property speculation is though.

- - - Updated - - -

Awww I'm not on there.
    It IS a NZ left wing idea which was my point. Your comprehension is weak

23. Post
    swazi wrote:
    It IS a NZ left wing idea which was my point. Your comprehension is weak
    So you think NZ First is left wing?

24. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Nah, the Egor backup failure. Turns out it was before.

25. Post
    Back on topic, I see the company jet broke down in Aussie.

Maybe they should just fly business class with Air NZ, it's probably better than the 757.