A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Results 6,401 to 6,425 of 6798

1. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    some poor character posting in this thread

what about if transgender athletes can participate in their chosen category but can only compete (reap objective reward) in their biological sex?
    Lol what are you saying? They can play the sport as much as they like but they just can't have trophies or medals?
    What happens when the womans world cup rolls around again? They have transgender people playing for 3 years but they can't play in the world cup or any competitive tournament for that matter...?

2. Smile
    Vulcan wrote:
    Back on topic, I see the company jet broke down in Aussie.

Maybe they should just fly business class with Air NZ, it's probably better than the 757.
    I read that, The planes wouldn't crash or anything would they?

I mean they sound unsafe because politicians keep getting stranded, Wouldn't wanna fly in one tbh.

3. Post
    GaR wrote:
    This does explain why you never acknowledge it when people prove you wrong.
    Weird how he still responds to our posts lol

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Because a study has shown that just 0.58% of the US population identify as transgender.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_d..._United_States

Or you know, you can stay a lazy commie and keep asking stupid questions

Back on the list for you

That's literally half the forum. That's a very impressive shit list.

5. Post
    Just goes to show how fragile the ego is.

6. Post
    Using an ignore list at all is so bewildering to me, using it to that extent...

7. Post
    Sharing the list is next level, too.

8. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Back on topic, I see the company jet broke down in Aussie.

Maybe they should just fly business class with Air NZ, it's probably better than the 757.
    If Boeing wants to install a software update, watch out.

9. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    That's literally half the forum. That's a very impressive shit list.
    Mind you only about half the people on that list are regular posters.

10. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Mind you only about half the people on that list are regular posters.
    They were until people like SirGrim and yourself started shitting up the place.

11. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    They were until people like SirGrim and yourself started shitting up the place.

^^^^

This.

12. Post
    maybe they should have just taken advantage of that block feature or something

13. Smile
    Apparently more people are cycling in Auckland but my dad said he still sees most cyclists using the foot path instead of the cycle lanes on the road. :/

14. Post
    Put a little median barrier in the middle and have one side of the path for walking and the other for bikes and scooters

But of course it will take Auckland council 20 years to realise this

15. Smile
    SirGrim wrote:
    Put a little median barrier in the middle and have one side of the path for walking and the other for bikes and scooters
    Well the cycle lanes on the road are for bikes but i thought scooters aren't allowed on the road?

None the less, it gets pretty crowded while walking, People getting hit by scooters and bikes.

16. Post
    Must say, the buy back prices for guns are bloody fair for anyone who's wondering

17. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Must say, the buy back prices for guns are bloody fair for anyone who's wondering
    Good to hear. Do you think it will help the moaners stop moaning?

18. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Good to hear. Do you think it will help the moaners stop moaning?
    Probably not because muh god given right to own firearms, but I think they'll be being extremely dishonest if they think they didn't get enough $ unless they've just over valued their collections in their own minds

19. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Have heard from a credible source that theyre deliberately giving the most they can to avoid any arguments. Yours was a custom, so how did that relate to you in terms of getting it valued?
    Fair payment means greater compliance.

20. Post
    I had a chat with a couple of guys there who were doing the pricing and they thought that the price going for the JP guns was the closest to mine that they had in the system which I thought was fair

21. Post
    what is even going on in this thread

22. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    You must be kidding, not even remotely fair, especially for parts. Not to mention there are still a lot of parts aren't even on the price list.

23. Post
    If he got paid out at even 70% of the cheapest JP price on the shit list Id say he'd be more than happy. Thats minimum $3500. The parts part does seem a bit shit. Same goes for only now prohibited ammo that is worthless.

24. Post
    you can pretty much double that for what i walked away with today

25. Post
    can i have a dollar pls